Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1209781 members, 1564008 topics. Date: Friday, 25 July 2014 at 07:49 AM

Feedback / Comments / Complaints - Nairaland / General (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Feedback / Comments / Complaints (47917 Views)

"Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? / Free Sms/texts To Uk Mobiles - Feedback Please / Amaka Am Still Waitin For Ur Feedback. (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by r231(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2011
gascoign1:

the topic of my post is '' Help! my 18 years old brother bought prpperties worth Millions! I cant find it again o, I need NL to give me an advice on what to do

http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=791256.msg9432255#msg9432255
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by zalak45: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2011
r231:

yes i restored it

who are you and why do you want me to delete the thread undecided undecided

you didn't even comment on that thread. . . so what's your interest
r231:

reply for what undecided undecided

well its under investigation. . . . will get bck to you in 365 days grin grin
zalak45:

So either we put both sides of the story back up, or we bury the cases and move on with our lives

Well in the world we live in, when some1 asks a question and is respectfully given an answer. That respect should be reciprocal. If you are investigating put both post up, matter has been solved, 1 post deleted, 1 left. What else is there? I have not insulted or disrecpected you. I have been professional about this thing, so why this wahala? Do you get some pleasure by making others have a bad day or bad time? Well we thank God say God no be man, imagine how the world would be
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by zalak45: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2011
Odunnu:

Oya chop knuckle
cheesy

r231:

yes i restored it

who are you and why do you want me to delete the thread undecided undecided

you didn't even comment on that thread. . . so what's your interest
r231:

reply for what undecided undecided

well its under investigation. . . . will get bck to you in 365 days grin grin
zalak45:

So either we put both sides of the story back up, or we bury the cases and move on with our lives

Well in the world we live in, when some1 asks a question and is respectfully given an answer. That respect should be reciprocal. If you are investigating put both post up, matter has been solved, 1 post deleted, 1 left. What else is there? I have not insulted or disrecpected you. I have been professional about this thing, so why this wahala? Do you get some pleasure by making others have a bad day or bad time? Well we thank God say God no be man, imagine how the world would be
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by r231(m): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2011
zalak45:

Dude if the thread truly belongs to you,

all you need to do is erase it and put something else there

or just forget about it cus nobody is commenting on it anyways

i cant even find it on the front board again
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by zalak45: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2011
Its still there, you can see it if you click the link. With my address there and phone number there, people have been sending me snail mail. I was not worried about it up on till i got the last snail mail, and this thus putting 1 and 1 together, that is the only place with my address public. if you google my name, you see it, if you apply for a job and them google my name? they see it, the girl in question lost her jury post recently cus of that. how much more should i explain?
r231:

Dude if the thread truly belongs to you,

all you need to do is erase it and put something else there

or just forget about it cus nobody is commenting on it anyways

i cant even find it on the front board again
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Odunnu: 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2011
Ok! Now I get your point. I just googled your name and up came that thread. Its bad publicity mahn.
Errm Oga MOD please I beg on his behalf, delete it and inform the Admin to 'empty bin' also.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by r231(m): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2011
Odunnu:

Ok! Now I get your point. I just googled your name and up came that thread. Its bad publicity mahn.
Errm Oga MOD please I beg on his behalf, delete it and inform the Admin to 'empty bin' also.

only if you let me play with that balloon on your profile lol grin grin grin grin

Done
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Odunnu: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2011
Private property, No trespassing!
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by zalak45: 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2011
Thank you very much all, lets go back to being friends cheesy
Odunnu:

r231:

only if you let me play with that balloon on your profile lol grin grin grin grin

Done

I got your mail, thxs
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by r231(m): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2011
^^^^Cool cheesy
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Amujale(m): 12:58am On Nov 02, 2011
Please could anyone explain how to use the "private message" facility; mine doesnt seem to work.

Thanks
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by r231(m): 11:19am On Nov 02, 2011
Amujale:

Please could anyone explain how to use the "private message" facility; mine doesnt seem to work.

