Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,271 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

... - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (12831 Views)

Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children / Why do Fathers Love their Daughters More & Mothers their Sons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by ronkebp(f): 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2011
tpia@:

no, they dont.

Well too bad.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2011
ronkebp:

I actually went to the genesis, (only page one) and Ify did not by any means insult the poster. She just said her mind.

Okay,if that is your understanding of page one of this thread,no problem,it is your prerogative.
So many other people read that same page,I guess all of them are wrong and you are right.
Re: ... by ronkebp(f): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2011
Richvkunt:

Okay,if that is your understanding of page one of this thread,no problem,it is your prerogative.
So many other people read that same page,I guess all of them are wrong and you are right.

I am not saying am right and others are wrong, i read in between lines, Things that might come-off as rude to one person, might be overlooked by others, for me, i did not see anything insultive in Ify's first post on the 1st page.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2011
^^^
What about the subsequent posts on the same page one?
Re: ... by horny4u(f): 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2011
[/color]Is it not clear why some Nigerians carry cocaine, yahoo yahoo etc,

At my spinning class the pregnant oyinbo babe who is a chattered accountant  and the least her salary will be is £40,000 and her house hold earnings will be about £80k brags about her carboot / garage sale used bargains that she got for unborn child which includes clothes,shoes, cots , toys.

I will have to chide her for being a stingy mother who has no sense of her piority instead of investing in a child's trust fund she must buy customised LV precipitate Dior cot for little pinky to use for 6months according to her paycheck.

We learn everyday, till wednesday sha i will give her an ear full. grin grin grin grin grin

Egba mi ke if one does not define oneself the society will o and will make one run into a wall if care is not taken

I guess we do not all think the same as experiences differ

Mr & Mrs Siena , femmy, Richkunt n co thanks for not letting one think one is off one's head.

[size=14pt][color=#990000]Most importantly a good quality used cot is needed for the blessed on the way, feel free to email poster.
[/size]

We are all learning none is better than the other, we are as wise as our experiences

Just that it hurts that it turns out men are more compassionate than women , compassion is our no 1 job its who we are as women, Its our identity as women !!!!

@ OP
You may be looking for used Cot but guess what you are getting a brand new baby , shout your blessings name them one by one,
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2011
We would give the one our daughter used from birth, till about 3/4 months, before she became too big and heavy for it, but the shipping would be pricey. Our daughter hardly used it, she mostly slept with us when she was brand new. wink It's quite small, and dismantles well, light enough to be carried as hand luggage, by anyone travelling to Nigeria, in the near future?

If anyone feels they can help out, please let us know on this thread.
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 15, 2011
@Horny4u: yeah! Brand neew baby! I'm so thankfull to God!
@Siena: God bless you!

But there is no need anymore since som1 on this thread, whose identity I have chosen to protect has made me such a generous offer. Glory be to God! I would luv to go into details but I don't want to be accused of braggingsad I opened this thread for a reason and I'm glad that it wasn't in vain. I'm overjoyed!!!
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 15, 2011
^^^God bless the kind soul that was able to help, Parisienne. We're happy for you. If you need any more help, holler (you've got my email).

The other issues are also being dealt with.
Re: ... by mike211: 12:40am On Oct 15, 2011
@dotobo d unlock code dat u gave to me 2 unlock mai glo moderm those nt work wit it,it didnt unlock d moderm i think i should re-type d imei 359479031293742, even as i keep on persisting d code to enter,it nw brings out a log box i should enter requesting for puk number n pin number, i think dat one is from d line provider,it's a warning am entry a wrong code, so pls help me out,
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 15, 2011
mike211:

hey guys,can sum one help me to unlock my glo moderm Imei 359479031293742, pls

Welcome aboard, buddy.

I would post your query in the Phones section, there are quite a number of knowlegable guys there. Good luck!
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 15, 2011
@Mike211, Wrong thread!!! But here you go
Unlock :55198977
Flash : 40136633

When you insert other SIM cards it will ask for those two codes before it unlocks.
Goodluck,
Re: ... by horny4u(f): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2011
parisienne:

But there is no need anymore since som1 on this thread, whose identity I have chosen to protect has made me such a generous offer. Glory be to God! I would luv to go into details but I don't want to be accused of braggingsad I opened this thread for a reason and I'm glad that it wasn't in vain. I'm overjoyed!!!

I am happy for you babe, Have a safe delivery and enjoy motherhood. God bless the kind giver.
Re: ... by cantell(m): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2011
Siena:

We would give the one our daughter used from birth, till about 3/4 months, before she became too big and heavy for it, but the shipping would be pricey. Our daughter hardly used it, she mostly slept with us when she was brand new. wink It's quite small, and dismantles well, light enough to be carried as hand luggage, by anyone travelling to Nigeria, in the near future?

If anyone feels they can help out, please let us know on this thread.

