Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,337 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: (2566 Views)

9.7inch Tab With Television, HDMI, Huge Battery mAh, OctaCore, Etc / Make FREE GSM Calls To Over 100 Countries And Earn Huge Income For Recommending It To Others. / Free Ebooks Site (Huge List Of Ebooks With Cover Page) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by potato(m): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2011
[b]Please guys I havent been making/posting here for a while, but have been reading the posts here.
Then the problem started last month when i decided to buy external Hard Disk for the 5,000 naira/piece, the topic started by EnquiryDon.
Before now I never believed that imposters/fraudsters were here.
I called one of the numbers, one someone answered, he started sending me quotations on what they sell(Computer and accessories).He said his name is Chima.
I was convinced, I sent him 53,000 naira for 10 pieces with three thousand being haulage/courier cost.
Initially I paid 23,000 for 4 pieces as samples, later i was told that they sent 10 erroneously, before i could be given the EMS tracking numbers I should pay for the outstanding six(6) as that was the only criteria for them to release the nos to me.
He gave me all the assurances as I suspected foul play, initially he refused giving me his oga's numbers but had to give them when i insisted that was the only criteria for me to send them. I confirmed from the oga that they needed the 30,000 naira to affect the change. The first payment(23,000 naira) was on the 12th of Sept 2011, and the second (30,000 naira)on the 23rd of September.
Awuzie Chukwuma was the Payee, the bank BankPHB.
The first payment sent me the notification purporting to be from EMS that transaction has taken place between the company(COMUNET) and me.
After paying the last sum I was told by Chima that his oga needed to confirm the payment b4 sending me the nos. Now both him and his oga have barred my numbers.
I called these numbers initially:
Chima answered the calls and later started calling with : 08068271111
He neither receives nor returns my calls anymore.
I only talk to him when i use pay phone in which case he will tell me to call back or asks if his oga has not sent the numbers to me.
Please nairalanders what do you advice me to do?[/b]
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by MrGlobe(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2011
First you are fo, ool for embarking on virtual/phone business in Nigeria. Second, contact NCC, they should have registered their line
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2011
Over the phone business in Nigeria? Works only once in a while! Lets see what the Enquirydon guy has to say.
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by Arkhin(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2011
Why are you still wasting precious time here instead of going to the police. This is a classic case of fraud,go with all your proof of payments and explain yourself.
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by Odunnu: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2011
Wahala na confus ga du ma, choi!
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by texazz: 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2011
@poster
A brief look at Enquirydon's post history shows his office address in Otigba. his phone number has been registered in his name, giving you an easy route to corner him. yet you're here whining about the scam instead of taking action!
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by marleygab(m): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2011
Am Deeply sorry for your loss. I have actually met that enquirydon twice. the first i wanted to purchase a laptop that he posted after the guy took me round the whole computer village he said sorry he doesnt have it. the second time also about a laptop that he posted, the price was too good to be true since i also deal on laptops, but when i met him the price changed. and all these while i cannot really say where exactly his office address is. Guys like this are really Destroying we online dealers our image and it hurts, will be willing to offer any assistance. you failed to mention your location. you can email me your no [email]gabrielstephen84@yahoo.com[/email]
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by mrsseller: 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2011
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by texazz: 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2011
mrsseller:

Ha Ha Ha Ha, this is a very funny story. tongue Look at his user name (potato) and you should know that he is a real potato head.
Ok, what do you want to do to this person? do you think you can just catch someone like that in this Nigeria? He probably must have used a fake bank account number with fake details in the bank account and with a clean phone number and no traces to follow.

I have been duped too and i spent more than double of what i lost because i was trying to chase a 419 person. who wan help you? fbi or cia ? for this country? forget it.

I advice you my brother to simply run and learn your lessons because you will go to the Police and they will charge you more money for investigation and mobilization and more expenses and stress. another person can even scam you again in the name of trying to help you catch a ghost (ha ha ha this is funny) and you will finally regret chasing someone that was smarter than you to remove 53k from your hand like that in this hard time. I bet you 100,000 that you will never catch this person and you will just be wasting your time if you try so just learn your lesson and be wiser.

