Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1247844 members, 1665071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 October 2014 at 11:17 PM

Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit (19218 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua Prediction For Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast Match / Any TB Joshua's Prediction On AFCON? / Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2011
Many of u blaming osaze are all fool. And for those saying we believe in superstition are just expose. Go the white mans land and ask what they do or mean with Talisman. That is there own baba alawo if u don't no. Odechukwu like u all
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by dinggle: 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2011
Kai OSaze pls don't let TB Joshua hear?, a whole miracle and wonder performing man of GOD, he will command ur legs to K-leg or cause u to walk with ur hands, ask Amokachi and co what the miracle TB did to them, even the president of Ghana calls TB Joshua GOD. TB Joshua said the day Nigerians starts calling him GOD he will turn water to fuel so subsidy removal can go to hell, can u imagine fetching water from ur well to fuel your car?, sweeeeeeet! If GEJ cant save us TB Joshua will  grin
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by koolman: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2011
In those our school days,when we fail we blame our teachers for giving us F9,but when we pass we praise ourselves.
Failure plus explanation can never be equal to success. Osaze should go and sit down.
Its either they are the cause or they are coursed.I believe they are coursed.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Mehiedu(m): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2011
The man of God said the outcome of the match wont be favourable to nigeria and that was what happen.Let us appreciate God for giving us a prophet like Prophet T B Joshua.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by milehigh06(m): 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2011
and we wonder why Nigeria is still in the doldrums?
well,there you go
"Prophet" for football match but not "Prophet on who Nigerians should choose to rule the nation so stuff can be done"
Educated mallams ruling the football fed with some backwardly educated agberos and horizontally demented ndi-igbos all running to another "Prophet" to come and pray for a nation that has her prioriites upside down
Then a supposedly educated,oyinbo bred fool now comes out and say such annoying things and yet we ask
why is Nigeria in the doldrums
when these are people that control a major part of our national life and they also represnt exactly how it is all over the nation
And we go dey here dey fight Ghana and co,see their national team,U17,U20 even female team and what you will notice is a nation that is organised not that Ghanians are better people but just have better leaders
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by milehigh06(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2011
Mehiedu:

The man of God said the outcome of the match wont be favourable to nigeria and that was what happen.Let us appreciate God for giving us a prophet like Prophet T B Joshua.
We will when he prophesizes on who Nigerians should vote for that will turn the Nation around.
who cares about football when the whole nation has way more important problems than football
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by keleto: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2011
osaze ,sory oooo i no knw say na TB joshua hold ur legs in front of open net.
Better excuss,---------the spirit of crrupt politicians in abuja gave supper chickens bad luck.---i think dis is better, shame to osaze and siasia.
i said it when siasia was employed that he has passed his usefullness. Siasia is only living on past glory. Anyway,tuesdays friendly against Ghana would prove me white.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by SuperT(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2011
Quote from: ijigbamigb on Today at 07:51:48 AM
But the prediction of Prophet TB Joshua really affected us.

"We thought we could see him and see how he could overturn the negative prediction but the officials came with another prophet who prayed for us and told us that all was well.

Negative Word can affect the players. The power of Life and Death is the Power of the tongue. Unless you turn it with

powerful prayers and reject it immediately, It will come to Pass. Either 1-0 or 2-2. The message has been passed already that

Nigeria will loss the Game to Guinea. That's the power of Positive/Negative Word for you.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by emiye(m): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2011
I see a new trend among many youths nowadays , may be part of adopting the white man culture is they fail to believe in the spiritual realm any longer a dangerous trend.    The world entails the Physical and Spiritual realm. We should not be tilted in one to the detriment of others.

Their is a place for God AND Hard work by man.  

If God fails to crown your effort, you will labour in vain.

The Prophets prophecies were spot on and clear, he emphasised the place for HARD WORK in the verbatim as quoted thus (First of all, we have to play our own part. Pray as if all depends on God. Play football as if all depends on you.).

