Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (450938 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by uzochi24: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hello People,

We "P.O. WIMALEX INTERNATIONAL LTD specialized in Parapects designs and instullation with morden "PLATE/PAN" as shown in the picture to keep your building smooth.

please kindly contact us at,
#49 St Michael's road Aba Abia State
#27Chief Gauis str Okpumuobo Aba
#2Bassey Duke road Calaber Cross River State.
Phone: 08160049760
Email: wimalexinternational@gmail.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by oshoademola1(m): 1:39am On Aug 01, 2014
RealOwner Investment,a subsidiary of Serial Touch, focuses on Real Estate,Oil and Gas,Advertising and Consultancy.

Our Client has D2 and Crude Oil for sale. It is a US based company with proven track record. Payment would only be paid by the buyer after delivery and product i
certified okay.Buyer can be from any part of the world. See the contact below for further discussion.

LAND FOR SALE.
OVER 350 Acres of Land for Sale in Wasinmi,Ogun State
22 Acres for #350,000 per Acre.
25 Acres for #400,000 per Acre
100 Acres for #450,000 per Acre
350 Acres for #450,000 per Acre.

GROUP SURVEY
Family Receipt.

Facilities
Proposed Site of AIR CARGO Airport
University site(work commenced) of Bishop Tom Samson
Gateway ICT Polytechnic,Sapade
International Football Academy
Good mobile network coverage
Total Filling Station
Easy access to Sagamu,Lagos-Ibadan Expressway,Sango and Abeokuta.

contact
Joel 08057351128,08038603520,09038868877.
Re: Introduce Your Business by daymolar103(m): 7:50am On Aug 01, 2014
RECOVER UR LOST FILES ON ANY STORAGE DEVICE,COMPUTER MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR,INTERCOM SOLUTION,SHARING OF PRINTERS AND FILES SHARING,ANTIVIRUS SOLUTIONS,NETWORK SOLUTIONS.CALL ADEMOLA 07084306572,08169055302
Re: Introduce Your Business by chukwuwike2ny(m): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029C
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Honest Volkwagen Vanagon Bus Manager! N100K Per Month, Total Maintenance On Us! by chukwuwike2ny(m): 1:46pm On Jul 31
Alright,I've seen it!
chukwuwike2ny: Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
Re: Honest Volkwagen Vanagon Bus Manager! N100K Per Month, Total Maintenance On Us! by chukwuwike2ny(m): 1:48pm On Jul 31
Yes! On BB. Thanks for your interest.
Re: Introduce Your Business by chukwuwike2ny(m): 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hello,

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
INSTANTIVA GLOBAL SERVICES

Instantiva.com is a fast growing, reliable and
efficient online investment service provider
registered with the Corporate Affairs
Commission under the Companies And Allied
Matters Act (CAMA) 1990, Federal Republic of
Nigeria since 2012
We are presently into Foreign Exchange (Forex)
Trading/Training and Investment program for
prospective investors that want to profit from
forex business but have little or no time to
mange their portfolio.
We also provide intensive training in Forex
trading. Do you want to learn how to earn
more money from forex trading business? Are
you a newbie or frustrated (non-profiting)
forex trader? Our one-on-one offline and
online coaching/training guide will be of a
great help to you if you give us a trial by
letting us to hold you by hand and walk you
through forex trading success.
Are you a forex trader but has been
experiencing a very long losing period? You
could better subscribe to our advanced and
most profitable Forex Trading signal here
You want to invest in our basic but unique
investment program and earn returns on
monthly basis, Kindly see the table below and
do not hesitate to contact us through the
support page, should you have any request,
inquiry and/or complaint of any sort.
instantiva.com
Tel: 07038113005, 07010699130
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2014

Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
bloodline: Hello People,

Tell us about your company and the types of services you offer. Also include your contact details.

I don't have a business yet anyway.