Yeah right. How much did Enquirydon pay you to make this post?
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by mrsseller: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2011
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by hayprof(m): 1:34am On Oct 11, 2011
Na wa o, dis is reali funi, to b true, I av met d so called "enquirydon" n otigba several times, dat I av bought more than 5 hdd frm him physically,, " And the fone numbers u posted does nt tally with his 3 numbers I have,

There' was even a time I went to buy hdd from him and it was unavailable, I paid him in advance and got it 3days wen it was ready, he was even d one dat called me to come pik it up,, try contact ncc, to see in whose names dose phone numbas were registered,

**mute**
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by hayprof(m): 1:39am On Oct 11, 2011
The 0803505, no u listed seems to b part of his 3 numbers I av here,, buh, I av neva dialed d number ( am nt a fan of mtn lines) I only call the zain and etisalat nos,

Is sumthin fishy here?!
I guess, I'll call him sometime soon to ask about dis issue, so, he can come clearify things here,

**weird world**
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by Kamali(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2011
@poster.
You can get the enquirydon guy in Otigba,Ikeja.I bought my current laptop and also the 500gb samsung drive from him.
If you go to otigba you shoild be able to track him down.
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by DualCore1: 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2011
hayprof:

( am nt a fan of mtn lines)
Poor man, how is u?
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by SirKay3(m): 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2011
@ Poster,

I believe the time you called him, MTN network was at its worst then. It could be that your call was mistakenly connected to another subscriber, whom unknowingly to you, you assumed is the guy and gave yourself away while discussing business with him. I'm not proving you wrong please. I know him personally, as I've bought many things from him without even seeing him physically. I cant call out where I am presently, but just sent sms to him from my web account to respond to the allegations. Most times I've spoken with him was on the same MTN number you quoted. Sure he'll respond soon.
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by enquirydon: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2011
u are  A fool
sorry we dont have  ANY account in phb bank
u are sleeping when u are possting  your comment
IT SEEN U ARE SLEEPING WHEN MAKING  DEAL WITH THE PERSON OR U WANT 2 BE POPULAR WITH THIS SO CALL YUR TOPIC

my full is OLUGBOJA ADEBISI

NOTE WE DONT HAVE ANY CHIMA IN MY OFFICE
THANKS

ANY BODY THAT HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH ME AND HAVE NOT DELIVER 2 HIM/HER CAN VOICE OUT
OFFICE ADDRESS
11 OTIGBA ST  COMPUTER VILLAGE IKEJA
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by enquirydon: 5:56am On Oct 12, 2011
@marleygab so said we change the price WHEN u get there, IF dollar increase will it not affect d price .when do u start laptop business that u are sayinG all sort of words .HAVE U ORDER 4 LAPTOP ONCE IN YOUR LIFE ?".LAPTOP RESELLER " LOOKING 4 CHEAP PRICE
WATCH YOUR WORD, BE CAREFUL

@potato
HAS U WHAT 2 DESTROYER MY PROFILE ALL THIS WORD SHALL FOLLOW U FROM TODAY IN JESUS NAME

AS FROM NOW
HOLY GHOST FIRE WILL DESTROYER ALL U LAY YUR HAND

AS AM A COVENANT PARTNER U WILL NOT SUCCESS IN ANYTHING U LAY YOUR HAND ON IN JESUS NAME

U SHALL FIND AND U WILL NOT SELL HELPER IN JESUS NAME

MERCY OF GOD WILL DEPART FROM U NOW IN JESUS NAME

UNLESS U REPENT FROM YOUR SIN COME BACK AND CONFESS THAT IS NOT TRUE
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by hayprof(m): 7:50am On Oct 12, 2011
take it easy @enquirydon, no need for abuses oo! i count dis thread baseless too as i have trasacted lotta biz wit u,

u do noe me, check ur phone contact 0802678xx00 , lol.
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by oddy4real(m): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2011
enquirydon:

@marleygab so said we change the price WHEN u get there, IF dollar increase will it not affect d price .when do u start laptop business that u are sayinG all sort of words .HAVE U ORDER 4 LAPTOP ONCE IN YOUR LIFE ?".LAPTOP RESELLER " LOOKING 4 CHEAP PRICE

@potato
HAS U WHAT 2 DESTROYER MY PROFILE ALL THIS WORD SHALL FOLLOW U FROM TODAY IN JESUS NAME

AS FROM NOW

AS AM A COVENANT PARTNER U WILL NOT SUCCESS IN ANYTHING U LAY YOUR HAND ON IN JESUS NAME

English Teacher needed grin grin grin
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by Odunnu: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2011
enquirydon:

u are  A fool
sorry we dont have  ANY account in phb bank
u are sleeping when u are possting  your comment
IT SEEN U ARE SLEEPING WHEN MAKING  DEAL WITH THE PERSON OR U WANT 2 BE POPULAR WITH THIS SO CALL YUR TOPIC

my full is OLUGBOJA ADEBISI

NOTE WE DONT HAVE ANY CHIMA IN MY OFFICE
THANKS

ANY BODY THAT HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH ME AND HAVE NOT DELIVER 2 HIM/HER CAN VOICE OUT
OFFICE ADDRESS
11 OTIGBA ST  COMPUTER VILLAGE IKEJA

