Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,655 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? (13659 Views)

A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by WebSolutnX(m): 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2012
Learn about this with your N5,000

www.sceptrebusinessmagazine.com/soti/

Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by danielng: 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2012
Invest in sport betting. U will make money from it.
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by lucyidara: 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2012
<a href=http://charterredatlantic.com/atlanticinvestment/?ref=lucy>
Are you looking for an Institution that actually makes your money grow?<br>
Earn twice your investment fee with Chatteredatlantic !
</a>
Please use my link...

here is my act proof..i have 100 referres now...plz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz use my link

Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by Elizadath: 9:06am On Mar 25, 2012
@op, pls if you love money, dont ever pay or have anything that involve money with GEENET onlinesucesskeyz. Be very careful with people on dis website. If you dnt see dem face2face and rciv your prodcts b/4 payment.
@geenet, you will not know peace until you pay me my money. Ole! ole!!!!!
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by emsquare(m): 8:59am On Mar 26, 2012
You get into infor marketing biz!
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by emsquare(m): 8:59am On Mar 26, 2012
You can get into infor marketing biz!
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by legalwealth(m): 9:38am On Mar 26, 2012
emsquare: You can get into infor marketing biz!
Nice piece of advice here but download these FREE ebook guides below as an attachment:

Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by onasharon(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2012
we are authorized zebra plastic identity card printer sales and accessories in Nigeria. we have dual to single sided card printers.sales call bayo on 08135586674. email. idprintersales@gmail.com
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2012
danielng: Invest in sport betting. U will make money from it.
My guy am very much interested in this sport betting stuff. I need a mentor and i believe you can be of help. If you have any ebook on it u can send it to my box: tosagay2003@yahoo.com
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by Emmandus(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2012
Hi all,
I really love how every one has shared one or two things for our consumption.I want to note here that the first thing in starting an online business isnt money but adequate knowledge and quality information.The experts have all mentioned from article writing (which I am about trying out aswell),and others.However,I believe information marketing is a money spinner.Also,there is no harm in having an online multiple streams of income.That was why I tried QSP and BOOM! that was the Bomb,caused I made my #2000 one time start up and I have still continued to make more just on QSP(Quick Smart Programme) alone!
keep achieving greatness!
Emmanuel Ayeni.
Engineer,Writer,Speaker and Entrepreneur
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by keleobasi(m): 12:56pm On May 05, 2012
Try www.fiverr.com.
I write sales letters for people there. Check my profile @ www.fiverr.com/holyguy
munagi: @2sexy Please I am interested in writing articles. I have a PC and it is connected to the internet. How do I start and what website do I go to? I will be grateful because I have been looking for a business I can start with as low as 5K myself until I came across this thread. Please any further valuable business opportunity will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by IncomeTutor: 4:10am On Jul 18, 2012
You can make money online with 5K investment.
But first, you must treat the investment as a
BUSINESS.

That is you must have regular internet connection
to enable you tend to your business.

Two, you must have a product or skill/service you want
to sell at a profit.

The 5K should be invested to start a self-hosted blog
that you can use to promote whatever you are selling
in multiple ways.
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by onasharon(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2012
PLASTIC IDENTITY CARD PRINTER AUTHORIZED RESELLER IN NIGERIA
HARDERY GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES
LAGOS TEL: 08135586674,07085834420. EMAIL.idprintersales@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Central Bank Clears 14 Banks' FX Backlog, Turns To Airlines / GT Assur Now MANSARD Insurance. / Five Mistakes Smart Leaders Make That Can Ruin Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.