Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (450896 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by Adufesco(m): 1:05am On Nov 24, 2014
bloodline:
Hello People,

Tell us about your company and the types of services you offer. Also include your contact details.

I don't have a business yet anyway.

Make serious money right from your home, I have some offer for those who can do online business I want to show you how I make $$$$$ weekly online please contact me if you are interested kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk See you on top
Re: Introduce Your Business by Adufesco(m): 1:07am On Nov 24, 2014
Make serious money right from your home, I have some offer for those who can do online business I want to show you how I make $$$$$ weekly online please contact me if you are interested kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk See you on top
Re: Introduce Your Business by Adufesco(m): 1:12am On Nov 24, 2014
Bosdem:
Abeg make una book una Mobile Advert sticker with me o, God go help una, foredolly@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Adufesco(m): 1:13am On Nov 24, 2014
rufaai:
WOW! - Great!

AIMTECH NIGERIA

1. Domain Registration

2. Web Hosting

3. Web Design and Developement

You could get more information about AIMTECH NG Services at[b] http://www.aimtechng.com[/b]
Re: Introduce Your Business by Adufesco(m): 1:14am On Nov 24, 2014
rev:
I dey do MLM business; Getaway club and Diamond cash club.

check www.freegetawayclub..com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Adufesco(m): 2:51am On Nov 24, 2014
bloodline:
Hello People,

Tell us about your company and the types of services you offer. Also include your contact details.

Make serious money like me, Go to my site and sign up...Pay $1.39 with your pay pal or what ever you have available. Then post about this amazing offer and allow others to pay only $1.39 for the same amazing money made instantly.I woke up this morning with $76.45 more dollars than I had when I fell asleep. I just joined yesterday, a great $1.39 spent. It is buying my kids Christmas..
My site is : http://payspree.com/28189/kingseyima
Re: Introduce Your Business by Adufesco(m): 2:52am On Nov 24, 2014
oisrael:
Hello All,
I'm into Swimming pool and water fountain construction
Contact is 6 Brodrick Off Owinan Road Benin City. 08030647970
Make serious money like me, Go to my site and sign up...Pay $1.39 with your pay pal or what ever you have available. Then post about this amazing offer and allow others to pay only $1.39 for the same amazing money made instantly.I woke up this morning with $76.45 more dollars than I had when I fell asleep. I just joined yesterday, a great $1.39 spent. It is buying my kids Christmas..
Re: Introduce Your Business by Adufesco(m): 2:52am On Nov 24, 2014
OrderBay:
Hello,

My husband and I run an on-line company that provides the services for Nigerians who want to:

- Purchase items from US &  Canadian Stores e.g books, CDs. laptops, video games, clothing, etc.
- Make On-line Payments to Merchants or Institutions e.g. GMAT, GRE, e-Books
- Purchase a Prepaid Debit Card

Our web site is www.orderbay.com

Thanks!
Re: Introduce Your Business by Adufesco(m): 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
bloodline:
Hello People,

Make serious money Turn $18 into over $500,000 for people that can work hard contact me kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Introduce Your Business by Adufesco(m): 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
Adufesco:
Make serious money Turn $18 into over $500,000 for people that can work hard contact me kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Introduce Your Business by tuslakoncept: 7:13am On Nov 27, 2014
If you must register your business with the Corporate Affairs Commission, Act now! CAC server is a NoNo in December.

For your business registration, Business name/Enterprise, Limited Liability Company...
Call 07031315222, 08180705560
BB:2A4E4D29

NB: Lagos Clients only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by Adufesco(m): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
bloodline:
Hello People,

WOW! Find Out How I’m Making $100 A Day http://payspree.com/23800/Kingseyima Earn $10 PayPal Payments Over And Over Again
Once you join, PayPo becomes your own online “Business-In-A-Box” profit machine, so you can start making money today!
JOIN NOW HERE: http://payspree.com/23800/Kingseyima 100% Money Back Guarantee. Only one time $10 then life time you get $10 for every referral
Re: Introduce Your Business by Adufesco(m): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=Adufesco post=28294289]Make serious money right from your home, I have some offer for those who can do online business I want to show you how I make $$$$$ weekly online please contact me if you are interested kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk See you on top[/quoteWOW! Find Out How I’m Making $100 A Day http://payspree.com/23800/Kingseyima Earn $10 PayPal Payments Over And Over Again
Once you join, PayPo becomes your own online “Business-In-A-Box” profit machine, so you can start making money today!
JOIN NOW HERE: http://payspree.com/23800/Kingseyima 100% Money Back Guarantee. Only one time $10 then life time you get $10 for every referral

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by belloadekunmi(f): 10:49am On Nov 30, 2014
Buyers of Cashew Kernel should please contact belloadekunmi@gmail.com for supply.

