Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Swift Network 4g Is Becoming Really Slow These Days: Gush - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Swift Network 4g Is Becoming Really Slow These Days: Gush (4617 Views)

Tips On How To Speed Up A Slow Computer. / Swift Network Internet Fraud / Swift Network Is Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swift Network 4g Is Becoming Really Slow These Days: Gush by absal(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2011
Re: Swift Network 4g Is Becoming Really Slow These Days: Gush by marleygab(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2011
GBAM angry
Re: Swift Network 4g Is Becoming Really Slow These Days: Gush by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2011
SWIFT no fall my hand oooh. I marketed for you severally now you want to disappoint my friends. haba! it is not Yet Uhuru
Re: Swift Network 4g Is Becoming Really Slow These Days: Gush by ebenzen(m): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2011
That's the really fact buddy, they are just like smail now but try Mobitel, they started on the platform of 4G and its very fast unlike Swift who upgraded to 4G------Mobitel Na correct
Re: Swift Network 4g Is Becoming Really Slow These Days: Gush by Osekele(m): 1:17am On Oct 29, 2011
my experience with Swift Network on weekends in particular is nothing to write home about. It's snail speed during the week and on weekends it's zero speed. Not working at all!!!
Re: Swift Network 4g Is Becoming Really Slow These Days: Gush by Maleeq(m): 8:19am On Oct 29, 2011
I really wonder what's up with them o! Really snail speed lately.
Re: Swift Network 4g Is Becoming Really Slow These Days: Gush by Suntemi(m): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2011
What do you guyz expect. They all are very good when they start and later will start sharing infrastructure meant for 100 people for 1000 people. So the end result is snail speed. I'm not surprised though.
Re: Swift Network 4g Is Becoming Really Slow These Days: Gush by desperatem(m): 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2011
Before i thought swift network is the best because they are mostly used by companies across nigeria, but i later discovered how bad it is. men i think its time to upgrade to etisalat easy blaze
Re: Swift Network 4g Is Becoming Really Slow These Days: Gush by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2011
gosh not gush
Re: Swift Network 4g Is Becoming Really Slow These Days: Gush by Maleeq(m): 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2011
4llerbuntu:

gosh not gush
he he he he

Phonetically, all join!
Re: Swift Network 4g Is Becoming Really Slow These Days: Gush by infomart: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2011
Can any internet service providing company in Nigeria, be it MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, ETISALAT, STARCOMS, MULTILINKS, SWIFT etc say they are really the
fastest and the most reliable internet service provider.

I leave that question for you to answer, but i bet you, your answer will be like me, a big NOOOOOOOO!

One thing i have observed with them is once they come out newly or lunch a product newly it tends to be fast but give them 3 months and the complains starts pouring in, it is slow, not reliable, have too many downtimes etc.

They all have their typical challenges at one time or the other and most times when you need them most they bleep u up big time,

One cannot categorically say that one internet service provider or the other is the best out of the several ones we have in Nigeria because they all have their limitation and the government of our country are not interested in protecting its citizenry.

In considering the internet connection to use, one has to consider quite a number of factors which will be able to guide one on which connection to use.

These factors ranges from the cost of acquiring the modem, cost of paying for the internet service, availability of 3g service close to the individual, the speed of the internet service etc.

Cost of Modem, formally the cost of modems in Nigeria was so expensive but thanks to competition among the sector, at least the cost of 3g modems have now being reduced a little to between N8500 to about N13500, but the challenge is most of the internet service providers restricts their modems to their networks along and so whenever there is a network problem you get stuck. The only way to overcome this challenge is to UNLOCK THE MODEM AND MAKE IT ACCEPT ALL NETWORK. To unlock your modem and make it universal to accept all networks call me on 08034897371, then you will provide me with the imei no and model of your modem, after unlocking i will send you the unlocking code to your mobile phone. what you now need to do is to put another network sim in your modem, connect it to your pc and it will request for the unlock code, which i have already sent to you. after inputting it and clicking on ok the modem will become open for all networks.

