Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Your Best Movie Scene Of All Time - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Best Movie Scene Of All Time (1574 Views)

Nollywood Actresses Get Buried Alive In New Movie Scene (Photos) / Your Best Movie Of The Year (2014) / Best Movie Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best Movie Scene Of All Time by teeroy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2006
Mine is the speech by al pacino in scent of a woman.
Re: Your Best Movie Scene Of All Time by Seun(m): 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2006
What was the Al Pacino speech about? Do you have a transcription?
Re: Your Best Movie Scene Of All Time by nightrider: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2006
my best movie scene was the opening sequence of the matrix
where Trinity dodges bullets by running on the wall and freezes mid air b4 she kicks the cop.

I think that scene revolutionized movies.

I also love the scene in pirates of the caribbean where johnny depp is chasing the monkey on the boat to collect the coin;the monkey runs up geoffrey rush's shoulder and the following dialogue ensues

Captain Barbosa : why Thank you Jack

Captain jack sparrow: You're welcome

Caotain Barbosa: Noooo!!! we named the monkey jack.

That cracked me to pieces.

Ok forgive me, but theres also this other scene in the same movie where captain Barbosa has oredered Elizabeth swan to walk the plank, he mercifully stops her just b4 she goes overboard and this dialogue ensues

Captain Barbossa: Its a shame to lose something so beautiful

Elizabeth swan looks at him hoping for mercy, then he goes

Captain Barbossa: I'll have that dress back

He cuts off her dress with a sword, that cracked me up
Re: Your Best Movie Scene Of All Time by babwilms(m): 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2006
My best scene was actually in two movies.
1)The film is titled JOHN Q by Denzel Washington, when he agreed to kill himself so that the doctors could use his heart to heal is dying son, who could die any moment just to save his life. Before he kills himself, he went to where he's son was lying to talk to him while tears was running down his face and my face, told him to always listen to his mother and make sure he works so hard, so as to take care of his own family and not be like him. That was touching

2) The second movie is The Green Mile, when John Coffey was about to be electricuted for the crime he knew nothing about. Then all the warders looking after him went over to him to shake his hand while heavy tears was on their face because they knew he was innocent but little they could do to change the situation.
Re: Your Best Movie Scene Of All Time by Modups1(f): 10:11am On May 15, 2006
one of my best movie scenes is in "The Others", the scene towards the end when the REAL peoplle living in the house made contact with the spirits and the blind old woman asked them "children if you are dead, why do you remain in this house?".

the look on the children and their mothers face was pure classic, then they started shouting "we're not dead, we're not dead, "
Re: Your Best Movie Scene Of All Time by iice(f): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2007
One of my best scenes in a movie (have a lot of them) was the crowning of Aragorn in LOTR:Return of the king. When the camera sweeps from the bottom of the mountain to the top. I get goose bumps everytime and then Aragorn sings after being crowned and white petals fall from the sky. Simply magical! Wasn't much on the dialogue but more on the camera angles to catch the emotions and essence of the crowning of the king.

Another scene i love is when Faramir and his men race back to the White city and are being chased by the Ringwraith and then Gandalf gallops towards them and the light beams from his staff (music comes into play). . .That part makes me feel like am flying with an angel grin
Re: Your Best Movie Scene Of All Time by phr0nesis(m): 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Gladiator

COMODUS: Slave remove your helmet and tell me your name

MAXIMUS: My name is Maximus De...... P........ Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. I shall have my revenge, either in this life or next

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Watching The Seasonal Film The Event / Your Best Foreign Actor & Actress / First Accurate Ratings For Nigerian Television Stations In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.