Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) (11388 Views)

Discussion Continues. / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2011
Welcome on board.

As the title of this thread implies, its free for all provided we'll not loose our cool. cheesy

This child board is named 'Dating And Meet-up Zone' hence we are free to mingle, ask for a date and then meet people on line to establish a relationship on both platonic and beyond platonic levels.

If theres anyone u're eyeing or admiring(male/female) u are free to declare your intent right here in a civilised manner. no holds barred

once again welcome on board cool
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2011
lemme open the floor.

I wanna know baskem. The lady that keeps getting banned whilst trying to copy and paste article to NL. lol cheesy

I like her personality and her kind heartedness, after she offered her brother to Mukina2, to express her gratitude to her. on this premise, i became enthused to knowing and meeting the personality behind the handle. So baskem, show your self asap
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by baskem(f): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2011
toba:

The lady that keeps getting banned whilst trying to copy and paste article to NL. lol cheesy
lolz!

well am here!
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2011
thanks for coming. cool Now i want u to give me a genuine reason why u think i cant beat him. I'm highly interested in u. I have told u why, cos of your kind gesture.
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by baskem(f): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2011
toba:

relationship on both platonic and beyond platonic levels.
which of the above 
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2011
platonic first and then, we allow things to happen naturally to any level beyond platonic if need be.
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by baskem(f): 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2011
wow!
am tripping for your determination and courage - it depicts maturity and class.
but, cheesy
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2011
'but' let it out.

No holds barred u know?
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by baskem(f): 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2011
^^^surer dearie

I like my men young and 'controllable' cool
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2011
swty. depends entirely on what u mean by young and controllable.

being young could be in born whilst being controllable could be learnt if not part of the character
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by baskem(f): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2011
lolzzz
my definition is the total package of young in age, looks, thinking, etc  grin

[s]can we continue this 2morow? dearie![/s]
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2011
they say 'the taste of the pudding is in the eating' when we get to that stage u are gonna be shocked by the looks of yours truly. Like i said, i wouldnt want to rush yaa. just keep cool.

Yea my swty is tired already? shocked Alright im gonna pardon u for just this one night as a fresher. Henceforth, we gonna be keeping vigil together. swt dreams angel cheesy
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Odunnu: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2011
Are you trying to step into the shoes of your womanizer jobless friend who decided to stay away from NL?
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 11:08am On Oct 12, 2011
i wanna see Realielity101,lefoollefool and peckham's puppy(Mr.Cork).i have scores to settle with them.
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2011
slimyem Posted on: Today at 11:08:48 AM:

i wanna see Realielity101,lefoollefool and peckham's puppy(Mr.Cork).i have scores to settle with them.

lol at the emphasized handles

But before then, i also like to have a chat with u. I read something in ur post which is making me feel uncomfortable with u, even though i think i like ur person. undecided undecided
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2011
uncomfortable with me?
Like seriously?
Tell me!
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2011
ok. I'll tell u gradually without rushing cool. What do u think about NL especially guys that are frequent posters on the Romance section main board and child boards?
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2011
Seriously,i think everyone is just catching fun here and a lot of the guys are not really all they write.
Their real lives are offline.
Btw,that's still not what's making you uncomfortable bout me.is it?
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2011
Yea i know u are a smart girl thats not the reason.

Let me also ask u. 1)Are u gentle, 2)aggressive or 3)moderately gentle and aggressive?

Do u take these guys serious based on their NL characters?
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by iyatrustee(f): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2011
shior! toba is gradually becoming a womaniser on Nairaland angry angry angry
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2011
trustee its not what u think. Im here to know and meet people that are smart, intelligent, young and enterprising.

How can a virgin be a womanizer? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by iyatrustee(f): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2011
ok. iya would like to know why toba claims is still a virgin at his age. 1. is it that he does not possess laying skills or 2. he is impoten lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2011
Thank you for the question. I dont think im impotent even though i havent exercised the potential of my God giving private.

I think the main cos of this is lack of time and the fact that im some how spiritual and religious.

Hope ur question is answered cheesy cheesy
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Dyt(f): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2011
toba
check out d next topic on dis board
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2011
why?
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2011
toba:

1)Are u gentle, 2)aggressive or 3)moderately gentle and aggressive?
i hope you aint forgetting this is an open forum.if i answer these questions here,i'd be giving up my anonymity.besides,i dont want anyone to be able to figure me out that easily.
toba:

Do u take these guys serious based on their NL characters?
i am(to a certain extent) able to isolate seriousness and unseriousness from any writing or post.that answer you?
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2011
slimyem:

i hope you aint forgetting this is an open forum.if i answer these questions here,i'd be giving up my anonymity.besides,i dont want anyone to be able to figure me out that easily.
Well my dear, it important for u to know that more than 50% of xters we exhibit on NL is to some extent a reflection of who we are in reality. i.e what we do here is what we are being judged with whereas same is to some certain extent up to half way correct about how we perceive things and behave in the real world. i hope u know that. No matter the level of trying to be secretive, the obvious cant be hidden. I can cite numerous examples based on what I've seen here and in reality.