The problem with some is too much "spirituality" with little or no hard work, While for Others is "complete self believe", with  little or no Big God in the Equation.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by koolgrap: 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2011
Please stop this trash talk, TB Joshua said " Anyone who scores first will carry the da". Plese tell me who scored fist and who carried the day. Stop hatin and. Thank God for the man.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by koolgrap: 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2011
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Henwarin(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2011
The foolish one's will fail to see when there is a divine intervention in a situation like this. The man of God said three things that day which are, the first goal will be in the second half,the first team to score will win and the result will not be favorable to Nigeria.These were his words and that means Nigeria should not be rejoicing over anything at this time cause there are more serious issues we should looking at other than football.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Etomazone(m): 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2011
see link of Original prophecy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrtX4lkMzwg
The Bible says,a nation perishes due to lack of vision. In the old testament days, Christians don't attempt going into any form of competition e.g War without consulting a prophet for God's opinion or advice on how to conquer their foes. 2Kings 6: 8-12. Today, are we really expecting God to leave HIS children in this wicked world without direction, without a prophet, without instruction in righteousness? No, He loves us so dearly and won't leave us un-tended or un-shepherded. A prophet speaks only what the Lord God has revealed to HIM. The reason we doubt is because we can’t see enough, we need God to open our eyes of faith to see beyond the ordinary. No wonder Elijah’s servant was overwhelmed by the presence of King’s Aram’s Army. 2Kings 6:15-17.
Many say what’s prophet T.B.Joshua’s business with football? Guess we should ask Elijah why he should consistently warn Israel & her leaders on the evil ploy of the Arameans against the Israelites 2Kings 6:8-12, why did little David involve God to fight and defeat Goliath?
More so, when God gives a prophet a vision, his obligation as a prophet is to inform God’s Children. If this vision is to be changed, we agree with the Prophet in prayer (he can’t do it alone) to God on what to do, how to do it in order to change that event.
Lastly, Men of God speak in parables because even God almighty reveals things to come in parables, same reason why Jesus disciples often asked HIM to explain further what he meant, the same reason the book of revelations was written the way it is today. Never ever play with the words of God almighty through his prophets because of its seeming infallibility and the way that you know these words come from God is through so much criticism that it attracts. You need not believe because God’s word is God Himself, it won’t fail without God himself failing.
Prophet T.B.Joshua is God’s anointed prophet sent to the world to act with God, to get HIS ideas and carry out God’s projects because Ministry is not a competition. Be careful what you say to or about a True Man of God. The more negative things you say, the greater the prophet and HIS ministry. What have you contributed to improve your generation, other than mere talk and criticisms? If He was fake, then he can’t be the only fake one in the world, there should be many like HIM. How come only one MAN in the world came forward boldly telling you the outcome of a match 7 days before the match was played? Please let’s value this SWEET Gift of God in Nigeria. It’s for Africa.
If the white can celebrate a sea creature (Octopus); how much more a prophet of God in our midst?
A word is enough for the Wise. God Bless Us all.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Etomazone(m): 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2011
see link of Original prophecy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrtX4lkMzwg
The Bible says,a nation perishes due to lack of vision. In the old testament days, Christians don't attempt going into any form of competition e.g War without consulting a prophet for God's opinion or advice on how to conquer their foes. 2Kings 6: 8-12. Today, are we really expecting God to leave HIS children in this wicked world without direction, without a prophet, without instruction in righteousness? No, He loves us so dearly and won't leave us un-tended or un-shepherded. A prophet speaks only what the Lord God has revealed to HIM. The reason we doubt is because we can’t see enough, we need God to open our eyes of faith to see beyond the ordinary. No wonder Elijah’s servant was overwhelmed by the presence of King’s Aram’s Army. 2Kings 6:15-17.
Many say what’s prophet T.B.Joshua’s business with football? Guess we should ask Elijah why he should consistently warn Israel & her leaders on the evil ploy of the Arameans against the Israelites 2Kings 6:8-12, why did little David involve God to fight and defeat Goliath?
More so, when God gives a prophet a vision, his obligation as a prophet is to inform God’s Children. If this vision is to be changed, we agree with the Prophet in prayer (he can’t do it alone) to God on what to do, how to do it in order to change that event.
Lastly, Men of God speak in parables because even God almighty reveals things to come in parables, same reason why Jesus disciples often asked HIM to explain further what he meant, the same reason the book of revelations was written the way it is today. Never ever play with the words of God almighty through his prophets because of its seeming infallibility and the way that you know these words come from God is through so much criticism that it attracts. You need not believe because God’s word is God Himself, it won’t fail without God himself failing.
Prophet T.B.Joshua is God’s anointed prophet sent to the world to act with God, to get HIS ideas and carry out God’s projects because Ministry is not a competition. Be careful what you say to or about a True Man of God. The more negative things you say, the greater the prophet and HIS ministry. What have you contributed to improve your generation, other than mere talk and criticisms? If He was fake, then he can’t be the only fake one in the world, there should be many like HIM. How come only one MAN in the world came forward boldly telling you the outcome of a match 7 days before the match was played? Please let’s value this SWEET Gift of God in Nigeria. It’s for Africa.
If the white can celebrate a sea creature (Octopus); how much more a prophet of God in our midst?
A word is enough for the Wise. God Bless Us all.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by milehigh06(m): 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2011
Henwarin:

