Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1257846 members, 1695980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 October 2014 at 05:47 PM

Feedback / Comments / Complaints - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Feedback / Comments / Complaints (55795 Views)

"Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? / Free Sms/texts To Uk Mobiles - Feedback Please / Amaka Am Still Waitin For Ur Feedback. (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by MrsChima1(f): 12:15am On Dec 11, 2011
I guess you didn't read my other message when I said I shouldn't have said that.

Of course, you didn't.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by MrsChima1(f): 12:15am On Dec 11, 2011
If I was able to modify the post, I would have deleted it. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Freiburger(m): 12:18am On Dec 11, 2011
Since it seems difficult for you to appologise let's leave it. The time will speak for itself again, but very soon.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by MrsChima1(f): 12:27am On Dec 11, 2011
SMH.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by james1(m): 6:40am On Dec 21, 2011
@r231.you are doing a good job;you got great skill @public relations.keep @ it.
@freiburger;you are not doing a good job with the way you handle complaints however there is room for improvement. seun osewa who own this site,with all his powers still understand customer relations.cause that is key to growing a business.handing out threats to your customer has never been known to bring any positive result.the word is dialogue.
Seun,nice one.nairaland has improved greatly however there is room for more improvement!
am out,cheers.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Freiburger(m): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2011
^^Thank you.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by james1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2011
On point.freiburger.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Knight1(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2011
i think there should be a section fot lawyers/ legaL stuff, just like doctors and health people have the health section
it will not only help enlighten people about the law, it could also be a free legal advice clinic grin grin grin
but seriously, i think lawyers/law deserves a section
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by james1(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2011
I second knight1.
There should be a legal corner so nairalanders can get quality legal advise,free or on a fee.
It should be free on nairaland though.lol
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by chatom143: 6:38am On Dec 26, 2011
Ĥ☺ω can l change M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ username and delete some of M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ previous post ? ‎​TђΩ̴̩̩̩̥nks
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Emeka72(m): 9:42am On Jan 27, 2012
^ That's practically impossible on this forum.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by dohyn(m): 1:41am On Feb 01, 2012
Hi,I can't view pictures posted on nairaland with my phone.This doesn't happen whenever I go to other websites, I tried using a friend's phone and I could see pictures on nairaland with his phone, I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me what to do, I use a bold 2.thanks
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by slimyem: 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2012
hey mods or anyone here.
I cant seem to be able to modify my post.please help delete the ym addy on the bridal shower thread.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by r231(m): 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2012
^^^^^where is the link
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Knight1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2012
Knight1:

i think there should be a section fot lawyers/ legaL stuff, just like doctors and health people have the health section
it will not only help enlighten people about the law, it could also be a free legal advice clinic grin grin grin
but seriously, i think lawyers/law deserves a section
I'm surprised this did not even get a simple acknowledgement from the mods. Just an 'okay' would have sufficed, even if you don't intend to do anything about it. undecided undecidedsame for the thread i opened for the same purpose.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by slimyem: 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2012
r231:

^^^^^where is the link
pls help remove every post carrying my ym address on this thread.thanks!nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-859799.0.html
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by r231(m): 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2012
Knight1:

I'm surprised this did not even get a simple acknowledgement from the mods. Just an 'okay' would have sufficed, even if you don't intend to do anything about it. undecided undecidedsame for the thread i opened for the same purpose.

ok are you happy now

slimyem:

pls help remove every post carrying my ym address on this thread.thanks!nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-859799.0.html

done
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Idowuogbo(f): 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2012
slimyem:

Babe u 2 dey forrrrmmm,we don see d yeye email so cool ur spirit stop feeling like d whole Nl sends u.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by slimyem: 8:05am On Feb 08, 2012
r231:

done
thanks!!
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Knight1(m): 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2012
r231:

ok are you happy now

done
that's impolite of you. You should be more courteous.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by r231(m): 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2012
^^^^^sorry sir
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by NegroNtns(m): 12:07am On Feb 11, 2012
REQUEST TO OAM4J or JARUS.