Re: Introduce Your Business by kdj24434: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
Pls we're can I purchase palm kernel nut,just got an appointment wit one palm kernel oil producing factory as der purchasing and sales officer,d factory is a new one s̶̲̥̅̊☺ I really nid to get we're to purchase d raw material and we're to sell d finished product to, if I am to kip d job please.contact me tru my mail"khadij4luv@yahoo.com"or watsap me on dis number"08062418645"
Re: Introduce Your Business by kdj24434: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
[quote author=scofield3][/quote]pls I nid information on ao to get palm kernel nut pls. I work wit factory making crude palm kernel oil.
Re: Introduce Your Business by mide14(f): 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hello Everyone,
My
Re: Introduce Your Business by daroyal1: 6:40am On Aug 07, 2014
Goldmyne International is at 6b D’alberto Road, Palmgrove Estate, Lagos, Nigeria. Our business activities involve the following:
Event Management
Video Studio rental
Camera Chains
Concert Equipments
Sound Reinforcement
Entertainment Consultants
Digital Audio and Analogue Studios
Stage and Entertainment Lighting Effects
Multimedia video and Camera screen projectors. For bookings and more info Call 0808 457 9999

Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
***********************************************************************************************************

Re: Introduce Your Business by gistmelove(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
Just call 08085310359 for original stone coated roofing tile

Re: Introduce Your Business by sovpounds(m): 1:11am On Aug 11, 2014
The Perfect Internet (PI) 3D Tablets are now available for order at http://pi3dtab.co.uk The PI 3D Tablets are revolutionary because we can all watch movies, concerts and play games in 3D without wearing glasses. You can watch videos of the amazing features of our 3D tablets at http://pi3dtab.co.uk

Payment is via Paypal and the tablets would be shipped to any address in Nigeria or your shipping address anywhere in the world.

For enquiries or to order more than 10 units at a time please call 0803 9442732 or send an email to info@pi3dtab.co.uk
Re: Introduce Your Business by Royalejr(m): 1:25am On Aug 11, 2014
READ!!! The Most Common Mistake in Business
http://entrepreneurshipcircle.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6430#p7561
Re: Introduce Your Business by Royalejr(m): 1:28am On Aug 11, 2014
Introducing http://entrepreneurshipcircle.com - an online forum for business minded and entrepreneurs to share ideas on different topics, network and build contact.. Be sure to visit and join in today!!
Re: Introduce Your Business by daroyal1: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2014
Strong Tower Gym, Located @ 6b D'alberto road, Palmgrove estate, Lagos... Monthly membership just N5000. We offer fitness packages and our professional trainers are around to help you achieve your fitness goals... So pull it together and come workout! Health is wealth. Good health has never been this affordable :-)

Re: Introduce Your Business by daroyal1: 10:29am On Aug 11, 2014
Goldmyne International is at 6b D’alberto Road, Palmgrove Estate, Lagos, Nigeria. Our business activities involve the following:
Event Management
Video Studio rental
Camera Chains
Concert Equipments
Sound Reinforcement
Entertainment Consultants
Digital Audio and Analogue Studios
Stage and Entertainment Lighting Effects
Multimedia video and Camera screen projectors. For bookings and more info Call 0808 457 9999

And are you,
Looking to record a professional song, album or radio jingle! Or a place to perfect your musical skills

Goldmyne Studios is where you should be...
Audio Studios and Video studios
Half session 4hours
Full session 8hours

Rehearsal space
Large, fully equipped (with instruments) and air conditioned. Available for 2hours, 4hours & 8hours

For bookings and more info.
Call 0808 4579999

Goldmyne! Good quality Sound, Worldwide Music

Re: Introduce Your Business by abideezo: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
I wanna introduce you all to Deezo Auto-logistics Limited for your executive car,bus&truck hiring services,haulage services,auto consult and general logistics.pls call Oladayo on 09031513847,08059288816 for ur services within and outside ibadan @ an affordable price. Call for ur scrumptious cakes and pastries ,customised handbands,t-shirt and all oda customised items at Abideezo limited.call 08067657943 for ur services at an affordable price within ibadan and its environs
Re: Introduce Your Business by GRACEGLORY: 6:09am On Aug 13, 2014
We Are in need of: 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body) to convey her light goods which weighs between 6-8 tonnages, products such as: DAIPERS (Huggies), BISCUITS, et cetera.

