Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,081 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere (15496 Views)

Funke Akindele (Jenifa) Climbing A Palmtree On Set Of A Movie / New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' / Dagrin's Burial >>>>> Some Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by COS101(f): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2011
PICTURES: Some People Really Murdered Fashion At The Return Of Jenifa Premiere, Lagos

Kate Henshaw-nuttal

Denrele

Rita Dominic

Nikki Laoye

Ibiere Agwu

AY

Omawunmi

Omono Oboli

Oge Okoyi

Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha

Ibinabo Fiberisima

CEO of Liam Fashion Agency
www.nairaland.com/attachments/545836_12_jpg8df7b73a7820f4aef47864f2a6c5fccf
Adaora Ukoh lost the plot this time
www.nairaland.com/attachments/545837_13_jpg9414a8f5b810972c3c9a0e2860c07532
Wonder who's worse between thIS guys N Denrele 
www.nairaland.com/attachments/545838_14_jpgedab7ba7e203cd7576d1200465194ea8
Haha,  just caught Eniola Badmus re-rocking the same outfit she wore to Chika Ike's Abuja store
opening 2 weeks ago, not like it's bad to re-rock, I just feel like a detective lol , 
But back to business, what happened to Eniola? Did she run out of body lotion?

http://www.bellanaija.com/2011/10/10/strictly-for-gbogbo-bigz-boyz-girlz-bn-exclusive-photos-from-the-lagos-premiere-of-the-return-of-jenifa/
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 11, 2011
Even 20 litres of vegetable oil can not help that dry skin in the last pic
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by chuckdee4(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2011
Oh my Lord see how they are displaying fat all over the place.
I see it doesn't take much to be a celeb these days
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by kemmeye: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2011
jennykadry:

hahahahaha u just freaking made my day lol.
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by Dream1: 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2011
That vegetable oil joke - toooo funnny!!!!
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by omega25red(m): 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2011
all the ladies look amazing even the fat one with the ashy knees but what the heck were the men thinking undecided
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by tellmemore(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2011
There seem to be something wrong with some of the pics. Is it the celebs or the quality of the shots. The cloths look good though.
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by lurkee(f): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2011
Now this is what class is all about. She looks sexy without displaying her goodies. I wanna look like that when I'm 40  grin

Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by tlops(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2011
jennykadry:

with all the fat inside, that body suppose dey "oil" itself. regenerate.
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by Honeycity(f): 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2011
Those ladies putting on one arm dress wonder if it was a prearranged thing ?
but what on earth made gbogbo bigs girl look like that , upon all her unifasiti, i laugh in korean grin
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by BABE3: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2011
First Picture of Jenifa: She looks Nice overall-- The hair is not so great.

Second Picture of Jenifa: The dress is decent. Not so great. Just ait. Hair is cheap looking.

Kate Henshaw-- Nice dress. Wowo shoes.

Denrele: Always representing.  grin

Rita Dominic: She gained weight. I like the hair and make-up. The dress and clutch are nice, but cheap-looking.

Nikki Laoye-- Pass.

Ibiere Agwu-- Pass.

AY-- LOL. Nuh bad, but the shades?

Omawumi-- Not a red carpet look. She's looks too "normal".

Omoni Oboli-- Pass.

Oge okoye-- This one got the wrong invitation. She taught she was going for the after party (club). She looks CHEAP! Tacky weave.

Chioma Chukwuka--  shocked shocked Jesus! Wetin happen? No further comment(s).

Ibinoba Fiberisima-- I wish the dress was longer; Awkward length. Looks cheap.

Miss Bigs Girls-- LMAO-- hehehee-- Ashy dress plus Ashy body; not a good look for the "red-carpet".

Overall, the fashion was a mini-disaster! They all need to fire their stylists and step up their games!

Best dressed goes to Kate Henshaw, and she wasn't even looking that nice.

Worst dressed goes to Gbogbo bIGS gals--  smiley

Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by MissyB3(f): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2011
One word - Rita! kiss
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by Blazing88(f): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2011
wow!
Loving Rita Dominic's newlook.
She looks younger and better now,compared to all those ugly full hairstyles she does! lipsrsealed
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by tpia5: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2011
a lot of the dresses are ok- kate's especially.

but nigerian hairstylists need to come up with hairstyles that flatter our appearance, imo.
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by tpia5: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2011
thought denrele said he retired.

and why is his hair long like that.
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by Princek12(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2011
that last girl looks like an elephant suffering from elephantiasis
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2011
BABE!:

First Picture of Jenifa: She looks Nice overall-- The hair is not so great.