You will never lack!
"Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver." (2 Corinthians 9:7).
parisienne:

Safe delivery.
And to those who were against your plea for help, God siddon dey watch dem.
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2011
. . . eeeyah! I got here pretty late. I've got two new baby cots that were never used! Both are wooden, one is a swing. . . Congrats in advance, Parisienne. May God bless and keep you~ Blessings to the donor, too. smiley

#if you wouldn't mind, I could donate to you knitted baby hats and socks which i make myself, yes, brand new ones. I reside in Lagos~ 0. 8. 0. 9. 0. 5. 1. 1. 5. 9. 2.
Re: ... by blank(f): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2011
God bless all the givers o. May u never lack. @ op, may u have a safe delivery.
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2011
@ cantell and olowotee: amen, amen, amen! Awwwww Thanks a milli
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2011
@ cantell and olowotee: amen, amen, amen! Awwwwww Thanks a milli
Re: ... by Smilenw(f): 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2011
OlowoTee:

. . . eeeyah! I got here pretty late. I've got two new baby cots that were never used! Both are wooden, one is a swing. . . Congrats in advance, Parisienne. May God bless and keep you~ Blessings to the donor, too. smiley

#if you wouldn't mind, I could donate to you knitted baby hats and socks which i make myself, yes, brand new ones. I reside in Lagos~ 0. 8. 0. 9. 0. 5. 1. 1. 5. 9. 2.
May god bless you dear.

Forgot to congratulate OP. Have a safe delivery and congrats in advance !
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 16, 2011
Thanks blank and smilenw.
Re: ... by ojdollars(m): 1:13am On Oct 19, 2011
@parisienne ,  I would be flying into Lagos on the 24th of October 2011, what sizes of cloths, shoes, socks can I buy for your Baby when I am coming back from South Africa? Let me know, you a proud mother and God will bless you because of your humility in your post. My number here is +27789765451. Also send me a text of the list of other things you don't have, is not a problem, I would buy the one's important for ya, if it's OK with ya. Cheers and Congratulations.
Re: ... by Busybody2(f): 1:29am On Oct 19, 2011
Awww, God bless everyone a thousand fold for reaching out to parissiene.

And babycakes like i said, the only tears we want to see from now onwards is of you delirious with tears when you go over this and remember the naysayer saying she doesn't give a ratsarse about what people said and counting how many times she kept coming back to say this, lol. . . . Outta here to b anish maself off to the naughty corner, lol.
Re: ... by tessybaby(f): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2011
wow wow

good to see dat nigerians can help each other.
May God continue to bless each and every one who
helped or had the intention to help the OP.

Truely if i was based in naija i would asked for some stuffs too
for my unborn baby. No be crime to be in need ( hey let me run outta here before those fierce ladies meet me) lol
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2011
@Ojdollars. I am soooo thankfull!!! What can I say? WOW! God bless you!

@busybody:lol! Thanks for the encouragement!

@tessybaby: u better run FAST!!! Thanks darl! May you have a safe delivery toosmiley

God bless all of you for ur support!
Re: ... by ronkebp(f): 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2011
Good to know we have so many people that are willing to donate/give, hope i will find the same faith when i eventually open an orphanage in Nigeria, hope to see people donating things for people/children who do not have any means at all of getting anything.
Re: ... by ojdollars(m): 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2011
ronkebp:

Good to know we have so many people that are willing to donate/give, hope i will find the same faith when i eventually open an orphanage in Nigeria, hope to see people donating things for people/children who do not have any means at all of getting anything.

Be Reasonable old Nairalander ronkebp.

@poster. Please update this Thread when our Baby and the most beautiful girl in Nigeria finally comes down to have a glorious life on earth with us. Takia
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 26, 2011
@oj God bless you in a million ways.
I will certainly update this thread after I've given birthwink
Re: ... by blank(f): 8:19am On Oct 26, 2011
@ Ronkebp, once u set up the orphanage, let me know.
Re: ... by amtheone(m): 11:36am On Oct 26, 2011
Nawaooo. Its now I know that some women are so mean with their fellow women, this lady who is about to put to bed just asked for a used cot and what she receive is attack and insult. Some even accused her of using BB and internet. This is so wicked of those of u who open ur mouth to accuse her of BB.

I believed that some of u are in possession of the said cot, but because of selfish nature of Nija, u can can only talk her down. Just know that whatever u enjoy today is not by ur power, even if u travel to USA to buy ur make-up, it's the grace of God. Some of u will talk of love and helping others, i wonder when and how u are planing to do that, when u cant even let out a used COT to a fellow woman like u. Madam Ify u are so bold to tear this lady apart, may God forgive u. If I may ask, is BB or internet a tool for measuring welbeing of an individual in Nigeria? Some of u don't think that almost all the phones can browse the internet.

Shame on u all that accuse her of BB and internet.

Pls Poster let me have ur email. U will have all materials that u need to take care of ur baby.
Re: ... by amtheone(m): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2011
Siena u spoke well

as for Ify, i am not surprise at her comment at all, out there, we have so many of her type, manner ess, selfish life style and self centered.

Ify u're real Madam Gadafy
Re: ... by tessybaby(f): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2011
Has the baby arrived yet?

I am the god mother ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i have said my own

lol

Parisienne hope you don't eat too much ohhh dats
the mistake i made with my first.
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2011
Tessy-Baby,
Lol, you might have to write an application letter!! By the way, Pariesienne, I've got a 5month old handsome bubba waiting to welcome a friend.x

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Our Daily Living Is Becoming Less Fulfilling / Males Been Raped! / Building Wealth Together As A Couple - Surehome Marriage Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.