Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? (7954 Views)

Is Your Facebook Access Restricted? / After Switching Off N Turn On A Nokia 3110c It Showed Phone Restricted.anybody Gat Idea On Hw 2 Bypa / Is The Vmobile Gprs Service Restricted To Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by malikalhaj: 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2011
Before I get pissed, just want to ask if anybody is having issue with this etisalat easyblaze stuff. I cant seem to get over 70kB/s. It's as if I am being restricted. immediately I start downloading I get 400 then it drops to 250 then 100 then it does not exceed 70. My question is, am I the only one?
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by semid4lyfe(m): 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2011
So you don dey use am already?

Anyhow sha, nothing do my MTN as per speed apart from the disconnection problem once in a while.

All that glitters is not gold!!!
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by dammiedot(m): 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2011
Confirm if you wore an helment just the way it was done in the t.v commercial, probably that's why the download speed drops, ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by kboss(m): 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2011
lol @ dammie. such a silly ad. Its rather unfortunate how poor our so called 4G Broadband internet speed is in Nija. I was in Ghana over the weekend and i had some tvshows i was downloading previously in lagos. 10mins after i connected to the hotel internet, i kept getting alert signals, gbam - download complete, gbam -download complete, gbam -download complete. The speed was scary. When can we get dt in nija. Whennnn
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by sheyguy: 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2011
I think that's why it is called easy blaze. U blaze easy easy , lol. Lets hope its temporary cos am considering it too i currently use multilinks & it is nothing compared to the 70 KB/Sec u mentioned xcept u meant 70 Kbit/Sec
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by sheyguy: 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2011
I think that's why it is called easy blaze. U blaze easy easy , lol. Lets hope its temporary cos am considering it too i currently use multilinks & it is nothing compared to the 70 KB/Sec u mentioned xcept u meant 70 Kbit/Sec
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by Digriz(m): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2011
Mine has droped frm 300kbs to 200kbs since ths month.
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by honsule(m): 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2011
malikalhaj:

Before I get pissed, just want to ask if anybody is having issue with this etisalat easyblaze stuff. I cant seem to get over 70kB/s. It's as if I am being restricted. immediately I start downloading I get 400 then it drops to 250 then 100 then it does not exceed 70. My question is, am I the only one?

some of my guys that use it with y.f enhanced package get 400-500kb
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by sway112: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2011
if u want a high speed internet service then switch to glo , I download larger files @ 300 Kb/s , for now glo is the best internet service provider , rule ur world grin
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by dammiedot(m): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2011
If the speed keeps dropin, you wake up one day to find out you just bought your self another Etisalat Dail-up modem
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by dandollar1: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2011
sway112:

if u want a high speed internet service then switch to glo , I download larger files @ 300 Kb/s , for now glo is the best internet service provider , rule your world grin
is there a special way of downloading with glo? I get ' download failed' after it downloads about 4mb,and I don't even get up to 1/10 of this speed u mentioned even with 3G coverage.I use a curve3.is there something I'm not doing right? cry
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by RICHIEBOI1(m): 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2011
MTN still remains the best. i some times get speed of 1.2mb. am yet to try this etisalat easy blaze.
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by OmichaelO: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2011
dan_dollar:

is there a special way of downloading with glo? I get ' download failed' after it downloads about 4mb,and I don't even get up to 1/10 of this speed u mentioned even with 3G coverage.I use a curve3.is there something I'm not doing right? cry
GLO IS SCREWED JORR, USED TO THINK THEIR BROWSING WAS THE BEST,UNTIL I GOT TO TRY IT OUT, ETISALAT IS REALLY COOL AND 3.5G BLAZES LIKE VOLANCO!! grin
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by benzion72(m): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2011
It depend on the type of modem you are using if you are using phone as modem the speed will be slow compare with somebody using 3.5G modem or more I do see 1.4MB in my area with my modem but using Sony ericsson P990i as a modem is slower
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by malikalhaj: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2011
Honsule tell ur friend to upload a screenie, the 400 is not constant. Pls who changed the title of the thread? I said 70kB/s not 10
Pls its not my modem, i get over 300 on mtn and Glo so Y shld Etisalat be different?
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by uhuns: 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2011
en guys,

kindly do the following for meaningfull gist.