Cost of Subscription, this is where a lot of Nigerians has the challenge. it is one problem to get money and acquire the modem but it is a more challenging issue to constantly pay for the subscription so you could always access the internet whenever you want. The subscription cost for most of the internet service providers ranges from N5000 to N15,000 monthly which is not easy for one to constantly pay. In this respect means have being device to assist people to surf the net for either free or to surf the net with N500 for straight six months. You can call me 08034897371 for details on this.

3g service, for you to enjoy internet service you will need a 3g access. We have two types of access, the edge and the 3g. The edge works like a phone but the 3g has a very high speed.

Most of our service providers modem has 3g modems with a browsing speed of 3.6Mbps but you can get a universal modem with a browsing speed of 7.2Mbps from me at a very reduced rate and it has the following features

3.5G/3G HSDPA Universal USB Modem
*7.2Mbps maximum downlink
*Works with MTN, Zain, Glo & Etisalat
*MicroSD Slot (Can be used as flash drive)
*SMS Capable
*Phonebook functionality
*Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7
*Plug & Play (No CD Driver required)

With this it takes care of the lapses the normal 3g modem by our service providers has.

It is also very important you find out if there is a 3g service where you stay or which of the internet service providers has a 3g service where you stay. This is necessarily because if you have a 3g modem and stays where there is no 3g service, you cant enjoy a 3g speed but an edge speed which is about 236kbps.

Speed of the internet service providers, this is important but most times we cannot determine this easily but the most important thing is if it is a 3g modem it helps to enhance the browsing speed.

Therefore in all, I advice if you have not bought a modem yet that you should go for a universal modem which i can provide for you and if you already have a modem from any of our network service providers it is advisable you unlock it to accept all networks to remove the barrier of limitation. I also unlock modems so you can call for that also.

After acquiring the modem then you can contact me for browsing for free with your 3g modem on etisalat and mtn network.

In all you will enjoy unlimited internet access and do what ever you want to do.

Once again for your universal modem with the specification above and for unlimited surfing of the internet for almost free, call me on 08034897371 or 08023525720.

For those in Lagos you can come to my office for configuring your laptop while those outside lagos we do send down our modem and an installation guide to your email box to guide you through.

thanks and stay cool
Re: Swift Network 4g Is Becoming Really Slow These Days: Gush by Maleeq(m): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2011
chei! See advert by @infomart!

But funny, after slandering the mobile network operators, you offer to sell modems that utilizes these same operators?? very funny!
Re: Swift Network 4g Is Becoming Really Slow These Days: Gush by soloqy: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2011
I was one of those that praised Swift some months back. Right now, its a terrible network. Stay away till they sort themselves out. The greed has taken over and they have oversold their capacity. What a disappointment.
Their marketers that were all over the place before, all of a sudden, cannot be found.
Re: Swift Network 4g Is Becoming Really Slow These Days: Gush by badaru1(m): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2011
Their mast in FESTAC area has been down for four days now. We have made several calls but all promises but yet no solution. My experience with internet providers is,if they come in buy after sometime move to a new one. With time they become complacence.
Re: Swift Network 4g Is Becoming Really Slow These Days: Gush by muyoto: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2011
Maleeq:

chei! See advert by @infomart!

But funny, after slandering the mobile network operators, you offer to sell modems that utilizes these same operators?? very funny!

Nigerians can indeed be very funny! grin
Re: Swift Network 4g Is Becoming Really Slow These Days: Gush by Aare1(m): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2013
Its 2013, yet I am trying to figure out why swift has not been connecting since yesterday.

I thot they had improved angry
Re: Swift Network 4g Is Becoming Really Slow These Days: Gush by depure88: 12:10am On Jun 28, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
infomart: Can any internet service providing company in Nigeria, be it MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, ETISALAT, STARCOMS, MULTILINKS, SWIFT etc say they are really the

I leave that question for you to answer, but i bet you, your answer will be like me, a big NOOOOOOOO! Where is your office detail me on amaefes@yahoo.com

One thing i have observed with them is once they come out newly or lunch a product newly it tends to be fast but give them 3 months and the complains starts pouring in, it is slow, not reliable, have too many downtimes etc.

