Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,050 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Ntts Nigeria Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ntts Nigeria Job (1435 Views)

2015 Graduate Field Engineer - Nigeria. (job Number: 1423751) / 2015 Opportunities - Engineering Internship - Nigeria (job Number: 1423838) / Job Vacancies In Nigeria. Job Vacancy Nigeria. Job Vacancy Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ntts Nigeria Job by jactech: 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2007
no way
Re: Ntts Nigeria Job by Ajengogo(m): 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2007
NTTS is a an IT/Telecoms firm. I believe it's a good place to start from. There will be opportunities to acquire lots of experience in telecoms. 'Cos they are also into building of cell sites for GSM operators. Best of luck folk.
Re: Ntts Nigeria Job by solashong(m): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2007
how did u apply to the company? was it on line or how?
Re: Ntts Nigeria Job by bishopoo: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2007
Pls Brothers, NTTS ia an Indian company. They don't build cell sites. They are into Data Networks,Alcatel PABX a

As for the pay package,expect what you can get from any other Indian Company.Never Expect Much is their Language.
However, If they need you badly,they may pay you well i.e if your last payed salary is high.

During Negotiation, (''A must Do'' if you don't want them to deceive you) make sure you bagain well.

Good Luck
Re: Ntts Nigeria Job by bishopoo: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2007
Pls Brothers, NTTS ia an Indian company. They don't build cell sites. They are into Data Networks,Alcatel PABX and ISP

As for the  pay package,expect what you can get from any other Indian Company.Never Expect Much is their Language.
However, If they need you badly,they may pay you well i.e if your last payed salary is high.

During Negotiation, (''A must Do'' if you don't want them to deceive you) make sure you bagain well.

Good Luck
Re: Ntts Nigeria Job by jactech: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2007
Guys, i just want to be sure.I am already working in a similar business cooperation but need to change my job for a better pay.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Adecco Vacancy / Re:i Rejected 15k Job Offer. / How Long Should You Stay On A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.