Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

What Would You Say Is The Greatest Injustice To Mankind By Mankind? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Say Is The Greatest Injustice To Mankind By Mankind? (943 Views)

CLAMP DOWN ON BOKO HARAM, INJUSTICE TO NORTH – BUHARI / Injustice To Nigeria, Nigerians And Blacks. / An Injustice To Enlist Prof Chinua Achebe In The Nairaland Hall Of Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Say Is The Greatest Injustice To Mankind By Mankind? by hasyak(m): 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2011
i will to have your opinion on what you think is the worst case of man injustice to man that is based on skin colour, religion, race, believe or gender.

let me start by listing mine
1) slavery
2) palestine
3) holocaust

let us have yours?
Re: What Would You Say Is The Greatest Injustice To Mankind By Mankind? by emyworld: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2011
Removal of fuel subsidy
Re: What Would You Say Is The Greatest Injustice To Mankind By Mankind? by hasyak(m): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2011
emyworld:

Removal of fuel subsidy
i don't think that was done based on any of the reasons listed
Re: What Would You Say Is The Greatest Injustice To Mankind By Mankind? by hasyak(m): 12:48am On Jun 30, 2012
?
Re: What Would You Say Is The Greatest Injustice To Mankind By Mankind? by Soskid(m): 12:54am On Jun 30, 2012
Anti-semism
Neo-colonialism
Re: What Would You Say Is The Greatest Injustice To Mankind By Mankind? by london2lasgidi(m): 1:06am On Jun 30, 2012
Slavery

colonialism

neo-colonialism

capitalism
Re: What Would You Say Is The Greatest Injustice To Mankind By Mankind? by hasyak(m): 1:09am On Jun 30, 2012
london2lasgidi: Slavery

colonialism

neo-colonialism

capitalism

capitalism??
Re: What Would You Say Is The Greatest Injustice To Mankind By Mankind? by dasparrow: 3:56am On Jun 30, 2012
london2lasgidi: Slavery

colonialism

neo-colonialism

capitalism

+1000000000
Re: What Would You Say Is The Greatest Injustice To Mankind By Mankind? by ektbear: 4:32am On Jun 30, 2012
Capitalism is one of the best things that has ever happened to man.

You get to sell what you produce at the highest price you can.

If you have a valuable skill or a special talent, capitalism rocks for you
Re: What Would You Say Is The Greatest Injustice To Mankind By Mankind? by ektbear: 4:36am On Jun 30, 2012
Slavery is probably high up there I guess. I teared up quite a bit when reading Roots.

Or pictures like this:

Then again, I guess I'm a bit biased. A Jewish guy might think the Holocaust worse. The indigenous people of North and South America would think what they went through worse..
Re: What Would You Say Is The Greatest Injustice To Mankind By Mankind? by ektbear: 4:41am On Jun 30, 2012
Colonialism....I dunno. There were good aspects and bad aspects.

I'm not sure it was completely terrible.
Re: What Would You Say Is The Greatest Injustice To Mankind By Mankind? by Murphy7h4: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2012
Very nice![img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: What Would You Say Is The Greatest Injustice To Mankind By Mankind? by hasyak(m): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2012
ekt_bear: Capitalism is one of the best things that has ever happened to man.

You get to sell what you produce at the highest price you can.

If you have a valuable skill or a special talent, capitalism rocks for you

so i thought too!

(1) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva:is Goodluck Jonathan Behind The Maladies? / Boko Haram: Buhari, Ibb, Shagari, Others Shun Acf Peace Conference / Save Nigeria Group Disowns Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.