Regards!!
Re: Introduce Your Business by sijinius(m): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2014
Just want to tell people that i am in the business of showing people how to be rich, first with my blog www.sijinius.com, and very soon with my billion dollar project www.credicoins.com/credicoinsnetwork.com (Africa's Largest online credit and thrift society).

Yesterday my friend Olatokun Lowo, who follows my blog and read article '8 practical tips to winning 10 million naira on Who wants to be a millionaire?' Nigeria won 5 Million naira.

Read the story here http://www.sijinius.com/2014/12/he-won-5-million-naira-using-my-8-tips.html

I am presently writing a series on 40 different ways to make money online. Please follow the blog to escape the poverty in Nigeria, and not be influenced by corruption as a Nigerian. Thanks.
Re: Introduce Your Business by roqrules04(m): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
Curren wristwatches for sale in wholesales prices.. minimum of 5pcs for wholesales

Re: Introduce Your Business by jayewalex: 7:40am On Dec 05, 2014
This Saturday, Helping Hands International will be rewarding some of its members with

about 28 brand new Hyudai Elantra plus 3000 dollars.

Abt 50 members will enjoy free holiday trip to Dubai.

Over 1000 will go home with either HP Laptops or IPads plus 1000 dollars.

All these, just for being a member of the life these changing international charity organization co founded by a Philippine woman and a Japanese.

You can also be part of these opportunities. Don't let people asked you where you were when all these were happening.

It Is not too late. You can join us. Success is not for everybody I know, but why will you shy away from success?

Seeing is believing right? Pls join me on saturday 6th of December, 2014 to see with your own eyes @ Sports Gymnasium, National Stadium ,Surulere , Lagos 10 am.

Join us now 07068785000, pin:7A201287

If you live in Lagos don't miss out. Help somebody now...share.
Re: Introduce Your Business by tuslakoncept: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2014
For Lagos clients only:

Register your Business Enterprise, Limited Liability Company...

Talk to Dare on 08180705560, 07031315222 BBM:2A4E4D29
Seasons Greetings!

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by jaxx: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
We supply premium rice and quality cooking oils for your year end celebrations

Rice Quantities 50kg and 25Kg bags, Vegetable oil in 25litres, 10litres and 5 liters.

Rice Brands Available include Royal Stallion, Tomato, Caprice and many more.

We deliver straight to your offices location or anywhere in Lagos or Nigeria

To place your orders, call Call 0803 481 0690

OR send email to info@easyedgeservices.com or visit www.easyedgeservices.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Garvey1: 3:20am On Dec 09, 2014
Obtain US funding to buy goods and services made in the USA.contact henes11@live.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by lafolabi(m): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
[co]am engr ola afolabi,ceo universal solutions associate,am into civil/building construction and land procurement,contact us on 08066357743,09090891067,unisociate@ymail.com...these are part of the pictures of
job i did at ajah .

Re: Introduce Your Business by nov19(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
WE PROMOTE YOUR CORPORATE EVENTS, BUSINESS, PRODUCTs, MUSIC and MORE... on TWITTER.

Our twitter handle - @inspire_uz

1.1 Million Impression per every 28 Days

8,000 RETWEETs (per every 28 days)

37,000 plus. Followers (real followers, 95 percent of which are nigerians)

IMPORTANTLY - very affordable

Contact us - 08065805700 , inspire_us@yahoo.com ,BBM - 332E9E7C

We look forward to working with you.
Re: Introduce Your Business by chukwuwike2ny(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2014
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029C

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by lafolabi(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
universal solutions associate is a corporate company wholly indigenous owned,and a real estate development with engineering organization whose main service ranges from building technology and facilities maintenance,from electrical to civil construction engineering and procurement,USA limited has her group of experienced engineers,manager and technicians,skilled workers drawn from various disciplines of engineering to form a strategic team.
OUR GOAL
our goal is to provide a complete dedication to total quality management,and to develop a team relationship with our client to provide the most reliable engineered solutions to problems.contact us on 08066357743 or unisociate@ymail.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by samchide(m): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
[b]

we can supply to you EGUSI, GROUNDNUT, SESAME SEED.

QUOTATION TO SUPPLY SESAME SEED

A tone of sesame seed of 100kg per bag is N280, 000

• A trailer load is 300 bags

N28, 000 (cost of per bag)
X 300 (trailer load)
Total 8,400,000

• Cost of transportation and loading of goods to Lagos = N 195,000

Total cost to supply the said product

N 8,400,000 (cost of 300bags)
+ N 195,000 (cost of transportation)
Total N 8,595,000

Sir/Ma, above is the price of supplying to you the sesame seed and our product is of good quality and pricing too which I believe is a good offer and we can supply to you as much as you need .will be grateful to hearing from you soon.

Thanks.

Samuel Chidi Okoye
Minna Niger State

[/b]
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
SEASON GREETINGS TO ALL FRIENDS .AND CUSTOMERS OF INSTANTIVA
TRADING GROUP
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU ALL AND INTERESTED NEW FOREX TRADERS THAT
WE LAUNCHED. TRADERS CLUB CALLED # WINNING FOREX TRADERS CLUB#
ON WHATSAPP.
IF YOU ARE NEW TO FOREX AND YOU WANT TO LEARN AND TRADE
PROFITABLY, OR YOU ARE AN EXPERIENCED TRADER BUT HAS BEEN LOSING
SINCE, JOIN WINNING FOREX TRADERS CLUB ON WHATSAPP NOW AND YOUR
LOSING DAYS ARE OVER.
TO BECOME A LIFE MEMBER, YOU WILL MAKE ONE-TIME SUBSCRIPTION OF
N20,000 NAIRA ONLY INTO COMPANYs BANK ACCOUNT AND SEND UR PAYMENT
DETAILS WITH UR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER TO 08133478403 OR
07010699130 OR POST IT HERE. YOU WILL BE ADDED AND CONTACTED VIA
THE WHATSAPP GROUP AS SOON AS UR PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED
FOR MORE DETAILS AND YOUR INQUIRY,PLS CALL OR SMS 08133478403,
07010699130 OR VISIT https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=946360085375244&id=491881284156462&refid=17
Re: Introduce Your Business by lafolabi(m): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
UNIVERSAL SOLUTIONS ASSOCIATE[CEO engr Ola afolabi]
USA'S team of professionals with technical partners has global experience in the high building tech and engineering industries.With our specialized and responsive management team, USA has a total capacity in services ranging from preliminary studies to engineering design,planning and execution.

Our major areas of interest and in which we have considered expertise includes but is not limited to the following:

>civil and general engineering works
>Design and execution
>Mechanical installation
>Equipment installation
>General installation
the quality of all jobs executed by us will not only meet the client's satisfaction but will also stand the test of time.
our ultimate objectives/goal will be a continue improvement towards the target of error free week to avoid rework with its attendant extra cost and time.we always meet standard,act responsibly,work together by sharing blame,information and make joint decisions t improve satisfaction.
these are the ongoing project at ajah
contact us at unisociate@ymail.com or call 08066357743,08057860771.

Re: Introduce Your Business by kolapo88: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
mimshach homesales
wholesale of hand bags ,shoes,male and female
080883440244,7c6470ae
Re: Introduce Your Business by Millionjazz(m): 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
TRANS-FAB NIGERIA ENTERPRISE .
manufacturers of all polyethylene/waterproof products ranging from:

.shoping bags
.customer bags
.packaging sheets/films
.waste bags
.bread/cake wraps
.-santana, blank nylon bags
.storage bags
....think any polyethylene/waterproof product, think TRANS-FAB.

call us today for a supply...you will be glad you did.

phone: 07064776597
email: obiekwenwachukwu@gmail.com
address: no4 ezeiweka industrial estate, obosi anambra state
whatsapp: 07064776597

best regards!
Re: Introduce Your Business by Xenyth(m): 11:18am On Dec 20, 2014
I have very big Boilers Chicken for Sales at very affordable prices. Call: 07051904313 or 08068471926.

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (341) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.