Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:41 PM

Watch The Video Clip Of When Tb Joshua Predicted Guinea Vs Nigeria Match - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch The Video Clip Of When Tb Joshua Predicted Guinea Vs Nigeria Match (2123 Views)

"TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) / TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Video Clip Of When Tb Joshua Predicted Guinea Vs Nigeria Match by Patience4C: 1:25am On Oct 09, 2011
This was what he said,

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrtX4lkMzwg[/flash]
Re: Watch The Video Clip Of When Tb Joshua Predicted Guinea Vs Nigeria Match by Enigma(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2011
Let us start with some positives in favour of TB Joshua, he said some things that are accurate albeit in generic terms:

1. Whoever scores first will "carry the day"
2. It will not be favourable for Nigeria

However, let me also say upfront that, while I have no proof, I strongly suspect that this particular video has been doctored with careful editing. In fact I suspect the same of other TB Joshua prophecy videos. Specifically on the one above:

1. When TB Joshua's followers and supporters told us of the prophecy before the match, according to them, TB Joshua said the teams were struggling for one goal e.g.
Joagbaje:

He said what he saw was that they were fighting for one goal. And it ended not in favour of  Nigeria . He said it will be too bad for Nigeria at this time to lose like that . He said he can't change it alone that others have to join him in prayer to effect a change.

2. In fact the first person to start a thread on the prophecy did confirm a prediction of 1-0 and headlined that in thread title.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-773184.0.html

3. A Newspaper claims (unless they are lying) that TB Joshua confirmed to them that the result would be 1-0

Link: http://tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/sports/5490-eagles-beware-prophet-tb-joshua-warns.html

AS Nigeria gets set for the crucial 2012 Nations Cup qualifier against Guinea today at the Abuja National Stadium, renowned cleric, Prophet Temitope Joshua said the team needs serious prayers to emerge victorious in the encounter.

The founder and General Overseer of Synagogue Church of Christ while ministering on Monday during one of the church's programmes televised live on cable television, DSTV,  Emmanuel Televison  revealed that having watched the encounter in the spiritual realm, the outcome of the encounter was not favourable to the Nigerian lads.

The clergyman disclosed that only one goal was scored all through the 90 minutes of the match, warning that the Super Eagles might lose the match based on what he saw.

He, however, explained that the result could still be positive but advised the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) to seek the face of God through him on the issue before the must win match.

When Saturdaytribunesports contacted him, Prophet Joshua confirmed the 1-0 score line, saying that even though he did not state where the pendulum of victory would swing , he declared emphatically that Nigerians must pray fervently for Eagles'success.

He warned that the Super Eagles needed divine prayers to emerge victorious.

My own suspicion is that the video above has been edited such as to cut out those bits suggesting (strongly, apparently) a 1-0 result; in other words some "film-trick" is going on here.

cool
Re: Watch The Video Clip Of When Tb Joshua Predicted Guinea Vs Nigeria Match by Patience4C: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2011
You are rather contradicting yourself. 1 minute you believe, the other minute you did not believe.

he said some things that are accurate albeit in generic terms:

That was Peter. Why do you allow doubt so much than your faith in God. Does that mean God does not reveal His message to His servants again Hmm,  truly we are living in a complex and contradictory world.
Re: Watch The Video Clip Of When Tb Joshua Predicted Guinea Vs Nigeria Match by Amujale(m): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2011
@Enigma: with the epistles you provided here, your suspicion has been passed-on.

@Patience4c: I think its called critical thinking, postive points are allowed and yet one can still remain sceptical.

The Almighty does reveal to humans now and again but in most cases we fail to detect them because we're carried away with which household our heroes are supposed to come out of, how they are supposed to look like, what are they supposed to be interested in, what they are not supposed to be interested in, how are they supposed to be dressed, how are they not supposed to be dressed.

If a 17year old girl wearing a hunters outfit approached you and claimed to have been sent from God would you believe her?
Re: Watch The Video Clip Of When Tb Joshua Predicted Guinea Vs Nigeria Match by wetu: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2011

If a 17year old girl wearing a hunters outfit approached you and claimed to have been sent from God would you believe her?