Second Picture of Jenifa: The dress is decent. Not so great. Just ait. Hair is cheap looking.

Kate Henshaw-- Nice dress. Wowo shoes.

Denrele: Always representing. grin

Rita Dominic: She gained weight. I like the hair and make-up. The dress and clutch are nice, but cheap-looking.

Nikki Laoye-- Pass.

Ibiere Agwu-- Pass.

AY-- LOL. Nuh bad, but the shades?

Omawumi-- Not a red carpet look. She's looks too "normal".

Omoni Oboli-- Pass.

Oge okoye-- This one got the wrong invitation. She taught she was going for the after party (club). She looks CHEAP! Tacky weave.

Chioma Chukwuka-- shocked shocked Jesus! Wetin happen? No further comment(s).

Ibinoba Fiberisima-- I wish the dress was longer; Awkward length. Looks cheap.

Miss Bigs Girls-- LMAO-- hehehee-- Ashy dress plus Ashy body; not a good look for the "red-carpet".

Overall, the fashion was a mini-disaster! They all need to fire their stylists and step up their games!

Best dressed goes to Kate Henshaw, and she wasn't even looking that nice.

Worst dressed goes to Gbogbo bIGS gals-- smiley

Chai!!! U go fear analysis now grin grin grin
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by bisifunke: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2011
This Denrele of a character, does he drive with that shoe ? I think he need to repackage and change style. He look dsame like 5yr ago
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by Gayigaskia(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2011
2 things Nigeria lacks;political Leaders and beautiful girls. Specially in the south grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by sholay2011(m): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2011
It's nice 2 hear abt jenifa again. u knw, i mean, xcuse me, awa gbogbo biz gals, sulia kan, ayetoro kan, dept of social science, faculty of law! on a crios note, kate henshaw luks amazing, funke is nt lukin bad, oge's dressin shud b cald misplaced priority. rita? as not-so-gud as usual. (tank God she changd hairstyle dis tym around). mschew!
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by MMM2(m): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2011
who is she
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by engrj(m): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2011
Money is good
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by mallorca(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2011
I love Rita Dominic
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by r231(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2011
jennykadry:

hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by Natasha2(f): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2011
First Picture of Jenifa:  she looks stunning and the dress is great

Second Picture of Jenifa: beautiful gown but no hips to kill it and her right brea.st looks deflated, her face is not good looking  in the pic  

Kate Henshaw-- bad shoes and not so good dress, would have looked better without that  . . .in the middle  

Denrele: no comment

Rita Dominic: she seems to have lost weight, the gown is just okay would have looked better if there was a lil design at the top or if it wasn't a straight neck, she looks beautiful though

Nikki Laoye-- looks very  dirty and the gown isn't helping its looks like rag grin

Ibiere Agwu-- looks okay sha

AY-- looks fabulous

Omawumi-- looks ordinary, the gown and shoes looks kinda old mamaish  cheesy .

Omoni Oboli-- wow dirty knee  shocked she looks kinda old in the pic but the gown is beautiful though

Oge okoye-- looking fabulous I love the gown  kiss but she should do some work on her tummy

Chioma Chukwuka--  fail fail fail FAIL  grin wow her body looks so  strong she's getting fatter bad dress it aint good one bit huh did i just see red shoes? okay did your designer force you to dress like this?   grin grin grin grin

Ibinoba Fiberisima-- is that a night gown or what? would have been better if the gown was longer or shorter like knee length

Eniolahmmm nice dress on its own, she should cover those legs, btw what kind of shoe did she wear?  undecided
men I don't know if she rubbed cream at all cos it seems she didn't guess she forgot to cos she was in a hurry  grin grin grin grin grin

top three best dressed  
Funke
Oge Okoye
Kate Henshaw

top three worst dressed
Ebinabo
Eniola
Chioma
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by Natasha2(f): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2011
more pics

Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by Natasha2(f): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2011
more

Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by Natasha2(f): 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2011
more cheesy

Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by dipo1: 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2011
This Jenifa girl is fugly mehn cry
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by Jenifa1: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2011
dipo+:

This Jenifa girl is fugly mehn cry

don't hate. She is beautiful!
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by comechop(m): 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2011
[size=22pt]ALL OF THEM FAKE HAIR!!![/size]
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by Jenifa1: 12:16am On Oct 13, 2011
^denrele's own is natural

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Olamide Ybnl #baddoo Of Life / Nollywood Actress Mary Remmy Loses Younger Sister To Boko Haram War In Damaturu / Movie Producer Elvis Chucks Robbed In Lagos Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.