Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper (29163 Views)

Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng / - Sun Girl Vs Nairaland Girl - / The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2006
Please Help Me And Beg Sun Newspaper!

I'm not sayin' they r not trying wit their news O! they r the bomb when they write their news but the only place where they need adjustment is their SUN's GIRL. Com'on let say the truth here, we all like good things, i can't be readin' my newspaper and the next page i wuld see something that wuld make me loose interest on the news and give u bad dreams! Help me and beg them plzzzzzzz!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by lioness(f): 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2006
grin grin grin grin u bad oh

okay give me their email and i'll send them an appeal letter. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by Farriel(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2006
That they should stop publishing those images of those chics, is that what you mean? Aw, come on man, you should get a better grip of yourself. Come to think of it, there's really nothing about those girls. Pretty faces, (sometimes) yes. But that's just about it.

There's really nothing erotic there to make the blood rush to your mid-section. Honestly.
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by zeewhy(f): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2006
it is the truth the sungirls r always terrible.sum r fine but most of them wowo.they should try to censor the pictures b4 printing.the worst part is dat u'ld c sum old girls and they will call them 21.why now.abeg anyone who get their email addy shld snd them a message 4 mi ooooooooooo.
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by segedoo(m): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2006
wowo na crime o.
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by Busta(f): 12:06am On Oct 17, 2006
@ topic,

LMAO, ma tummy will burst oh!
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by Panache(m): 1:01am On Oct 17, 2006
I can't but agree with you guys, I have seen some of those pictures on some days they are not the best at all
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by omogenaija(f): 2:45am On Oct 17, 2006
emmeno:

Please Help Me And Beg Sun Newspaper!

I'm not sayin' they r not trying wit their news O! they r the bomb when they write their news but the only place where they need adjustment is their SUN's GIRL. Com'on let say the truth here, we all like good things, i can't be readin' my newspaper and the next page i wuld see something that wuld make me loose interest on the news and give u bad dreams! Help me and beg them plzzzzzzz!

wat exactly is giving you nightmares i dont want to comment until i fully understand wat ur tryin to say
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by hammah(m): 3:09am On Oct 17, 2006
a total deviation from good news reporting.an appaulling concept from SUN MGT.verdict:termination
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by birdman(m): 3:31am On Oct 17, 2006
someone please confirm the above link is a prank. it cant be for real, right? grin
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by Latoya(f): 6:59am On Oct 17, 2006
lol u all r funny, cheesy its real , 100% real. i guess they mean the opposite of sun girl if u knw wat i mean.
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by tinu16(f): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2006
May God bless u yanfuyanfu for putting this as a subject in Nairaland,
I have been looking for ways of passing across to The Sun on d topic, even there was a day, they posted a horrible pics of a black lady and i have to send an e-mail to the lady's box that she should please stop sending that kind horrible pics to a widely-read newspaper and the lady refused to answer me o. grin shocked smiley
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by omosefe(f): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2006
Latoya:

lol u all r funny, cheesy its real , 100% real. i guess they mean the opposite of sun girl if u knw what i mean.

grin grin grin
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by Raymand(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2006
i think those girls should be nude. . .
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by naija4life(f): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2006
Please i disagree that all da girls wowo, there are some of them that are really a sight to behold, lol
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 17, 2006
What irritates me most about these Sun girls is that they LIE about their ages. You'll see a girl who's old enough to be your mother's younger sister, saying she's 23 or worse 19! I HATE it when girls lie about their age. Isn't it just better if you say you don't want to tell us?
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by oge4real(f): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2006
it is true some of them cause darkness,but u still have the real illuminating sungirls among them.
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by my2cents(m): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2006
I have made similar observations in the past but thought I was the only one who thought that way. I personally think it is Political Correctness gone awry.

In the case of the girl at the link provided above, it looks more like a photoshop'd picture. It looks so fake grin
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by candylips(m): 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2006
has any one noticed that they all claim to be models or actresses as well
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by camara(f): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2006
candylips:

has any one noticed that they all claim to be models or actresses as well
and their faces r yet to be seen in a TV commercial talk less of a movie. angry
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by IfyBaby1(f): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2006
I tot i was the only person dat has noticed it o! I felt so embarassed at times, some wks back when the sun girl they featured had her whole brest exposed. She called herself "sweet boobs" I think some body should address this b4 it gets out of hand .
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2006
jeeezzz, thank u someone for bringing up this topic. God bless u plenty plenty.
truth be told- those girls suck and they demoralise the basis of womanhood. them no dey shame at all by bringing out their unscrupulous bodies and claiming they are models with likes - honesty/truth and dislikes-dishonesty/lies. they all sing the same tune.
come on girls who are we decieving? and at the end theyll proudly put down their hotline for randy chaps who liked wat they saw.
very funny.
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by my2cents(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2006
So now that those of us on this post seem to know what's up, who will be the first to send in their photo to prove to Sun that there are girl's who look much better? wink
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by freddie1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2006
You guys can just ignore that page and get on with reading the paper!
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by lovaboi: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2006
Thumbz up freedie,dat page aint got a password,fellow guyz,flip o'er dat page,dere r beta pages upfront.
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by zebudaya(m): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2006
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by kewe(f): 12:15am On Oct 18, 2006
lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by katherinae(f): 3:18am On Oct 19, 2006
u guys are very wicked. come on i fu dont like the pictures dont look at it simple.
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by talk2ahmed(m): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2006
Yes, its gud that u're bringin this up, when you refuse to buy the SUN & advice ur freiends with the same mindset to stop, they'll begin to realise the need to do away with a page that publicly ratifies prosttitution. Imagine a gal giving her stats and mobile no. to all and all(every tomson, dickson and harrison). it shows they are spent materials or in dire need of men, why are'nt men featured there , Its ladies that like attention , so you understand
You could write to the Editor of the Sun , if he's wise enuf he'll do something
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by candylips(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2006
has anyone tried calling those numbers they put up there tongue
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by jaybaby(f): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2006
Gloozzy Lips call d NUMBER NAW ASHAWO shocked shocked shocked shocked

You guyz should not blame ***THE SUN*** since the fyn gurls refused to post der pics ---& they want 2 keep d page booming what do u xpet?

HUH ZeBuDaYa dat 2nd link is FAKE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by candylips(m): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2006
jay. those numbers are fake o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hair Robbery Is The Latest Trend In Venezuela / Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences / Genevieve, Tiwa Savage Or Venita: Who Wore It Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.