1. specify state , area and street. when talking about signal strenght----------performance----1km apart makes a lot of diff.

2.the internet providers do not have pick equipment all over every cell site.

3. some guys are outside lagos.

4. some use phone , pc , china, etc modem
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by goldng: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2011
Your Location also matters too
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2011
these are connections i have used in the past month and all correct statistics based on locations with their full coverages
you may get lesser in bad locations but they wont exceed this

swift is 150KB/s
Glo is 320KB/s
Multilinks is 45KB/s
starcomms fluctuates 9KB/s or 20KB/s or 45KB/s
MTN is 40KB/s

Glo is still the best in this country
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by SPIFF(m): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2011
Well, I think it depend on the location anyway.

I have Swift, when am in my office, max download speed is 2.4Mbs but cannot us it when am home because there is low/zero network. I have universal Modem. I connect with etisalat blaze. In d office d network is on Edge but WCDMA/HSPI at home. Its super fast. I hav multilinks. connects both at home and office but like the other guy mentioned, it is very slow. it is meant for you to open your mail, no downloads. I also agree about the glo status.I don't have glo but my friend in his office and also fast too.
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by chidyke77(m): 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2011
webdezzi:

these are connections i have used in the past month and all correct statistics based on locations with their full coverages
you may get lesser in bad locations but they wont exceed this

swift is 150KB/s
Glo is 320KB/s
Multilinks is 45KB/s
starcomms fluctuates 9KB/s or 20KB/s or 45KB/s
MTN is 40KB/s

Glo is still the best in this country

in your area u mean.
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by dustydee: 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2011
Glo was the best for me in Abuja. MTN and airtel were really annoying.
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by lagoshost(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2011
Glo all the way. It is better than all.
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by Truequest(m): 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2011
lagoshost:

I would have been glad if I can say so about Glo, I live in Gwarinpa Abuja, I use glo Netpro modem, at first the speed was good then suddenly, I can't see WCDMA nor HSI anymore. I can't even open a web page with glo. Today I'm in Lagos for a visit, staying with a relation at 400 road Festac. I can't believe that the best I got so far is EDGE and GPRS no WCDMA. Infact what brought me to this post is search for a better network I can use for a program I'll be having on Saturday.
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by gabng(m): 12:44am On Oct 14, 2011
Go for Cobranet and be at peace with your online life. True broadband.
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by honsule(m): 2:47am On Oct 14, 2011
malikalhaj:

Honsule tell your friend to upload a screenie, the 400 is not constant. Pls who changed the title of the thread? I said 70kB/s not 10
Pls its not my modem, i get over 300 on mtn and Glo so Y shld Etisalat be different?

i will do just that.meanwhile,make i change the 10kb to 70kb
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by MSItachi: 2:55am On Oct 14, 2011
I get between 100kbps and 1.5mbps on easy blaze, even wen am sharing my inteernet with about 6 people!!!

Abuja
Wuse 2
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by honsule(m): 3:01am On Oct 14, 2011
MSItachi:

I get between 100kbps and 1.5mbps on easy blaze, even wen am sharing my inteernet with about 6 people!!!

Abuja
Wuse 2

in Wuse 2 the etisalat is blazing.i stayed with a friend in cassablanca street,Wuse 2 for like a wk and the speed was sth else
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by honsule(m): 3:04am On Oct 14, 2011
lagoshost:

Glo is gd for BIS grin grin grin grin
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by MSItachi: 3:18am On Oct 14, 2011
honsule:

in Wuse 2 the etisalat is blazing.i stayed with a friend in cassablanca street,Wuse 2 for like a wk and the speed was sth else

Yes oo

This tings really depend on location.
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by jmaine: 3:52am On Oct 14, 2011
Etisalat is fast my people, even with the One bar 3G reception around my hood , I still hit approximately 160KB/s . . .the screeny below confirms it

Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by malikalhaj: 7:02am On Oct 14, 2011
Pls someone in lag shld pls let me no his/her dload speed
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Restricted To 70kB/s? by donpeluchi(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2011
i stay in lagos. Around festac i dont get 3g network on etisalat and edge is really slow when it comes to downloads.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Free Airtime Credit With These Codes / How To Activate Airtel Double Data Offer / 3110c Restriction Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.