The foolish one's will fail to see when there is a divine intervention in a situation like this. The man of God said three things that day which are, the first goal will be in the second half,the first team to score will win and the result will not be favorable to Nigeria.These were his words and that means Nigeria should not be rejoicing over anything at this time cause [b]there are more serious issues we should looking at other than footbal[/b]l.  
totally agree with the bolded.dot get me wrong,who am i to judge who Tb is and not but I would rather have him concentrate on finding Nigeria a deserved and wonderful leader since he seems to have such powers
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by scopusng(m): 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2011
What time is the match between Nigeria and Guinea?

Any link to watch?
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by AZeD1(m): 12:02am On Oct 10, 2011
After reading some of the replies here, it is evident that Nigeria is in trouble, Octopus paul predicted the whole world cup, Everyday people predict Epl scores,
so wats d big deal in Tb prediction?
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by webdezzi(m): 12:10am On Oct 10, 2011
His prophecy certainly affected them psychologically.

like a poster said, if a well know prophet with that much fame prophesies you will die on the 10th of oct.
on the 9th, you will be worried and sweating as you cling hard to your bible, prolly reading verse like "i shall not die but live", when you should be sleeping.

The last thing our players needed at a dead minute match that is actually going to be a determinant is such prophecy.
tuned out the prophecy was fake.

that rascal said 1-0, turned out 2-2
There is power in the tongue and he used it badly.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by crackhouse: 2:54am On Oct 10, 2011
What happened to super eagles is the reflection of what happens in our politics, PROMISE AND FAIL. The eagles were busy boosting that they will defeat the Guinea players, instead of praying for God's favour. As for Osaze, he just wanted T.B Joshua to be at the receiving end despite knowing that he is the architect of his failure just as our politician will always blame corruption for their failure.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:40am On Oct 10, 2011
“People might be saying "oh why wouldnt he just pray and change things to favour Nigeria". I cannot just do it on my own. Im not a witch doctor, im a pastor. If a prophecy is given about a certain people, these people must agree with the man of God in prayer before God can do anything about it or else, it ll remain as it is. In my vision, i see two teams struggling and struggling for just one goal. Then in the second half. One of the teams scores. That goal will decide the match. Hmmm, well. . . All i can say is that the game does not favour Nigeria. God showed me even the guinea player that ll score the goal that ll decide the match but me revealing his name will mean endangering him on that day. But with God, all things are possible o. First of all, we have to play our own part. Pray as if all depends on God. Play football as if all depends on you. Thank you. . . . . . . Words of the man of God, PROPHET T.B JOSHUA on sunday 2nd october, 2011”

This is the Man's Prophecy. Where did he mention 1 - 0? True Nigeria and Guinea needed one goal. The Commentator said it in his broadcast and the guineans needed a goal to ensure qualification (not permutation) . For Me, I will start taking the man seriously. Akowe no dey this matter o, even them OSAZE don know the man. Upon as them travel reach??. This is a real awakening for me Personally.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by koolgrap: 6:30am On Oct 10, 2011
All his prediiction came to pass. If he prediiccted naija will. Qualify and they did not,how will u guys react? Now he is correct in his prediiction u guys are talking trash. You guys have such a man,better make good use of him and stop hatin
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by omoalayo(m): 7:25am On Oct 10, 2011
Yea all well said, the man realy said it and it came 2 pass, No one can judge wether He is a man of God or not, cos Evil spirit can also prophesize, Infact evil spirit prophesize what will appen without changing it, But God tells u and Changes it, Why do u even thnk God can favor our players who don't even ave a single respect 4 God, Nt even a single Christian among them,
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by saintneo(m): 7:33am On Oct 10, 2011
Complete rubbish I must say. TB Joshua should keep his mouth to himself and stop predicting something that will make people angry unnecessarily.

