Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,778 members, 7,806,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

You Are Free If You Have No Religion! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Free If You Have No Religion! (811 Views)

God Has No Religion. True Or False? / If There Was No Religion / No Religion Can Save You! Only You Can Save Yourself, 2ru Your: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Free If You Have No Religion! by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2011
You are free if you have no religion. You are not afraid of hell or you abandon life to get to heaven, you are not proud or haughty, you dont envy or get jealous, you don't look for enemies, you dont look down on another man because he is in a different religion or ethnic group, you become good financially saving your money,you will know exactly who you are and the core of yourself,
Re: You Are Free If You Have No Religion! by harakiri(m): 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2011
Tell them.
Re: You Are Free If You Have No Religion! by Jenwitemi(m): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2011
Absolutely spot on, my sista. grin
You don't have to spend all your life kissing the butt of a celestial psychopathic tyrant who called himself "the one true God" just to keep him in a good mood.
diluminati:

You are free if you have no religion. You are not afraid of hell or you abandon life to get to heaven, you are not proud or haughty, you dont envy or get jealous, you don't look for enemies, you dont look down on another man because he is in a different religion or ethnic group, you become good financially saving your money,you will know exactly who you are and the core of yourself,
Re: You Are Free If You Have No Religion! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2011
diluminati:

confusion galore.

You are free if you have no religion. You are not afraid of hell - and who says the typical christian is afraid of hell? Most that i know rarely even mention it. Its of little or no consequence to those who are genuinely secure in the knowledge of being saved by grace. You on the other hand seem to reference it a lot . . . why? fear you may end up there should you be wrong?

you abandon life to get to heaven - this is the one i find most funny. the idea that because i have a faith then i have "abandoned life" just to enter heaven. What exactly have i abandoned? I have a job like you, i earn a good paycheck like you, i will own a home like you, raise a family like you . . . i enjoy sports too, i hike, fish, golf, own 3 laptops to browse the web or play video games like you. So what am i missing out on life? Smoking, drinking, indiscriminate sex, cheating on my potential spouse, stealing, lying, being corrupt? What in life have i abandoned?

you dont envy or get jealous - grin grin cheesy ok on a more serious note. Where you joking here? You mean envy and jealousy is a religious trait only? and the id[i]i[/i]ots who quickly fanned you without so much as reading what you wrote also believe this nonsense? So you're not envious of your neighbour with a bigger car? None of you men has looked at your friend's woman and wished you had her instead?

you don't look for enemies - so christians deliberately go looking for enemies? cheesy ridiculous.

you dont look down on another man because he is in a different religion or ethnic group - Hitler might have something to say about this. So being religious is a prerequisite to refusing to marry a chinese person? shocked grin

you become good financially saving your money - huh? One of my greatest financial mentors is an uncle of mine . . . saved enough to pay his kids college fees before they were born . . . and he's a born again christian too. the idea that you need to be an atheist to learn how to save . . . absurd.

you will know exactly who you are and the core of yourself - and the rest of us dont know the "core" of ourselves? What exactly does this mean?
Re: You Are Free If You Have No Religion! by cantell(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2011
davidylan:

confusion galore.
Laugh wan manya me like die!
Re: You Are Free If You Have No Religion! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2011
@davidylan

and who says the typical christian is afraid of hell? Most that i know rarely even mention it. Its of little or no consequence to those who are genuinely secure in the knowledge of being saved by grace. You on the other hand seem to reference it a lot . . . why? fear you may end up there should you be wrong?

I dont even believe in hell then why should i be afraid of it. saved by grace, laughable, a good cover for a sinner like you.thats why you need to be scared of hell ah ah

this is the one i find most funny. the idea that because i have a faith then i have "abandoned life" just to enter heaven. What exactly have i abandoned? I have a job like you, i earn a good paycheck like you, i will own a home like you, raise a family like you . . . i enjoy sports too, i hike, fish, golf, own 3 laptops to browse the web or play video games like you. So what am i missing out on life? Smoking, drinking, indiscriminate sex, cheating on my potential spouse, stealing, lying, being corrupt? What in life have i abandoned?

hey come of it man, dont you wish Jesus will just appear in the sky someday and you fly up to meet him, leaving everything else you own behind? doesnt the thought of that affects your life really?

