Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Need Help With My Project Proposal"- English Lang Undergradute - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help With My Project Proposal"- English Lang Undergradute (2834 Views)

Are You An Undergradute And Desire To Become An Entreprenuer At No Cost? / Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant / 28 Interesting Facts About English Lang. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Project Proposal"- English Lang Undergradute by Oluwabee(f): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2011
I need to start writing my project but my project supervisor requests i write 3 project proposals with 3 different topics so ryt now im stuck.

i'd so appreciate ur help.

and if u have any material that myt b of help please send dem to bummiegherit@yahoo.com

tanx a lot y'all!

God bless u!
Re: I Need Help With My Project Proposal"- English Lang Undergradute by Oluwabee(f): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2011
MY THREE TOPICS

1. DISCOURSE ANALYSIS OF POLITICAL SPEECHES – BARAK OBAMA’S POLITICAL SPEECHES DURING HIS CAMPAIGN TO BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

2. SPELLING.PUNCTUATION. EFFECTS ON SEMANTICS AND SYNTAX ON THE 2ND LANGUAGE USERS OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

3. A CRITICAL STUDY ON ENGLISH LANGUAGE LOAN WORDS INTO A NIGERIAN LANGUAGE-FOCUS WILL BE ON THE YORUBA LANGUAGE OF WESTERN NIGERIA.

PLS PPLE HELP ME!
Re: I Need Help With My Project Proposal"- English Lang Undergradute by Bowie11(m): 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2011
Check your email box
Re: I Need Help With My Project Proposal"- English Lang Undergradute by Papilo87(m): 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2011
@OP you can mail me: chukswriter@yahoo.com so I can inform you of a new site abt to be launched that will take care of your project needs

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Requirements To Study Pharmacy In ABU / “In Need of Accommodation Around FUOYE? See Pictures of Available Hostels / Are Philip Emeagwali's Claims Fraudulent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.