Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1257373 members, 1694652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 October 2014 at 01:31 AM

Feedback / Comments / Complaints - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Feedback / Comments / Complaints (55772 Views)

"Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? / Free Sms/texts To Uk Mobiles - Feedback Please / Amaka Am Still Waitin For Ur Feedback. (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by NAIJAVOICE: 3:08am On Nov 06, 2012
Hi Mod I highly recommend this topic, i think it worth front page

http://www.nairaland.com/1094667/nigerian-government-borrow-9.3bn-two
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Izusco: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2012
Mod,pls i created a new post "urgent responsn pls" i need it on the front page.Check it out please!
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Freiburger(m): 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2012
Izusco: Mod,pls i created a new post "urgent responsn pls" i need it on the front page.Check it out please!
Sure, why not? but ensure you send Mukina2 a PM. she may consider it for a frontpage.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by topsyking: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2012
Good morning..
I want to report a moderator on travel section call justwise..the guy is too arrogant and prouuud...he just block me from replying to travel section cos I was telling him the truth...I was telling him why would he hide a post that is not offensive or abusive..that's all I said...he block me from replying or creating a post...is that right
SEUN is this what nairaland is turning into now..
The guy Justwise shld be redeployed to food and nutition section..he is over using is power on travel section..Help me tell am to open my account back..thanks
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by justwise(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2012
topsyking: Good morning..
I want to report a moderator on travel section call justwise..the guy is too arrogant and prouuud...he just block me from replying to travel section cos I was telling him the truth...I was telling him why would he hide a post that is not offensive or abusive..that's all I said...he block me from replying or creating a post...is that right
SEUN is this what nairaland is turning into now..
The guy Justwise shld be redeployed to food and nutition section..he is over using is power on travel section..Help me tell am to open my account back..thanks

Thank Mukina2 for reducing your ban, when you come back to travel section after your ban, stop derailing threads and keep your insults to yourself, i will not take insults from you.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by topsyking: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
justwise:

Thank Mukina2 for reducing your ban, when you come back to travel section after your ban, stop derailing threads and keep your insults to yourself, i will not take insults from you.
No wahala but if u no push me, I won't talk...U started it..anyway..I hope u av unbanned me now..mukina2 U r different frm dem all..
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by OMOIBO1: 6:24am On Nov 18, 2012

How do I remove a follower?
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by r231(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2012
OMO IBO:
How do I remove a follower?

Write the follower a nice letter telling them to pls stop following you grin grin

You can't
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Vcollinzo(m): 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2012
Hello moderator, I highly recommend this topic and I think it should be in the frontpage! Link: www.nairaland.com/1106991/obamacare-requires-microchip-implant-forehead
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Vcollinzo(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2012
This topic also should be checked out, I believe its worth frontpage. Link:www.nairaland.com/1107001/history-illuminati
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by OMOIBO1: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
Surely, there's got to be a way of setting myself loose from FG01.

I do not want to be alerted to everything he does on nairaland.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by r231(m): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2012
OMO IBO: Surely, there's got to be a way of setting myself loose from FG01.

I do not want to be alerted to everything he does on nairaland.

just go to his profile and click un-follow
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by OMOIBO1: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2012
Good stuff homez.
done it.
Thanks
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by r231(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2012
OMO IBO: Good stuff homez.
done it.
Thanks

kool
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by izubros(m): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2012
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Jamesmelbin(m): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hi Mod I recommend this topic, i think it worth frontpage > http://www.nairaland.com/1124653/worlds-oldest-person-besse-cooper
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hey,
I want to report the moderator justwise for insults. I reported one of his post to the moderator as I found it inappropriate and he then send me an email and then kept sending me messages just to insult me. He insulted me and also my boyfriend. Also, he was derailing the thread: the topic was America, and as I said something negative about America he asked from which country I am just to critize my country, giving misleading information and talking about something he clearly doesn't know anything about (like he told me Switzerland has fought 6 wars but he doesn't even mention which ones), or saying that I'm uneducated because I spelled Irak instead of Iraq. In brief, I found him very arrogant, he thinks he knows everything when he clearly doesn't, and he was just trying to make me mad because of his comments, very childish attitude.
So if you could do something about it that would be great. I have seen many other people complaining about him.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by justwise(m): 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
miss-sweety86:
Hey,
I want to report the moderator justwise for insults. I reported one of his post to the moderator as I found it inappropriate and he then send me an email and then kept sending me messages just to insult me. He insulted me and also my boyfriend. Also, he was derailing the thread: the topic was America, and as I said something negative about America he asked from which country I am just to critize my country, giving misleading information and talking about something he clearly doesn't know anything about (like he told me Switzerland has fought 6 wars but he doesn't even mention which ones), or saying that I'm uneducated because I spelled Irak instead of Iraq. In brief, I found him very arrogant, he thinks he knows everything when he clearly doesn't, and he was just trying to make me mad because of his comments, very childish attitude.
So if you could do something about it that would be great. I have seen many other people complaining about him.

All lies, have you forgotten that our exchanges are there for everybody to see? If the Mod here wants me to paste all 11 emails you sent me i will paste all here, i have to block your email to stop sending insulting emails.

In one of those emails you said that your bf warned you about nairaland that people here are jobless and uneducated. Deny it and i will paste it here.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
could you stop following me?? you are the one who posted that link so that I could make my complaint so leave me alone!
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Freiburger(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
@ miss-sweety86, what is going on here? you made your report against him, and you expect him to be silent about it.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
I think he's already sent me enough insulting emails and so he could just let me make a complaint rather than continuing his childish attitude.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
maybe you want me to copy the mails he sent me? though it will probably constitute a violation of the forum's rules
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by justwise(m): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
miss-sweety86:
maybe you want me to copy the mails he sent me? though it will probably constitute a violation of the forum's rules

Copy it and paste here and i will copy those you sent me and paste here.

Copy the whole 11 emails and paste here
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by justwise(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
This is the first report i got from here...

Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
justwise:

Copy it and paste here and i will copy those you sent me and paste here.

Copy the whole 11 emails and paste here

Usually copying private conversations in a public forum is not allowed. I don't know what are the rules here, so I'd rather let the moderators decide on the issue without it. Anyway, I think the way you talked on the thread shows pretty well what I'm talking about and the kind of person you are.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by justwise(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
See my reply to her in yellow.

And her reply.

Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by justwise(m): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
miss-sweety86:

Usually copying private conversations in a public forum is not allowed. I don't know what are the rules here, so I'd rather let the moderators decide on the issue without it. Anyway, I think the way you talked on the thread shows pretty well what I'm talking about and the kind of person you are.

Don't you worry about that....i'm pasting all the emails here.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by justwise(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2012
3RD email, my replies are in yellow mark.

Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by justwise(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
4th

Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by justwise(m): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
She claimed that i insulted her bf, yes i did and this is the email exchange

Her in Red and mine reply in Yellow.

Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
please, do yourself a favour and learn how to use the highlighter correctly!

(0) (1) (2) ... (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World / How To Create A New Topic / How To Generate Free Recharge Card Pins Online And Make Free Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.