ok on a more serious note. Where you joking here? You mean envy and jealousy is a religious trait only? and the idiots who quickly fanned you without so much as reading what you wrote also believe this nonsense? So you're not envious of your neighbour with a bigger car? None of you men has looked at your friend's woman and wished you had her instead?

aba you know this is truth now! my cousin was telling me how this pastor hounded them in a recent sunday service about them not paying enough tithe and offerings and not giving much to their end of year thanksgiving when the church just a few walks away realised N10million on theirs while they made just N2.5million.And this is a well known pastor and a large church with many members. he even boasted he had more members than the other pastor and had been in the game longer enough. imagine that, word coming from a pastor, then imagine what transpires among the sheep.

Hitler might have something to say about this. So being religious is a prerequisite to refusing to marry a chinese person?

you have already condemned muslims to hell. ah ah sad

huh? One of my greatest financial mentors is an uncle of mine . . . saved enough to pay his kids college fees before they were born . . . and he's a born again christian too. the idea that you need to be an atheist to learn how to save . . . absurd.

you have a problem. i dont know why you turn matters against the atheist. you can check out forbes richest list and point out a very wealthy christian, maybe out of the top 10,or maybe i dont know though. just intimate me

and the rest of us dont know the "core" of ourselves? What exactly does this mean?

lipsrsealed
Re: You Are Free If You Have No Religion! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2011
diluminati:

@davidylan
I dont even believe in hell then why should i be afraid of it. saved by grace, laughable, a good cover for a sinner like you.thats why you need to be scared of hell ah ah

1. If you dont believe in hell then i wonder why you raise it ever so often. Surely you dont spend all day arguing about fairies do you?
2. Yes i am saved by grace, whether it is a cover for sin is not important here is it? Why does it bother you? Am i no longer free to hold an independent thought?

diluminati:

hey come of it man, dont you wish Jesus will just appear in the sky someday and you fly up to meet him, leaving everything else you own behind? doesnt the thought of that affects your life really?

I'm not in the least bit worried . . . my possessions dont own me and i am quite comfortable doing without them when my time here is up as yours will someday . . .

diluminati:

aba you know this is truth now! my cousin was telling me how this pastor hounded them in a recent sunday service about them not paying enough tithe and offerings and not giving much to their end of year thanksgiving when the church just a few walks away realised N10million on theirs while they made just N2.5million.And this is a well known pastor and a large church with many members. he even boasted he had more members than the other pastor and had been in the game longer enough. imagine that, word coming from a pastor, then imagine what transpires among the sheep.

If your cousin bothered to read the bible instead of following cult of personality (which is what churches have become these days), he would know that a pastor hounding you for money is against the bible that says giving should be from the heart of the giver not as a matter of compulsion.

diluminati:

you have already condemned muslims to hell. ah ah sad

Its not synonymous with looking down on them . . . i have some as good friends and colleagues.

diluminati:

you have a problem. i dont know why you turn matters against the atheist. you can check out forbes richest list and point out a very wealthy christian, maybe out of the top 10,or maybe i dont know though. just intimate me

Senseless. Naguib Sawiris, the Waltons, the Koch brothers . . .

diluminati:

and the rest of us dont know the "core" of ourselves? What exactly does this mean?

lipsrsealed

no surprises that you cant answer the question . . . its another in the long line of meaningless stuff atheists regularly come up with.
Re: You Are Free If You Have No Religion! by plappville(f): 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2011
the topic should be(u re free if u ve Jesus Christ)

You are free if you have JESUS. You are not afraid of SATAN and you abandon SIN to get to heaven, you are proud to BE SAVED, you dont envy or get jealous, you look for WAYS to help ur ENEMIES to the TRUTH. you look down on devil in man appearance because he is in a different form or look, seeking to devor u. You become good influence to the people as u re the salt of this earth. U become prosper saving your money and helping the poor.,you will know exactly who you are because JESUS lives in U

Anyone who reject Christ will perish in hall before GOD, believe it or not.
Re: You Are Free If You Have No Religion! by don33310(m): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2011
diluminati:

I am completely in agreement with you.

(1) (Reply)

Free Spiritual Healing / Who Says Obama Doesn't Like Prayers? Lol / Pastor Adeboye On Retirement!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.