I must say that his prediction did put a lot pressure on the psychology of the players. This made them to play with the prediction in their minds. Even the NFA had to go to a different prophet for prediction as well.

I think it is time that SUPER EAGLES start watching 300 before every game. We need the morale of winners.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Abayomin70(m): 7:33am On Oct 10, 2011
he is sik
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by kelvin55c(m): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2011
I wonder what this failed nation is turning into! Imagine religion and football, untill we pay scant attention to religion and focus more on humanism, Nigeria as a nation would always stagnate.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by brainpulse: 8:13am On Oct 10, 2011
Those that have the indept knowledge of the word of God are not really surprise at the events of things and the difference between predictions, prophesy and revealation. I w ont entangle myself in the heat of this argument nor take sides. But one thing is very sure, Excuse is the surest gate to failure any man that harbours an excuse before a task will surely fail.

And don't let us forget in a hurry:

1. That a young girl Predicted through the spirit of the Devil what was to happen to apostle Paul ( and it happened).
2.  That a soccerer prophesied to peter who he was. ( she was correct).
3. That the Devil had a revealation through Peter about Jesus and Jesus rebuked him.

But there is a clear difference btw these 3 that only those that have indept knowledge about the working of the spirit of God will be able to know the difference and the source of each. This is not the Forum to share this word of wisdom. The bible says test all Spirit,
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by goldenval(m): 9:44am On Oct 10, 2011
So many problems with human being is that, they condemn man of God just as they condemn Jesus saying he was fake!, So many ppl carry bible in their hands but not such in their heart and that is why so many of you are dying with poverty because you don't believe in God. You ppl were asking what concerns man of God with a football?, very silly question, does it mean God has no right to send a message to his people?, Does football being played by Devil once?, This is the problem with africa, so much hatred when it comes to Man of God. I remember when they brought Jesus to Pontius Pilate, the man told the crowed that Jesus is Innocent and he should be set free but people shouted to him "No! No!, release Barnabas the criminal to us and kill the Jesus!". You see, the same hatred jews had with Jesus is still exist today. There is no love with the world. Nobody listen when God is speaking through a prophet!.

Thank you.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by webdezzi(m): 9:54am On Oct 10, 2011
goldenval:

So many problems with human being is that, they condemn man of God just as they condemn Jesus saying he was fake!, So many ppl carry bible in their hands but not such in their heart and that is why so many of you are dying with poverty because you don't believe in God. You ppl were asking what concerns man of God with a football?, very silly question, does it mean God has no right to send a message to his people?, Does football being played by Devil once?, This is the problem with africa, so much hatred when it comes to Man of God. I remember when they brought Jesus to Pontius Pilate, the man told the crowed that Jesus is Innocent and he should be set free but people shouted to him "No! No!, release Barnabas the criminal to us and kill the Jesus!". You see, the same hatred jews had with Jesus is still exist today. There is no love with the world. Nobody listen when God is speaking through a prophet!.

Thank you.

why did he open his foul mouth to prophecy evil? now he affected them psychologically.
for the imbeciles on this thread, note that a player's state of mind before a big game is what we are talking about here.

the question is, why did he say it when it is not favourable? he poison those guys psychologicalkl
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by goldenval(m): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2011
What a question?, He is just a human being like us and he only delivered the message God sent to him to his people of Nigeria. Had it been we respect and fears God, we should have seek God's face before a week of the match, but the NFA went and bring another man of God thinking Tb Joshua is fake. Shame to africa!
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by goldenval(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2011
What a question?, He is just a human being like us and he only delivered the message God sent to him to his people of Nigeria. Had it been we respect and fears God, we should have seek God's face before a week of the match, but the NFA went and bring another man of God thinking Tb Joshua is fake. Shame to africa!
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by goldenval(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2011
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Ayowumie(m): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2011
saintneo:

[color=#990000][size=18pt]Complete rubbish I must say. TB Joshua should keep his mouth to himself and stop predicting something that will make people angry unnecessarily.

I must say that his prediction did put a lot pressure on the psychology of the players. This made them to play with the prediction in their minds.
I am tempted to ask, did TB Joshua force you to read his prediction or did he force it down your throat? Did not NFA try to counter TB's prediction? Why was the team not elevated by the prophet that was asked to pray for them? Stop chewing non-sense my guy.
goldenval:

I would say Nigeria

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football / Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) / Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.