Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:42 PM

Wazobia's Aunty Ngozi Has Been Arrested, Please Help! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wazobia's Aunty Ngozi Has Been Arrested, Please Help! (1917 Views)

How I Became A Sex Slave To My Aunty, Now A Sex Addict! Male Reader Writes / Breaking News: Aim Group, Owners Of Coolfm, Wazobia And Nigeriainfo Set To Launc / Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wazobia's Aunty Ngozi Has Been Arrested, Please Help! by 27naira(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2011
It fills my heart with pain to read the pleadings from the Publishers of Wazobia report over the arrest of the popular "Aunty Ngozi" probably because of her humorous, sarcastic and ridiculous answers to questions thrown to her by her numerous fans and audience.
I guess alot of us enjoyed her humor-filled responses to letters written to her and besides she makes it clear that it is all for "jokes"

According to the publishers, an advice given to a lady by her didnt go down well with the lady's husband who immediately ordered her arrest.
Please if you are her fan, kindly lend your voice for her release.

Bless you all.

http://www.wazobiareport.com/reports/Wazobia-Reports-Aunty-Ngozi-is-missing-Orders-from-above-for-her-arrest

(1) (Reply)

Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" / Build A Palace Of Your Own / Richest Yahoo Boys In Lagos Nigeria (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.