Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women (58470 Views)

History Of JUKUN People Of Northern Nigeria (A Must Read) / Northern Nigerian Culture: More Middle Eastern Than Nigerian? / Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by lepasharon(f): 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2011
Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by aloyemeka1: 1:13am On Oct 12, 2011

mariama
Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by Cutegrl(f): 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2011
Ok
Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by emofine(f): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2011
It is true that Northerners are beautiful however I'm not too sure about some pictures posted here undecided. . .
Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by ronkebp(f): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2011
I can see that hausa and ibos are beginning to join forces, the ibos are looking for friendship with the hausas' by all means. Poster pele!! ku-ise.
Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by aloyemeka1: 12:50am On Oct 14, 2011
Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by onila(f): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2011
n women

Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by onila(f): 4:51am On Oct 20, 2011
n women

Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by IDeyMAJE: 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2011
These women, except 2, are very, very, very ugly lol.
Are you kidding me? i thought northern girls were supposed to be pretty?

[img]http://carmenmccain.files./2011/04/maryam-umar-aliyu-fim.jpg[/img]

this one looks like a car thief.

over rated.

see zombie.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/98978_fULANI_bABE_jpg14a0787ef32b331cbc1af1f6cb631fc8

wtf?

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by lepasharon(f): 2:04am On Dec 24, 2011
post more pix noww undecided
Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by lepasharon(f): 2:10am On Dec 24, 2011
maryam

Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by lepasharon(f): 2:11am On Dec 24, 2011
maryamm

Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by lepasharon(f): 2:14am On Dec 24, 2011
beautiful Sadiya

Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by lepasharon(f): 2:22am On Dec 24, 2011
hausas are naturally beautiful smiley

Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by BlackKenichi(m): 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
Northern Nigeria women are OK. Nothing that really stands out about them.
They all seem to be quite tall and skinny like typical West African Sahelians. Are there any Northern Nigerian women with curvy bodies?
Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by AlyricistLaura: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
You Should Get the Mods to Sticky all of your Beauty Threads in the Romance Section.

Makes Navigating my timeline and bookmarks a lot easier.

IDeyMAJE: These women, except 2, are very, very, very ugly lol.

over rated.

see zombie.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/98978_fULANI_bABE_jpg14a0787ef32b331cbc1af1f6cb631fc8

wtf?

#####{{{ROTMFFLMGDPRBAOOOOOOOOO!!!!}}}####
Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by AlyricistLaura: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ayooo, we light a candle~
Run laps around the English Channel~
NeptuneZ got a Cocker Spaniel~~
....We on the Run Now....

Ahhh the Niqqah Posted N.O.R.E. Mwuahahahahah

Black&Puerto Rican Pride ~
cool
Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by PAPAAFRICA: 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
IDeyMAJE: These women, except 2, are very, very, very ugly lol.

over rated.

see zombie.

wtf?
this nigga said carthief LOL
Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by pleep(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2013
^ I died when he said that shyte lol

Onila what kinda Fail-a$$ thread is this? grin Get ur dyke-a$$ over here and start posting some actual attractive women.

The ehtiopia thread is long enough sha... show Naija some love
Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by biafranqueen: 6:54am On May 09, 2013
They are pretty if you see our gate mans daughter in the village she beats all of these ones by far and she is not even close to being sparkly like the ones shown above. Talk about humble good women honestly am Igbo but Hausa women are very sweet I get along so well with them!
Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:24am On May 29, 2013
@Pagan9Ja, some of these Northern women are tying their headscarf in the recently pronounced "Yoruba fashion."

Don't you agree that Northerners have such low self-esteem?

wink
Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by verticalx: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
undecided Nigerian women are just normal(boring) this is the 21th century we wanna see ass boobs curve, lol but i wouldnt mind to marry a nigerians women cause they respect there body smiley
Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by darnley16(m): 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
aloy/emeka:

Daisy Danjuma walking with an ugly Yoruba woman
hahahaha na wa 4 o oh brother
Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by Ameenabalarabe(f): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
Galaxy7: [color=#770077][/color]BEAUTY PERSONIFIED!
hausa film actress rest in peace
Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by Kayela: 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by BlackKenichi(m): 3:22am On Oct 26, 2013
Kayela:

The chick in the second pic is cute! kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by Ogobara(m): 10:30am On Oct 26, 2013
YOu means the houssa, lol, Houssa are originally sahelian people, and sahelian Africans are generally more appealing than those near the forest.I personally believe that Houssa / Fulani may be related to horn Africans
Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by BlackKenichi(m): 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ogobara: YOu means the houssa, lol, Houssa are originally sahelian people, and sahelian Africans are generally more appealing than those near the forest.I personally believe that Houssa / Fulani may be related to horn Africans

The Hausa and Fulani aren't related to Horners.
Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by Kayela: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by Garaad: 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Kayela:

wow

she's very pretty....anyone know what tribe she is? Fulani or Hausa?

she looks identical to the prettiest Somali girls I know
Re: The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women by arsbeauty: 6:27am On Dec 17, 2013
Garaad:

wow

she's very pretty....anyone know what tribe she is? Fulani or Hausa?

she looks identical to the prettiest Somali girls I know

Why do Somali's insult Nigerians and tell us that we are ugly and then you are watering over this girl? Stick to your Somali women and stop wondering about what tribe this Nigerian girl is from.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do African Americans Have A Culture? / Baby Bump: Naomi Ogunwusi Pregnant? / Why Aren't There Any Successful Black Nations In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.