Isa 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

What is she saying? It's her message that will confirm that she was sent by God. The word will be spoken with boldness and conviction in the fullness of the Spirit and the Lord will also confirm the word with signs and wonders following. The signs and wonders follow the word. With false prophets the signs and wonders are the focus and often the followers don't care what his message is. After all, they seek after signs and not the living waters.
Re: Watch The Video Clip Of When Tb Joshua Predicted Guinea Vs Nigeria Match by plappville(f): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2011
What would football match do to the kingdom of God? Or the death of Micheal Jackson etc? Why are there no prophecy on soul winning for God? Does it means that God now cherished football more than his own image.
People are languishing out of faith, prophecy to restore souls is what we want to hear not football and death of pagans etc!
Re: Watch The Video Clip Of When Tb Joshua Predicted Guinea Vs Nigeria Match by wetu: 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2011
They are looking for signs. Something new excite them and tickle their ears:

Act 17:21 (For all the Athenians and strangers which were there spent their time in nothing else, but either to tell, or to hear some new thing.)

The Bible is not enough. they must see or hear something new.
Re: Watch The Video Clip Of When Tb Joshua Predicted Guinea Vs Nigeria Match by plappville(f): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2011
wetu:

They are looking for signs. Something new excite them and tickle their ears:

Act 17:21 (For all the Athenians and strangers which were there spent their time in nothing else, but either to tell, or to hear some new thing.)

The Bible is not enough. they must see or hear something new.

Anyone that eat and drink his/her bible daily will ve a knowledge of what a biblical prophecy is truely is.
Not just jump up in each prophecy told, not all prophecy are biblical.
Prophet is accepted, but one needs to becareful of the purpose/content of each prophecy.
Re: Watch The Video Clip Of When Tb Joshua Predicted Guinea Vs Nigeria Match by Joagbaje(m): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2011
plappville:

Anyone that eat and drink his/her bible daily will ve a knowledge of what a biblical prophecy is truely is.
Not just jump up in each prophecy told, not all prophecy are biblical.
Prophet is accepted, but one needs to becareful of the purpose/content of each prophecy.

What we call prophecy most times is not prophecy. Prophecy is to speak forth the word of God. Preaching, exhortation, fort telling .are examples of prophecy.

Tb Joshua is a seer, prophet and healer. But as a prophet ,certain gift goes with the office , such as word of knowledge and word of wisdom. There is also a supernatural ability to see spiritually and there is the place if visions and dreams too.

If a man sees a vision. And he says this is what I saw . It doesn't make it prophecy. If a msn dreams and say this is what I saw, it doesn't make it prophecy. It is different from "thus sayeth the lord"

I can see my exam result. It is a gift in operation. And what we do with it is personal . So we don't criticise a man or judge him for what he sees.
Re: Watch The Video Clip Of When Tb Joshua Predicted Guinea Vs Nigeria Match by jayriginal: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2011
Enigma:

Let us start with some positives in favour of TB Joshua, he said some things that are accurate albeit in generic terms:

However, let me also say upfront that, while I have no proof, I strongly suspect that this particular video has been doctored with careful editing. In fact I suspect the same of other TB Joshua prophecy videos. Specifically on the one above:

1. When TB Joshua's followers and supporters told us of the prophecy before the match, according to them, TB Joshua said the teams were struggling for one goal e.g.

2. In fact the first person to start a thread on the prophecy did confirm a prediction of 1-0 and headlined that in thread title.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-773184.0.html

3. A Newspaper claims (unless they are lying) that TB Joshua confirmed to them that the result would be 1-0

Link: http://tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/sports/5490-eagles-beware-prophet-tb-joshua-warns.html

My own suspicion is that the video above has been edited such as to cut out those bits suggesting (strongly, apparently) a 1-0 result; in other words some "film-trick" is going on here.

cool
Joshua goofed on this. It was an intelligent guess though. The super eagles are not a generally high scoring side ( regard his prophecy on Brazil winning the world cup). The whole thing goes to show that TB Joshua is not only a fraud, he is also just an arm chair analyst. For the avoidance of doubt, lets see.

