Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Which Is The Most Consumed Foods In Nigeria: Garri, Bread Or Rice? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Is The Most Consumed Foods In Nigeria: Garri, Bread Or Rice? (3925 Views)

Pictures Of 'Delicious' Insects Consumed By Nigerians / Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! / Noodles Or Rice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Most Consumed Foods In Nigeria: Garri, Bread Or Rice? by Gaybriel: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2011
Hello everyone, as part of my report to be submitted to a Governor of a state in Nigeria, i request that you help with this survey question: which of the following foods do you consume the most. A: Garri B: Bread C: Rice. If you have contributed to this post in other forums you need not answer this again. Thank you all.
Re: Which Is The Most Consumed Foods In Nigeria: Garri, Bread Or Rice? by ikechukz(m): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2011
na garri nah!
Re: Which Is The Most Consumed Foods In Nigeria: Garri, Bread Or Rice? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2011
Rice all the way, We eat rice 5times a week in my house, The remaining 2days, We still eat rice at our various places of work or any other designated area, Rice 7times a week. Garri once in 2months, Bread once a week
Re: Which Is The Most Consumed Foods In Nigeria: Garri, Bread Or Rice? by MissyB3(f): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2011
Garri!

If you don't soak and drink, you consume it in the form of eba. cheesy
Re: Which Is The Most Consumed Foods In Nigeria: Garri, Bread Or Rice? by Bawss1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2011
I think its garri that is the most consumed of the lot.
Re: Which Is The Most Consumed Foods In Nigeria: Garri, Bread Or Rice? by ronkebp(f): 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2011
Me thinks bread!!!!
Re: Which Is The Most Consumed Foods In Nigeria: Garri, Bread Or Rice? by Bestglo(f): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2011
to me it's rice
Re: Which Is The Most Consumed Foods In Nigeria: Garri, Bread Or Rice? by Gaybriel: 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2011
@all. Thank you all for your sincere contributions.
Re: Which Is The Most Consumed Foods In Nigeria: Garri, Bread Or Rice? by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 16, 2011
This is a very hard question, considering the size of our sample space which is NIGERIA. Well, if we are to take statistics, I'm very sure that the frequency at which Nigerian take each food won't differ much from eachother. But breaking it down, I'm a student community, it's garri; less developed nd privileged areas, bread; others, rice.

(1) (Reply)

Farmhouse Oven Dry Catfish (jumbo Pack) / Best Food / Where Can I Learn How To Make Pizza In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.