Thanks

its for moderators only
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Amujale(m): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2011
Thanks
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by blink182(m): 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2011
Please I can't edit my post. I accidentally posted the wrong picture and have been trying to change it but keep getting error message. Please help me remove the picture. Thanks
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by r231(m): 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2011
blink182:

Please I can't edit my post. I accidentally posted the wrong picture and have been trying to change it but keep getting error message. Please help me remove the picture. Thanks

can i have the link pls
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by blink182(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2011
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-785709.32.html I have been trying to reply. I keep getting empty message body. In case the link posted doesn't appear it titled Credit deduction on glo comonth. In phone section. Thanks
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by r231(m): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2011
blink182:

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-785709.32.html I have been trying to reply. I keep getting empty message body. In case the link posted doesn't appear it titled Credit deduction on glo comonth. In phone section. Thanks

you have to talk to the MOD of that section
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by nominee: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2011
Good day nairaland. Please i need to know how to delete a post of mine,its been causing ♍€ some harassment, i regret this and would want to take it off but i don't know how to,pls kindly help.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by r231(m): 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2011
nominee:

Good day nairaland. Please i need to know how to delete a post of mine,its been causing ♍€ some harassment, i regret this and would want to take it off but i don't know how to,pls kindly help.

post the link
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by remarkD(m): 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2011
Hi, i had wanted to read a thread, but says an error has occured, please help. http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=638001.msg8398740#msg8398740
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by r231(m): 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2011
remark D:

Hi, i had wanted to read a thread, but says an error has occured, please help. http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=638001.msg8398740#msg8398740

its prolly deleted
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Idowuogbo(f): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2011
Omo Oba if it rains na good ting now bcus famine season go reduce for ur side , d crops get to grow instantly enof food supplies

It works to ur advantage now , ani threaten to poison ursef instead kiss
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by toba: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2011
i hate rain ooooo.

if i poison myself, if she eventually says yes, sey na my dead body she go marry ni? shocked
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Idowuogbo(f): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2011
Acid come and see d straight bullet dat wud follow suit , oni fe te nau grin grin grin
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by r231(m): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2011
I take it you guys are joking
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Idowuogbo(f): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2011
^buda wa agba la te kan

nitori toba lashe gbejoko agaba

Ko joke oo angry cool

toba:

smh. the posin wey moto hit na hin won catch number abi? afa jona on bere rugbon?

danwo lo bi iya okere. come make i try battery water for your body and see how u wan take hold gun

aja to ba fe sonu on gbo fere ode , try am and see if u no go jogodo
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by toba: 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2011
smh. u see fight for my post? shocked

if i wan fight, the fight go reach front page instantly.

we are here to entertain u our new moderator so ur section no go dull.

mean while, the fight venue has be shifted back to FB cos NL is too small to contain us.

venue facebook

contestants Toba vs rest of others

moderator mark

Rsvp idowuogbo.

smh id na me u dey threaten abi?
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by toba: 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2011
i denounce further relations with u hence forth. l dont love u again
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by toba: 11:57pm On Nov 08, 2011
moderator, i think we need a nairaland/general section chatroom for us to discuss with nairalanders.

if u dont give us the thread, we will make this complaint thread a general one.

ok?
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Idowuogbo(f): 11:58pm On Nov 08, 2011
ajiri mi , iwo ma she ko omotayo re

ifemi bayi ko la she so , oya yeye re ni ko ba binu

afowo fa ni tofunmi alade elo mi kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by toba: 12:01am On Nov 09, 2011
this ur Yoruba is becoming too strong to dilute. whats the koko? do u still love me as i still love u?
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by r231(m): 12:09am On Nov 09, 2011
oya both of you come out of my feedback thread grin grin grin grin

go here http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-799134.0.html#msg9509602

thanks for the suggestion Toba

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (45) (Reply)

Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible / Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.