i am(to a certain extent) able to isolate seriousness and unseriousness from any writing or post.that answer you?
Does this mean that u take some serious and dont take others serious judging by your ability to decipher seriousness from unseriousness?
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2011
toba:

Well my dear, it important for u to know that more than 50% of xters we exhibit on NL is to some extent a reflection of who we are in reality.
50% is a bit on the high side.dont you think?for a sizeable number of people,NL is a just a place to loosen up.
toba:

Does this mean that u take some serious and dont take others serious judging by your ability to decipher seriousness from unseriousness?
i think there are people who mean everyword they say here esp.in the other serious sections.every sentence has a mood.i can see into the moods.with me,every insult and trash online stays online and every useful stuff goes into my head.
What's uncomfortable about me?
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2011
slimyem:

50% is a bit on the high side.dont you think?for a sizeable number of people,NL is a just a place to loosen up.
i think u are contradicting ur self here in comparison to what u wrote and actually meant. Yes i stand by my words that close to or exactly 50% of xters here reflects that of reality for some folks here. take for instance, i dont need to be told that yemi is part of ur name. In addition i have related with some folks i met here and really believe me that its exactly what i saw of them on Nl is what i saw in reality. couple of nlders have been to my house, we ve spoken on phone, chat on IM etc. they are just real.

i think there are people who mean everyword they say here esp.in the other serious sections.every sentence has a mood.i can see into the moods.with me,every insult and trash online stays online and every useful stuff goes into my head.
here lies the contradiction. if pple are here to loosen up, why then get emotional or overeactive when tossed? if u are here to enjoy, then u shouldnt get to emotional with issues. Really i see no reason why anyone should insult and i also see no reason why any one shd repudiate after being insulted. when i toba and u yemi take ourselves to such level, it may mean that in real life, we dont take BS and dont like to over look some issue. Hope u get the gist. if really we are here to loosen up, we should do so without allowing things to get into our head. eg of nlders that are here to loosen up are Nayah and Pendo. Im yet to see those 2 react after being insulted. BTW which section do u consider serious and the ones u consider not serious? cos Romance section is one of the sections i consider to be a serious section even though heres also where we have the highest number of kids and immature male and female.
What's uncomfortable about me?
if u ve followed my post closely on this thread, u should realised why i feel uncomfortable with an aspect of ur post even i said i like u. U didnt answer my question on if u take some guys serious and dont take others serious cool
[quote][/quote]
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2011
toba:

if pple are here to loosen up, why then get emotional or overeactive when tossed? if u are here to enjoy, then u shouldnt get to emotional with issues. Really i see no reason why anyone should insult and i also see no reason why any one shd repudiate after being insulted. if really we are here to loosen up, we should do so without allowing things to get into our head.
Now,you are gon make me tell all that i dont want to.
we are different in lots of ways.what appeals to you doesnt appeal to me.what makes you tick doesnt makes me tick,what is fun for me isnt fun for you.some people are natural bullies and some(like me) cannot just take it in and let it go.
I word-bully a lot on line and i give it back as much as i get it.that's what makes it fun.that's what makes it 'loosening up' but that's probably all there is to it.
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2011
toba:

BTW which section do u consider serious and the ones u consider not serious?

politics,religion,computer,books,health,autos,jobs are the more serious sections.highly important and educative issues are trashed here, i want to believe but here in romance,there are too many jesters who are capable of turning any important thread into joke.i'd pick the family section for intelligent contributions on serious romantic issues anyday anytime.
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2011
slimyem:

Now,you are gon make me tell all that i dont want to.
we are different in lots of ways.what appeals to you doesnt appeal to me.what makes you tick doesnt makes me tick,what is fun for me isnt fun for you.
This is an undisputable fact

some people are natural bullies and some(like me) cannot just take it in and let it go.
which means im correct that 50% of NL xters = real word xters?

I word-bully a lot on line and i give it back as much as i get it.that's what makes it fun.that's what makes it 'loosening up' but that's probably all there is to it.
No may be u need to go look up the dic meaning of loosening up. There isnt any fun in it when u use anger for anger. U may choose to retract ur comment about loosening up. If u are here to loosening up, then u must free ur self from the usual usual argument and fight.

Thats by the way. i want us to change gear now since i have established the fact that nl=reality to some extent. does it mean if im dating u, u arent going to be submissive to me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Need A Hausa Girl / More Working Class Guys n ladies Needed In A Hook Up Whatsapp Forum / I NEED Sugar Mummy IN IBADAN OR LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.