Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1256896 members, 1693096 topics. Date: Monday, 20 October 2014 at 05:27 AM

Feedback / Comments / Complaints - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Feedback / Comments / Complaints (55747 Views)

"Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? / Free Sms/texts To Uk Mobiles - Feedback Please / Amaka Am Still Waitin For Ur Feedback. (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by esere826: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
A certain 'joygiver2w' is spamming and advertising o
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by r231(m): 1:43am On Sep 21, 2012
esere826: A certain 'joygiver2w' is spamming and advertising o

Where undecided
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by esere826: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2012
r231:

Where undecided

Not to worry, he's been taken care of. Thanks
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Kayoski(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2012
pls can somebodi teach me hw i can comment on anoder persons reply a ma post or any oder post?pls help
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by r231(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2012
Kayoski: pls can somebodi teach me hw i can comment on anoder persons reply a ma post or any oder post?pls help

English pls
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by naptu2: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
Kayoski: pls can somebodi teach me hw i can comment on anoder persons reply a ma post or any oder post?pls help

Click "Quote" beneath the person's post.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by amor4ce(m): 4:31am On Sep 23, 2012
I would like to know if the posting of links to certain websites is prohibited on Nairaland and results in a ban. There's one link I have tried posting about 3 or 4 times recently but the it was immediately hidden and I got banned.
Regards
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Fourcade(m): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2012
Where is r2bees guyman...i was unjustly banned and you refused to comment here shey? grin
#GodisWatchingYou
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by r231(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2012
Fourcade: Where is r2bees guyman...i was unjustly banned and you refused to comment here shey? grin
#GodisWatchingYou

When
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Fourcade(m): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
r231:

When
lol..last post in the previous page-"Fourc@de".New ID,never knew it was this easy. grin
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by CHESSBOARD(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2012
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by r231(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2012
CHESSBOARD: r231, pls, remove this thread from my profile

http://www.nairaland.com/980949/reason-nlers-suddenly-started-posting

Done
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by ledafaze(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2012
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Michky: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2012
Please moderators, how do i follow a nairaland-follower back. Indeed, i saw the follow back button but couldn't click it due to bad connection at the time. Now, am looking for a way to see a list of my nairaland followers so that i can follow a few of them back. Hope to hear back from you soon. Thanks.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by tpia5: 2:19am On Oct 07, 2012
why was the nl google search function disabled?

is it easier to do that than to block demonic threads and posts?

Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Megabyts(m): 6:27am On Oct 20, 2012
I cant find a topic i posted yesterday 19th oct titled 'modern uses of cannabis' and need to know why.even though i reposted 3 times.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Super1759: 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2012
please I need help.am trying to change my email and your system is telling that I need to verify it.I don't understand that.my previous email,I can't access it and thus can't view the PMs that I have. Please someone should help me thanks
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by tonym1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2012
IT'S RIDICULOUS I CANNOT CREATE ANY POST ON ANY SECTION, HAVE NOT BEEN BANNED SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM SINCE FRIDAY.

IT KEEPS ON SAYING "Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed."

BUT THE SERVER IS NOT BUSY
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by SITogira1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2012
r231: Dear Nairalanders,

Greetings to you All. If you have any :-

FEEDBACK / COMMENTS / COMPLAINTS

If there are any positive or negative remarks,

Please post it here. Posting  positive remarks will let us know that we are doing a good job here grin and  posting negative remarks will be considered as  constructive criticism for future improvements of Nairaland.

DISAPPEARANCE OF POSTS

If your post disappeared all of a sudden, please do not worry. Kindly copy and paste the link of the thread here and we will handle/settle it from there.

COULD NOT FIND YOUR THREAD?

Kindly post the name of the thread here and we will assist you as soon as we can.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

* Please DO NOT POST OUT OF TOPIC ISSUES on this thread as its solely for Feedback, Comments, Complaints and Reporting of Lost Posts.

* Please abide by the Rules and Regulations of this forum http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html

Thank you for your cooperation and have a pleasant day.   grin grin grin
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by SITogira1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2012
Please advice me. Computer engineering and civil engineering which among them will be good for me to study. And why?
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by binue222: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
hello
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by binue222: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
hello
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by r231(m): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
binue222: hello

Hi
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by glitchyyy: 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
hello??
Please on what ground does that id1ot pyguru bans one?
The thing has been banning me for no justifiable reason for the past two days..and just banned me again and this time its not restricted to the section i posted in.its all over..
I didn't curse,i didn't post anything suspicious.just a simple two line paragraph and gbam!...e don happen!
Wetin i do nah?
Pls call Seun's attention to this o.
Nah only me?
Haba!!
Btw,my real id is....tonguetongue
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Mankarki(m): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2012
I have a question for pyguru that in my latest post titled "earn extra income" has any copyrighted words or plagiarized words ? If there what are they quote in reply! If not give reason why that post is blocked ?
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by MrsChima1(f): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2012
Moderators

I created a thread to give memorial to those killed in a car accident and one of them is a close family member of ours.

Can you unban Mrs.chima account and open my thread? Thanks in advance.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by r231(m): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
Moderators

I created a thread to give memorial to those killed in a car accident and one of them is a close family member of ours.

Can you unban Mrs.chima account and open my thread? Thanks in advance.

where, when

give me link

maybe pyguru ban you
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by slimyem: 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2012
please hide irrelevant comments on this thread...http://www.nairaland.com/1091850/what-crazy-things-love-least#12807642
thanks!!
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by oliwaseunojo: 4:42am On Nov 04, 2012
My post on the corporate rascality of MTN Nigeria and communication Network support services of Nigeria has not been posted to the front page .please post it because this issue has led to the sack of 1500 Nigerian graduates

Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by slimyem: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
slimyem: please hide irrelevant comments on this thread...http://www.nairaland.com/1091850/what-crazy-things-love-least#12807642
thanks!!
please lock this thread...
Its not serving its purpose and is being derailed..

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (49) (Reply)

The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World / How To Create A New Topic / How To Generate Free Recharge Card Pins Online And Make Free Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.