Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,475 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:06 PM

Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! (32269 Views)

Which Condom Is The Best? Mature People Only!! / Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here / Must Read!!! Using A Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (2) (3) (4)

Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by freecocoa(f): 12:20am On Oct 10, 2011
££VICTOR££:

@Op i will recommend LV Umbrella

See the pic attached below

Cost $68 each – That will be about N10,500 in Naira
Err bros me,is it a souvenir?does one get to keep it after use?how many years does it last for? E nukwa igo condom 10,500.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by guysmat(m): 1:10am On Oct 10, 2011
Bros, you don try sellotape? That big transparent type grin cheesy wink
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by kandiikane(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2011
FYI, there is no family planning method that is a 100% and this includes pills unless they have invented something in the past month I have been away frm the internet. I will recommend celibacy. It is very effective in protecting from unwanted and unplanned pregnancy. grin
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by numen(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2011
Poster, your problem is simple and the solution simpler cool While Skin Diving, just execute onanism(valid english word) at the right time (assuming your senses are stll around then grin). Cue from Onan of the Old Testament (Genesis 38:9)

So fire down(like a sub-rocket) and hit the eject button before you blow, Best Contraceptive you'll ever get/use cool grin wink

Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by cantell(m): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2011
freecocoa:

Err bros me,is it a souvenir?does one get to keep it after use?how many years does it last for? E nukwa igo condom 10,500.

Lol. Nne why you come dey drink panadol for another person head? Na we dey use am na.
@Op,
Use Gold circle condoms and pray for crop failure.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by AMIGO112(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2011
@ poster. try tarpaulin.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Kx: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2011
guysmat:

Bros, you don try sellotape? That big transparent type grin cheesy wink
Best Advise so far
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by chines4(m): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2011
@Poster,

Why do I have the feeling that u'r single?
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Limaoscar: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2011
Wanna contain your spill? Try the new blowout preventer, made by BP.

Silly boy!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Limaoscar: 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2011
With Nigerian men, all things are possible.

A Nigerian man was recently arrested for ra ping a goat. True story. If na another man, e for better small.

@ Ileke-Idi and Mrs Chimaroke,

You both are boring i tell you, cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by sizzlers(m): 12:40am On Oct 11, 2011
idiotic poster
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 11, 2011
Please, tell us the length of your small man - so that we can prescribe better condom for you!
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by MrsChima1(f): 1:48am On Oct 11, 2011
Limaoscar:

@ Ileke-Idi and Mrs Chimaroke,

You both are boring i tell you, cheesy cheesy

Just like your bedmatics. grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by pkv(m): 5:48am On Oct 11, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Just like your bedmatics. grin tongue tongue tongue
how u take know na?
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by enomakos(m): 9:18am On Oct 11, 2011
do they have condoms for 9 inches john thomas?
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by sevule(m): 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2011
££VICTOR££:

@Op i will recommend LV Umbrella

See the pic attached below

Cost $68 each – That will be about N10,500 in Naira
Louis Vuitton produces condoms Ol boy wetin man no go hear, designer condoms. For $68 that condom had better turn me into a stallion.
N10,500 Louis Vuitton condom
N50 Gold Circle condom
It is hardly a contest
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by EEVICTOREE(m): 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2011
freecocoa:

U are funny!,  Keep wat? That is a Big No. And let me tell you 1 piece worth 10,500. I guess the pack is like more than 40k.

If over swag dey worry you Op,  Use the condom below.  grin

Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by EEVICTOREE(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2011
sevule:

Louis Vuitton produces condoms Ol boy wetin man no go hear, designer condoms. For $68 that condom had better turn me into a stallion.
N50 Gold Circle condom
It is hardly a contest

grin grin All fingers are not equal grin grin
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by tunnytox(m): 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2011
enomakos:

do they have condoms for 9 inches john thomas?

Yes! Chinko made grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by pkv(m): 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2011
tunnytox:

Yes! Chinko made grin grin grin grin
bro where i fit get am na?is urgent!
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by MrsChima1(f): 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2011
££VICTOR££:

grin grin All fingers are not equal grin grin

You dey tell em ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

30-40% of women who finds out they have STI finds out after their husband is diagnosed.

Condom is important o, men often stray in marriage.

cool cool
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 12, 2011
Jxt Wondering wat the Poster would be finkin having had enuf weird Opinions frm u fiffles! undecided
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by EEVICTOREE(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You dey tell em ooo lipsrsealed

Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by undet: 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
sexkillz: Chooooooiii!!! See topic of thread! grin grin grin You dey ask question and you are expecting answers from married only! Taa! Comot there!. . . . . . . . Ok! Have you heard of condilax? undecided It's made from okada tubes! Very strong, sensitive, doesnt tear, and you fit re use am sef!. . . .  cheesy
Sexkillz i must confess you are my NL overlord, i always watch out for your comment grin
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by undet: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2012
sevule: Louis Vuitton produces condoms Ol boy wetin man no go hear, designer condoms. For $68 that condom had better turn me into a stallion.
N50 Gold Circle condom
It is hardly a contest

"Louis Vuitton CDs, turns you to stallion upon usage and you won't 'come' in 30minutes. You can wash it with dettol and reuse... and also store in cool dry place". grin grin grin grin

Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy / Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated?