Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1237044 members, 1646903 topics. Date: Monday, 21 April 2014 at 12:53 AM

The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women - Ethnic/Racial Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic/Racial Politics / The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women (5109 Views)

The Beauty Of Mid Western-edo-benin Women / Akwa Ibom Women Has / Akwa Ibom Women Has (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by Wbong: 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2011
calabar women

Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by Wbong: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2011
calabar women

Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by Wbong: 12:01am On Oct 08, 2011
caroline ekanem

Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by Wbong: 12:22am On Oct 08, 2011
kiss

Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by aloy/emeka: 12:45am On Oct 08, 2011

Regina Askia
Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by Wbong: 12:46am On Oct 08, 2011
kiss

Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by aloy/emeka: 12:48am On Oct 08, 2011

left[ imem]
Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by aloy/emeka: 12:51am On Oct 08, 2011

Uduak Oduok
Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by Wbong: 12:52am On Oct 08, 2011
kiss

Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by Rgp92: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2011
NICE grin grin grin
Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by Ybutterfly: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^this thread should be moved to the culture section since all the other beauty or handsome of this and that of Nigeria has been moved there.
Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by aloy/emeka: 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2011

hENRIETTA eDET
Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by aloy/emeka: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2011

Eno Enenetuei[middle]
Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by Relax101(m): 3:28am On Oct 09, 2011
The lead dancer in Beyounce's girls run the world is from Akwa Ibom. Post her pics. Na my type of babe be that.
Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by DaRapture: 3:32am On Oct 09, 2011

This girl is African-American, I know her father.
Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by DaRapture: 3:35am On Oct 09, 2011
SE women look just like "Akata" girls as you call them. It's blatantly obvious that a very large portion of the AA population is of SE Nigerian descent. Only a blind person wouldn't be able to see that.
Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by 9ja-ninja(f): 4:09am On Oct 09, 2011
Wbong:

calabar women

do this chics kno their pic is here ,
Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by DaRapture: 4:10am On Oct 09, 2011
9ja-ninja:

do this chics kno their pic is here ,

What's it to yah? undecided
Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by 9ja-ninja(f): 4:14am On Oct 09, 2011
DaRapture:

i may kno one of them , kinda weird ,

DaRapture:

SE women look just like "Akata" girls as you call them. It's blatantly obvious that a very large portion of the AA population is of SE Nigerian descent. Only a blind person wouldn't be able to see that.

yes because oyinbo people only packed se
Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by 9ja-ninja(f): 4:24am On Oct 09, 2011
DaRapture:

Wbong:

calabar women

forget i asked , just saw another chic i kno , looks like am gonna be seein alot of them here ,
Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by DaRapture: 4:28am On Oct 09, 2011
9ja-ninja:

i may kno one of them ,  kinda weird ,

yes because oyinbo people only packed se

I kinda know one of them myself. In reference to your sarcastic comment about SE being the only ones brought to North America, I Never made mention of such thing, what I said was that it's blatantly obvious that a large percentage of AA are of SE Nigerian descent, a FACT in which can simply be observed by just observing the very obvious high level of physical comparison between to two groups.
Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by 9ja-ninja(f): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2011
DaRapture:

I kinda know one of them myself. In reference to your sarcastic comment about SE being the only ones brought to North America, I Never made mention of such thing, what I said was that it's blatantly obvious that a large percentage of AA are of SE Nigerian descent, a FACT in which can simply be observed by just observing the very obvious high level of physical comparison between to two groups.

yea maybe but i dont think so thou, maybe its the weave and makeup. everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by DaRapture: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2011
9ja-ninja:

yea maybe but i dont think so thou, maybe its the weave and makeup. everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Weave and makeup does not change ones actual physical bodily and facial structure, in which in this case is what is being referenced to.
Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by 9ja-ninja(f): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2011
DaRapture:

Weave and makeup does not change ones actual physical bodily and facial structure, in which in this case is what is being referenced to.

i cant tell a persons tribe or whether they r from calabar from their body feauture. maybe you can thou. once again i say different opinions.
Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by aloy/emeka: 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2011
Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by tpia@: 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2011
DaRapture:

This girl is African-American, I know her father.

she's half nigerian and half french.

her biological dad is caucasian and french.
Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by tpia@: 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2011
DaRapture:

yes, the girls on this thread all look AA to you, but if the same people are labelled yoruba you'll suddenly start some racist jargon about negro features.
Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by DaRapture: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2011
tpia@:

yes, the girls on this thread all look AA to you, but if the same people are labelled yoruba you'll suddenly start some racist jargon about negro features.

Nah, if I was informed that they were Yoruba, I'd simply be highly suprised, because you don't see too many who look like them, and even most of those whom I've seen who do, were usually only part Yoruba mixed with something from the SE or North, or AA or white.
Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by aloy/emeka: 12:58am On Oct 12, 2011
Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by aloy/emeka: 1:02am On Oct 12, 2011

victoria iyama
Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by Ybutterfly: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2011
tpia@:

^^^^^^^^the reason why AA and igbo have a deep comparison with each other because most in both communities have white blood, AA's have European blood and many igbo's have Jewish blood. So it easy for him to make the claim just because they look the same but we all know why they do^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8WWqIuURGo
Re: The Beauty Of Calabar And Akwa Ibom Women by jason123: 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2011
Love them!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(0) (1) (Reply)

Why Do Lagos Landlords Dislike Igbo Tenants / Scariest Thing Against Blacks So Far: The King Alfred Plan / Are Musiwa, Tinubu Is Now Worth $1 Billion After 8 Years As Lagos Governor{pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.