stop ranting like a mahd man gan. You've just been accused of defrauding a fellow NLndr, simple etiquette demands you give your own version or completely convince us you were wrongly named. Sanity doesnt expect you to jump in with armour for attack all girded up.
Now would you be calm enough and tell us what transpired between you and Potato?
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by dragnet: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2011
Odunnu:

stop ranting like a mahd man gan. You've just been accused of defrauding a fellow NLndr, simple etiquette demands you give your own version or completely convince us you were wrongly named. Sanity doesnt expect you to jump in with armour for attack all girded up.
Now would you be calm enough and tell us what transpired between you and Potato?
Me thinks you should be the one to calm n read his post.
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by dragnet: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2011
enquirydon:

@potato

AS FROM NOW

. . : mMm : . .
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by Odunnu: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2011
dragnet:

Me thinks you should be the one to calm n read his post.
if I sound 'off the chains', it isnt my intention. I read what he wrote and 75% are insults with attacks. He should let us know what happened
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2011
dragnet:

. . : mMm : . .
Pls as the moderator of the phone section, I posted a topic just now, "Coping without Blackberry" But i didn't spell the Blackberry correctly, Forgot to put a K after the black. I tried modifying it, but i couldn't. Can you pls help me do that?
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by dragnet: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2011
Odunnu:

if I sound 'off the chains', it isnt my intention. I read what he wrote and 75% are insults with attacks. He should let us know what happened

True but I think He's claiming nothing happened. I've transacted with enquirydon/donline and had no problem with him
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by dragnet: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2011
Ijogz K:

Pls as the moderator of the phone section, I posted a topic just now, "Coping without Blackberry" But i didn't spell the Blackberry correctly, Forgot to put a K after the black. I tried modifying it, but i couldn't. Can you pls help me do that?
done.
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by enquirydon: 10:54am On Oct 12, 2011
@odunnu what  is your problem u better keep 2 yourself
if u are not are fool like  @potato  let him/her show us the evidence of payment.

or better come 2 our office
11,otigba st computer village ikeja/report 2 necessary police station

if u don't have a serious business /work 2 do u better keep off

note
no more comment from the @potato since
ole ole 419

THIS IS A PLAN WORK
I belief they cannot occupy with the rate of competition in the market
PLS, PROMOTION COME FROM ABOVE NOT FROM MAN
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by Odunnu: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2011
You must learn to talk to people especially those you dont know with respect. Why the insults?are you so unpolished you cant relate with people including online characters without showing your inadequacies?
I simply asked for your version, you only need to tell or ignore not insult me.
dragnet:

True but I think He's claiming nothing happened. I've transacted with enquirydon/donline and had no problem with him
that you'v transactd with him and all went fine doesnt mean he is clean. His handle is being polished with black and all he does is hurl insults. Dude is such an annoying clown
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by dragnet: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2011
Odunnu:

that you'v transactd with him and all went fine doesnt mean he is clean. His handle is being polished with black and all he does is hurl insults. Dude is such an annoying clown
I've only stated that I've interacted with him. His being clean is a different issue.
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by ariyebaba(m): 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2011
i do genuine biz with OLUGBOJA ADEBISI, other wise known as DONLINE / ENQUIRYDON. He has a shop @ computer village working with one boy called ADAMS. I av been to their shop in computer village & also sent money to his OCEANIC BANK acct. times without numbers. Kindly lodge your complains to the right authority, rather than pulling this young & hard working guy down. If any body want me to give him/her detailed information abt OLUGBOJA ADEBISIS, Kindly call me on ---- 08165273663. Thanks
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by enquirydon: 3:57am On Oct 13, 2011
@odunnu  if u dont know how 2 address issues, u better keep off . i said i have not even talk with so call @potato  and done any business with him/her

if it is true have  d person said anything since

be wise and be a good leader not a manager
COMMON SENSE ARE NOT COMMON

come and learn how to be  good leader from expertise  its  free

note:
THAT IS HOW SOMEONE ACCUSE  SO CALLED ( Dual Core)  IN WEB MASTER OF FRAUD ALLEGATION  IT CAN BE  YOUR TURN NEXT
what do u want 2 hear from me again
WHAT OUT
tongue shocked sad
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by mrsseller: 9:09am On Oct 13, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

Computer, Intercoms, Internet And IT Infrastructure Installation Engineers / 3G/GSM/WCDMA Signal Booster Now Available -rapidbts: / Clean HP 3115m Beats Audio Available - 3 Units #SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.