The job is a permanent one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, et cetera).

For details

Call: 08030546462
E-mail: cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com
-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi.
Re: Introduce Your Business by jta2012(m): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
About jtaconsulting,Lagos,Nigeria.

We are a General Consulting and Services firm located in Lagos ,Nigeria with our HeadOffice located at Plot 13 Waterfront Estate,Aiyeteju in Ibeju-Lekki area of Lagos State.

We are into publishing of books both soft and hard copies,blogging ,creative and copy writing,editing and proof reading.

Our other business interests are listed below:

- Property trading , Consultancy and Facility Management
- Investments and Business Consultancy

- Information Marketing and General contracting
- Diaspora investment services
- Business supports services

We have made concerted and considerable research efforts on the conclusion of several e-books and hard copies that are of priceless values to Nigerians at home and abroad.

These research efforts are seen in the underlisted investments reports :

( 1 ) BASIC REPORT ON PLANTAIN FOR BEGINNERS
( 2 ) BASIC REPORT ON POULTRY FEED MILL
( 3 ) BASIC REPORT ON WATER
( 4 ) BASIC REPORTS ON VEGETABLES SUCH AS UGWU,SPINACH,EWEDU,TETE,GREEN,WATER AND GROUNDED MELON AND TOMATOES AND PEPPERS
( 5 ) COMPRENSIVE REPORT ON ALL THE ABOVE VEGETABLES

We also have an e-book on PAINTS and a 201 pages e-book on 150 SMALL SCALE BUSINESSES NIGERIANS CAN DO FROM THEIR HOMES WITH LESS THAN N50,000.00

( 6 )AN E-BOOK ON HOW TO TRADE ON-LINE IN NIGERIA and an e-book on HOW TO MIGRATE FROM WORKERS TO EMPLOYERS .
( 7 )AN E-BOOK ON MONEY IN GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS IN NIGERIA.

Our e-books come with colourful cover pages,well laid out,design including an indept and critical analysis plus financial data .

We have ( 4 ) other BLOGS with static pages for one-click and one view marketing of our reports and books:

http://www.MONEY4MULATIONS.
http://www.VEGETABLEMONEY.
http://www.PLANTAIN2MONEYNG.blog.com
http://www.JTAHOMES4PEOPLE.com

At jta consulting,we assure you of our fast,efficient and effective services at all times

PLS.CONTACT US

@jtaconsult2012co@yahoo.com

@enquiries@jtahome4people.com

Gsm-08184932156,08082619232

Thanks you all

Taiye Alabi

Managing Consultant ,jta consulting,

Lekki,Lagos,Nigeria.
Re: Introduce Your Business by princejela(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
DE SUNSHIRE KITCHERN/CATERING SERVICES.AGBOR,DELTA STATE.07062042971 and 07062042971.
We are specializied in cakes,classic decorations, makeup,braeds making with traditional outfits and wedding Grown,flower girls and page boys, tray boys and girls for cooking and serving with buffet or serve yourself mean,
indoor and outdoor catering services,renting of cooking untensils like pots,spoons,plates,forks,buffets,cooler,trays,frying pans,turning sticks,pots strand etc DE SUNSHIRE KITCHERN/CATERING SERVICES.AGBOR,DELTA STATE.07062042971 and 07062042971.
We are specializied in cakes,classic decorations, makeup,braeds making with traditional outfits and wedding Grown,flower girls and page boys, tray boys and girls for cooking and serving with buffet or serve yourself mean,
indoor and outdoor catering services,renting of cooking untensils like pots,spoons,plates,forks,buffets,cooler,trays,frying pans,turning sticks,pots strand etc
DE SUNSHIRE KITCHERN/CATERING SERVICES.AGBOR,DELTA STATE.07062042971 and 07062042971.
indoor and outdoor catering services,renting of cooking untensils like pots,spoons,plates,forks,buffets,cooler,trays,frying pans,turning sticks,pots strand etc

