Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website (8191 Views)

Peeps, Kindly Review This New Site Design And Let Me Know Your Thoughts / Your Thoughts On This Site Please :) / Your Thoughts On The Look And Feel Of A Web Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by NuhuRibadu: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2011
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by Depointer1: 6:24am On Oct 11, 2011
^^^^ Great!!!! Great!!!! Love it.
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 11, 2011
First Nigerian website that doesnt look like bullshoit. Even Bella Naija is beginning to look like crap. Hopefully someone will build another FabNaija to compensate for the crapness going on on that website.
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by ADJAMES: 7:57am On Oct 11, 2011
i luv dis.
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by DrummaBoy(m): 8:33am On Oct 11, 2011
Eh ehen, I got to get on a beter browser to veiw
Its called EXCELLENCE
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by minimynimo(m): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2011
Nice! But that is not a website, Yet!
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by Makweembo: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2011
Check out the new SCOAN website (T.B. Joshua).

Really nice design with plenty of good quality videos with Vimeo - http://www.scoan.org/
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by tEsLim(m): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2011
Its just there , basic but clean
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by Ayowumie(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2011
I love it. The graphics is HD. It looks like something I could use as my screen saver.
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by moderatorr: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2011
unfortunately,
a good website does not make a good man!

A pastor who contested elections alongside a terrorist!

'give your life to christ . . .'
he must have said it to many people, but couldnt preach this to buhari.

Especially when he knew about the 'wild wild north' plan to murder innocent (christian)youth copers.

After the mob action, that vampire kept mute for weeks! Even longer than ayotallah buhari himself!

When he finally came spoke, what did he say? 'bla bla bla currupt leaders bla bla bla'.

From your assessment of this bakare,
do you think he would raise alarm to the federal government if he discovers a plot by boko haram to assasinate bill gates on his visit to nigeria? Me nah think so.

He is a bad lawyer, mentally challenged pastor,fake prophet, good terrorist.

Somebody give me a pistol.
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by llbhuds: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2011
the guy is just looking for more recognition and power. to me he not different from the present politicians in the country.
be it a pastor or mallam, we are humans and we will always behave as humans, period!!!
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by JUO(m): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2011
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by yawatide(f): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2011
Bakare's site, IMHO is much beter than TB Joshua's. The only things I have against bakare's:

1) The splash page: get rid of it
2) Contact form doesn't validate
3) I like the simplicity but I think he could have made it a bit more engaging by adding more photos on pages
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by Grassroot: 11:03am On Oct 11, 2011
Website is a very good customization of wordpress.

Credit goes in this order

Thumbs up to Matt Mullenweg for his pioneering work on WordPress wink wink
Thumbs up to the theme provier
Thumbs up the graphics designer
Thumbs up to the content creator
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by Change2011: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2011
moderatorr:

unfortunately,

Especially when he knew about the 'wild wild north' plan to murder innocent (christian)youth copers.

After the mob action, that vampire kept mute for weeks! Even longer than ayotallah buhari himself!

When he finally came spoke, what did he say? 'bla bla bla currupt leaders bla bla bla'.

do you think he would raise alarm to the federal government if he discovers a plot by boko haram to assasinate bill gates on his visit to nigeria? Me nah think so.

OK, we've heard you. But this is about a "your thoughts" on a site, not baseless allegations that can't be substantiated.
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by Change2011: 11:09am On Oct 11, 2011
I think the site is simple and beautiful, would probably love to see more contents - videos and sounds, added
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 11, 2011
wetin concern pastor with politics, i though your kingdom is not of this world?
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2011
O Boi, see TB Joshua website, very very tight. Kudos to the developers, but that doesn't change my view about the man being fake
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by maxygirl(f): 11:28am On Oct 11, 2011
lovely site,
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by Honeycity(f): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2011
webdezzi:

O Boi, see TB Joshua website, very very tight. Kudos to the developers, but that doesn't change my view about the man being fake
what has TB Joshua got to do with this thread? shocked shocked
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by brainpulse: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2011
moderatorr:

unfortunately,

Comment on the website not the man.

But if an unbeliever gives you Job to do dont take it.
If you share a common office with any one not in your faith, resign and start combing the street
If you have a vision that only people in you faith shares leave the city and face the bush
If you believe there are still vampires like Tunde bakare out there. You better run away from all your family members
If you believe he is a fake prophet jump into the lagoon and expect him to prophesy that you wont die

RUBISH !
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by shumno(f): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2011
It's really cool!
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by jibolso: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2011
Well more like thanks to WordPress (SCOAN) & BABATUNDE BAKARE and a nicely tweaked theme which they prolly bought from Template Monster or some premium theme website.

Not bad though.
But i bet my younger brother in ss3 would do something like that in 2days(and he catches gaming break inbetween), lol
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by mathskill: 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2011
moderatorr:

unfortunately,

With your deranged wrangling i wonder who needs to be silenced with a pistol.
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by mallorca(m): 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2011
good luck to you bakare
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by UyiIredia(m): 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2011
It's a neat website.
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by okeyxyz(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2011
good website, but i'd think that a smart politician would try his best to be more inclusive in his approach to issues politically, rather than push his religious sentiments\orientation. this website is littered with bible quotations. it would't matter if this was a message to his church congregation or christian folks at large, but he is clearly pursuing
a political\patriotic agenda here, so the least he could have done is to show respect to the fact that a great multitude of nigerians r non-christian and thus speak more "politically". it's called maturity, moderation, objectivity, clear-headedness.
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by TomFord: 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2011
Just the homepage of TB Joshua's site is like viewing Discovery channel on HD
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by TomFord: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2011
The scoan website is much better than some nigerian banks website
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by newrooky: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2011
Nice website, kudos to the developer.

@Ileke-idi
I am sure your judgment is based on the few Nigerian websites that you have seen. Adten is a Nigerian software_development company and following are samples of our works.

http://positivekeys.com/
http://www.bishopsplaceonline.com/
http://capitalassets.com.ng/
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by EPOMA(m): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2011
moderatorr:

unfortunately,

Shut your mouth, you fool
Re: Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website by DualCore1: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2011
You guys have got to be kidding  grin

* 1 out of the 4 links on the "home"/"intro" page is dead. (That is the "Youth Empowerment" button) ?? QA/QC (zero) ??
* What's the use of this "intro" page anyway? Some dude wants to be god? Who's this guy?  tongue
* If the "intro"/"home" page is that important how come nothing points back to it on other pages once you leave?
* Dirty codes. Whatever happened to external JS and CSS?
* No favicon (year check: 2011)

So, think about this: The only part of that site that was really done by hand (the intro/home) has an unprofessional error on it. How can't a design team spot 1 dead link in a page that has only 4 links in total?
Imagine if the entire site was done unaided by CMS. . .Credits to Wordpress afterall. (I take God name beg you, don't bring up the argument that I called wordpress a CMS . . . my small brain thinks it is so lemme  tongue).

Sorry guys, i'm not a designer but nothing close to wow about that site. Please easy on site hypes I just wasted bandwidth in eager expectation of something wow. The site dey okay o and I won't have brought all of these up if I was just passing. Na just the exaggerated hype make me talk.

Pastors, ask yourselves. . .  if Jesus (your boss, as claimed) had a website what will it look like?

Then the guy bringing the man's political background into this. . . why you just wan cause war hia?  tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO / How Can I Get A Credit Card? / Ways To Get Real Instagram Followers For Your Blog SEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.