They all have their typical challenges at one time or the other and most times when you need them most they bleep u up big time,

One cannot categorically say that one internet service provider or the other is the best out of the several ones we have in Nigeria because they all have their limitation and the government of our country are not interested in protecting its citizenry.

In considering the internet connection to use, one has to consider quite a number of factors which will be able to guide one on which connection to use.

These factors ranges from the cost of acquiring the modem, cost of paying for the internet service, availability of 3g service close to the individual, the speed of the internet service etc.

Cost of Modem, formally the cost of modems in Nigeria was so expensive but thanks to competition among the sector, at least the cost of 3g modems have now being reduced a little to between N8500 to about N13500, but the challenge is most of the internet service providers restricts their modems to their networks along and so whenever there is a network problem you get stuck. The only way to overcome this challenge is to UNLOCK THE MODEM AND MAKE IT ACCEPT ALL NETWORK. To unlock your modem and make it universal to accept all networks call me on 08034897371, then you will provide me with the imei no and model of your modem, after unlocking i will send you the unlocking code to your mobile phone. what you now need to do is to put another network sim in your modem, connect it to your pc and it will request for the unlock code, which i have already sent to you. after inputting it and clicking on ok the modem will become open for all networks.

Cost of Subscription, this is where a lot of Nigerians has the challenge. it is one problem to get money and acquire the modem but it is a more challenging issue to constantly pay for the subscription so you could always access the internet whenever you want. The subscription cost for most of the internet service providers ranges from N5000 to N15,000 monthly which is not easy for one to constantly pay. In this respect means have being device to assist people to surf the net for either free or to surf the net with N500 for straight six months. You can call me 08034897371 for details on this.

3g service, for you to enjoy internet service you will need a 3g access. We have two types of access, the edge and the 3g. The edge works like a phone but the 3g has a very high speed.

Most of our service providers modem has 3g modems with a browsing speed of 3.6Mbps but you can get a universal modem with a browsing speed of 7.2Mbps from me at a very reduced rate and it has the following features

*SMS Capable
*Phonebook functionality

With this it takes care of the lapses the normal 3g modem by our service providers has.

It is also very important you find out if there is a 3g service where you stay or which of the internet service providers has a 3g service where you stay. This is necessarily because if you have a 3g modem and stays where there is no 3g service, you cant enjoy a 3g speed but an edge speed which is about 236kbps.

Speed of the internet service providers, this is important but most times we cannot determine this easily but the most important thing is if it is a 3g modem it helps to enhance the browsing speed.

Therefore in all, I advice if you have not bought a modem yet that you should go for a universal modem which i can provide for you and if you already have a modem from any of our network service providers it is advisable you unlock it to accept all networks to remove the barrier of limitation. I also unlock modems so you can call for that also.

After acquiring the modem then you can contact me for browsing for free with your 3g modem on etisalat and mtn network.

In all you will enjoy unlimited internet access and do what ever you want to do.

Once again for your universal modem with the specification above and for unlimited surfing of the internet for almost free, call me on 08034897371 or 08023525720.

For those in Lagos you can come to my office for configuring your laptop while those outside lagos we do send down our modem and an installation guide to your email box to guide you through.

thanks and stay cool
infomart: Can any internet service providing company in Nigeria, be it MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, ETISALAT, STARCOMS, MULTILINKS, SWIFT etc say they are really the

I leave that question for you to answer, but i bet you, your answer will be like me, a big NOOOOOOOO!

*SMS Capable
*Phonebook functionality

thanks and stay cool
Re: Swift Network 4g Is Becoming Really Slow These Days: Gush by lacastre: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2013
all networks has ups and down,but still working well in my area,also u can still get ur mtn,glo and etisalat..running.
glo is unlimited (hidden)
mtn and eti..stipend....07037905533

(1) (Reply)

The Code To Send "setttings" To In Order To Activate My Mtn Browser / Hp Envy M6 For Sale (SOLD)!!! / Need A Foreign Proxy (IP) + De Best Internet Accelerator?(all-in-one)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.