Re: Introduce Your Business by alist(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
kitchen, living rooms, bedrooms.....etc
we also render services in Building/Construction of Residential Homes and Offices too.
You can contact us on this address:
e-mail:
alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Or call us on this numbers:
BB Pin 26390358
contact us Alist where we have a Passion for Perfection.
like ourfacebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/ALIST-WORLD/666044426804652
Re: Who Needs A Dream Home Design by kesie: 6:30pm On Aug 04
we are into structural design and construction. contact us for you structural designs for your building as well as construction. Both concrete and steel structure
BBM 75AD8DD3
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Who Needs A Dream Home Design by alist(m): 8:41am On Aug 05
Morning friends wish u all a wonderful day.
Re: Who Needs A Dream Home Design by alist(m): 11:25am On Aug 13
Remember........

You can have your home plan design at a very cheap and affordable price, when you call in at Alist Architectural Company.
We can give life to ur interior spaces eg kitchen, living rooms, bedrooms.....etc
we also render services in Building/Construction of Residential Homes and Offices too.
You can contact us on this address:
e-mail:
alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Or call us on this numbers:
BB Pin 26390358
contact us Alist where we have a Passion for Perfection.
like ourfacebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/ALIST-WORLD/666044426804652
https://www.nairaland.com/1826081/needs-dream-home-design
Re: Introduce Your Business by skyprofm(m): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2014
toney: ATTN: ORDERBAY[b][/b]

Could u please tell me (in a clear language) how i can purchase computer laptops (six pieces , i have already esterblish contact with the retailer) by paying through you and shipping (them) through you.
I have been to your (orderbay.com) site but wasnt patient enough to navigate to where my answers may be.

Incidentally i spent half an hour on the phone (yesterday) speaking with a friend in the U.S trying to figure out safe and secure way of ordering such a low quantity of expensive but fragile items.

Let me know if u can help
Just incase you are interested, I have two brand new hp 250 laptops with full accessories for sale. 4gig ram, 750gig HDD, 15.6” touch screen,bluetooth mouse, antivirus software with windows 8.1 OS. You can reach me on 07064193407
Re: Introduce Your Business by gistmelove(m): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2014
Shingle 0.45 = #2500 persqm, 0.55mm = #2800 per sqm
Bond 0.45 = #2000 persqm, 0.55mm = #2400 per sqm
Classic 0.45 = #2000 persqm, 0.55mm = #2500 per sqm
Milano 0.5m = #2400 persqm, 0.55mm = #2600 per sqm

Call/whatsapp Ayyub on : 08085310359

Re: Introduce Your Business by cdee(f): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2014
Hello Family I want to Endorse this company for their excellent, remarkable and reliablE services.

ERINOY SERVICES.

From their service that I've experienced, I think it won't be good for me not to let others enjoy what I enjoyed. Actually the part of their service rendered to my company was Installation, computer and electrical services and it was satisfactory.

Their services are
-COMPUTER
-ELECTRICAL
-MECHANICAL
-NETWORKING
-INSTALLATIONS
-CONSULTANT
AND CONTRACT SERVICES

Also SALEs of Accessories is also available such as :

- COMPUTERS
- PRINTERS
- SCANNERS
- PHOTOCOPIERS
- ELECTRICAL
- MECHANICAL. ACCESSORIES E.T.C

TO HEAR FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH THEMSELVE, YOU CAN CONTACT:

MR TUNJI (project Manager)
08023976440 & 07050574547.

And I assure U'll never regret it. Enjoy ur day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (341) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.