Based on numerous feedbacks from diverse subscribers and friends on NL of Yoruba ancestry, particularly from the Yoruba in diaspora, it has become necessary that we take a next step action in creating a highly visible repository for indexing educative materials that share on the history, culture and philosophy of the Yoruba race and its commonwealth of Nations.

At the moment, NL has become one of the central points online for analysing and converging our ideas and knowledge on Yoruba history. We love that and are indeed grateful to you for accomodating our interest and tolerating our sometimes heated opinions. Your past support on this portal has made it possible for many of us to learn and acquire new knowledge about our history that would not have been so easily done otherwise. That support is very valuable and we honor it. We come to you now for assist.

We currently have materials scattered in different channels of the forum - politics, culture, religion, family and so on, and we would like to index them and those created in future in a single point of access. We will nominate a moderator amongst us to manage and update collections in the index.

We await a favorable response from you.

To the Admin,

The above was submitted to the moderators in Politics section. There has been followup discussions and in which there is a flow of concensus to house the container as a stand alone channell in Nairaland. It will follow this suggested path : Nairaland Forum > Nairaland General > Yoruba History. My understanding is that Administrators have a better discretion and authority to grant this request, so I brought it here and seek your support it.

The initiative is purposely for educating and sharing in the historica analysis of the Yoruba race. We recognize the reach and visibility of Nairaland on the internet, particularly amongst Yorubas worldwide and see the value of this portal to our objective of empowering understanding, knowledge, enlightenement and pride in the homeland.

Thank you.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Odunnu: 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2012
There is a culture section, go start a thread on Yoruba history there. If you give Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Efik, Fulani history a section each, the existing culture section would be irrelevant and the tolerance we crave for amongst us would have not been achieved. Take a look at whats happening in the religion section.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by DuduNegro: 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2012
Odunnu,

Is that personal opinion or Administrator response?
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Odunnu: 11:29pm On Feb 11, 2012
Havent you heard? The admin and I are one in marriage.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by suxes2006(m): 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2012
Please unban suxes2005

SHALOM
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Siena(m): 12:22am On Feb 16, 2012
I posted in the Fashion section, and ended up getting banned, and the post hidden. I can't contact any of the two Moderators, as they have no contact details in their profiles. I have also emailed Seun, but haven't had any response. I've been unbanned, but the post still isn't showing.

I also sent an email with regards the same issue on the 13th February, no response either, so I have no idea if Seun checks his emails on a regular basis.

Can any Moderator help? This was the thread title in Fashion section:

House Of Sienna - Footware And Jewellery Sale!
« on: Today at 21:35:48 »

I would politely suggest ALL Moderators have contact emails visible in their profiles. These don't have to be their real email addresses - they can be any of the free email accounts - Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo! etc. If Moderators are not contactable, then a massive chunk of their purpose is lost. Members should be able to get in touch with them.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by tolaniamos: 9:51am On Feb 20, 2012
Hi,mr moderator I am unable to start/create a topic ,hw am I to do this?thanks
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Freiburger(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2012
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Emeka72(m): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2012
@Dohyn, that's right, you can't see pictures on this forum on your phone when in WAP context; except you use Opera-mini
Like-wise Me, I can't see pictures, view profile, address, signature or anything; all I can do with My phone on this forum is to read and write posts.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by XFreddyx: 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2012
Goodevenin, for the past 1 week or so i have been auto banned from this site with my original account, x Jayson x for misplacing my advert. But i have been waiting endlessly for the auto ban to wipe off yet it hasnt. Pls can this be fixed as it has created great disadvantages and inconvenience, i look forward to seeing something favorable comes out, pls.

Thank you,
Your member,

x Jayson x
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Emeka72(m): 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2012
Wait a minute, can a banned ID still be unbanned? Most especially if you are banned after opening a thread/topic considered as spam.

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (49) (Reply)

The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World / How To Create A New Topic / How To Generate Free Recharge Card Pins Online And Make Free Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.