Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,479 members, 7,770,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:36 AM

Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M (17693 Views)

Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] / Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) / Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by naijarazzi: 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2011
Nollywood Actress Shave Head For N2million: Judge This, Does She Look Better?pic

Nollywood Diva, Adaora Ukoh did a scene that involves shaving off her head in a new movie titled "Thy Kingdom Come".

Adaora who starred alongside Sam Dede, Mike Ezuruonye, Kenneth Okokwo, and others was bald for half of the movie.

She played the role of a woman who becomes a widow made to shave her head to follow the tradition.

Remember, Mercy Johnson too got bald for her character in a movie and was paid N5m which sparked some media talk. Rumour has it that Adaora was paid N2m

Despite having no or very little hair on her head, she still exudes her beauty. I lover her bald look!!

Check pictures here

http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/10/bald-yet-hot-adaora-ukoh-shaves-her.html?m=1

Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by MeGaStReEt: 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2011
see her coconut head
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Kunbee: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2011
Eww
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Mcleo007(m): 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2011
Laughs out loud! grin
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by omar22(m): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2011
Well thats the movie industry for you, Rene Zellwegger got $1m for each waist size she gained and she went from size 6 to size 14 because that was the required size she has to be for the movie.
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by chuckdee4(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2011
I actually saw past the head but what really caught my eye is her size.

What is it with some of these Nollywood actresses and fat sef sad
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Freiburger(m): 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

see her coconut head

grin grin grin i no fit laugh oooo.
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2011
I am starting to like full-figured women - nasty sex.y grin
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2011
That 2m is n't worth it at all ! O boy, See contour for woman head,no wonder brazilian hair dey cost heavily like that.
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by hercules07: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2011
Either way she is okay jare, she should leave it shaved afterall no more maintenance.
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Paveejay(m): 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2011
Jealousy! This babe is sweet & cool on his.
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Freiburger(m): 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2011
Paveejay:

Jealousy! This babe is sweet & cool on his.
where did u see jealousy?
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by WackyJ1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2011
Abeg Nollywood is dead. how many Widow Movies are they going to Act? What is going to Make this movie different than the one Mercy Johnson did? It almost sounds like a competition for who looks good when bald, Where's the Originality?
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by mallorca(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

see her coconut head
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Yinkay: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2011
Is it Badagry coconut or from agric plantation? grin
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by DeepSoul(f): 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2011

She doesn't look that bad jor.

Methinks I prefer the no-hair look.
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Lilnikee(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2011
Hehehe. She is cute sha.
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by callme2: 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2011
look at who is talking. Can we see - to the ladies your own bald head aand to the men, your gorimakpa head? Enemies of progress

Ada baby, you are fine and sexy joor
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by blank(f): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2011
I fit cut my hair for free sef. If u sabi anyone wey dey pay for shaven hair, call me.

She looks good though.
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Dandas: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2011
This Lady is very sweet.
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Ayowumie(m): 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2011
She is not looking bad at all. Shaving your head is not even a big deal in as much as it brings you money.
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by elhafeez(m): 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2011
why was she even paid when all they do was 2 use fake hair(wigs) . shave or na shave we no dey see the hair b4.
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2011
WHO IS SHE?
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2011
Better to Shave for 2 million naira than Bleep for 2 million naira
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Goldieluks: 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2011
Cute,but that money is not worth it please.
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2011
Am i the only one that saw the title of this post and thought at first it said: 'Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) shaves her PUSS*Y for 2million'?  

Just me then? I really need to do something about my dirty mind angry.
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by cantell(m): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2011
PROUD-IGBO:

Am i the only one that saw the title of this post and thought at first it said: 'Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) shaves her PUSS*Y for 2million'?  

Just me then? I really need to do something about my dirty mind angry.
Yes, you have to do something and very fast.
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by koolguy88(m): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2011
two million is to much for shaving that head, bros,  grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by engrj(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2011
To me i think she is still beautiful. but the hear cover sometin b4 ohhh
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2011
She look pretty alright.
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by freepeople: 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2011
Y - A - W - N
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by sylve11: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2011
pretty though! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Sexiest Teacher I Have Ever Seen In My Life / OAP Dotun Slams Radio Employers Who Only Look For People With Phonetics / Toke Makinwa In A Blue Bandage Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.