The founder and General Overseer of Synagogue Church of Christ while ministering on Monday during one of the church's programmes televised live on cable television, DSTV,  Emmanuel Televison  revealed that having watched the encounter in the spiritual realm, the outcome of the encounter was not favourable to the Nigerian lads.

The clergyman disclosed that only one goal was scored all through the 90 minutes of the match, warning that the Super Eagles might lose the match based on what he saw.

He, however, explained that the result could still be positive but advised the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) to seek the face of God through him on the issue before the must win match.

When Saturdaytribunesports contacted him, Prophet Joshua confirmed the 1-0 score line, saying that even though he did not state where the pendulum of victory would swing , he declared emphatically that Nigerians must pray fervently for Eagles'success.

He warned that the Super Eagles needed divine prayers to emerge victorious.

Efforts to get in touch with the coaching crew of the Super Eagles did not materialise as none of them was ready to speak about the development.

Prophet T.B Joshua is known for making accurate predictions, having predicted victory for the Super Eagles over Kenya in a 2010 World Cup qualifier played in Nairobi  which the Eagles won 3-2 just as he predicted that the Starlets of Ghana would lift the FIFA U-17 World Cup staged in Egypt in 2009.

Now, we can see a lot of hedging in the above. He is hesitant to tell us where victory will lie, but he positively insists there will be only one goal. The result must have crushed his ego.
Does anyone else notice that if Guinea or Nigeria had won with a single goal, the "prophecy" would have been fulfilled ?
Too bad for Mr Joshua, his clever football analysis got the better of him.

As an aside, I have to say that the analysis wasnt that bad coming from a human, but coming from the holy spirit, its another thing.

The man should have told us (since the holy spirit revealed to him) the names and exact score  (he did tell us the exact score; 1-0, without telling us who got the 1).

Minus one for the holy spirit then (cos it doesnt exist as TB Joshua has proven).
Re: Watch The Video Clip Of When Tb Joshua Predicted Guinea Vs Nigeria Match by Patience4C: 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2011
This wasn't the first.

Football Match Between Nigeria And Mozambique - TB Joshua

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp5e-lpsvoY&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Watch The Video Clip Of When Tb Joshua Predicted Guinea Vs Nigeria Match by jayriginal: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2011
moderatorr:

Prophet T.B. Joshua last sunday prophesied that the match will end 1 - 0 in favour of guinea.

He said the goal will come after a long strugle by the two sides.

'i watched the full match in my dream last night' he said. He made the statement in his church where live cameras are streaming his service to millions of viewers around the world.
'the holy spirit is infallibly
accurate! Any day i make a
mistake in prophesy, it means i
am not talking from God' - snr.
Prophet T.B. Joshua
Re: Watch The Video Clip Of When Tb Joshua Predicted Guinea Vs Nigeria Match by plappville(f): 12:01am On Oct 10, 2011
Waohhh, shocked shocked shocked
Re: Watch The Video Clip Of When Tb Joshua Predicted Guinea Vs Nigeria Match by wetu: 2:06am On Oct 10, 2011
I watched the full match in my dream last night

Most people, including myself, missed that one. he watched the full match. His dreams are just as good as mine then if he watched the full match and only saw one goal whereas there was four!
Re: Watch The Video Clip Of When Tb Joshua Predicted Guinea Vs Nigeria Match by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:59am On Oct 10, 2011
If this is what it takes to be ordained a prophet then the late 'paul' the octopus qualifies to be made a saint to be worshipped. undecided
Re: Watch The Video Clip Of When Tb Joshua Predicted Guinea Vs Nigeria Match by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:06am On Oct 10, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Satan's Tricks Exposed / SERMON JOTTERS: The Most Important Prayer [dr. D.K Olukoya] / Service To God And Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.