Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? (17828 Views)

Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time / Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. / What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by ilovelagos: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2011
Just a general question.
Because when you are young, I am not ready for marriage. (because I do not have lots of money, I still need to look for a job and gain some money.)
But when you are old, it might be difficult for marriage as guys always prefer young girls.
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2011
When you are matured enough! As you'll agree, that "the age of Methuselah, has nothing in comparison, to the wisdom of Solomon!". . . You may be 40 years old, and i could still deem you, Not ready for marriage! Whereas, i gave a go ahead to a 19 year old! smiley
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by pendo89(f): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^ How do you manage to reply to a post before it even gets posted? Are you faster than the author? undecided
Abeg I tire o.

grin
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by bingbagbo(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2011
when u r 8 years!
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2011
pendo89:

^^ How do you manage to reply to a post before it even gets posted? Are you faster than the author? undecided
Abeg I tire o.

grin

When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married?
« on: Today at 03:40:05 PM »
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by xynerise: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2011
When a man develop spermm and when a gal develops breas't.
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by MMM2(m): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2011
when u start having s e x or whenever u re ready 4 s e x undecided
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by Skii(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2011
sexkillz:

When you are matured enough! As you'll agree, that "the age of Methuselah, has nothing in comparison, to the wisdom of Solomon!". . . You may be 40 years old, and i could still deem you, Not ready for marriage! Whereas, i gave a go ahead to a 19 year old! smiley

"the age of Methuselah, has nothing in comparison, to the wisdom of Solomon!"

Nice reply! Got me thinking! wink
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by mummy3(f): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2011
bin gbagbo:

when u r 8 years!

grin grin grin,
Him tell you say, him from north?
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by mummy3(f): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2011
Ilovevillage, ohh sorry, Ilovelagos, dont mind them. Someone doesnot need to tell you, your Instinct and the happenings amongst your friends will gist you that, "bros its time oo, see all your age groups are Coupling up [color=#006600][/color]" .
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by Texther(m): 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2011
now!!!
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by born2boink(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2011
As for me, I Bleep till 46 yrs old before I get married
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by Tonyfrom: 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2011
We are all born Differently with Different Backgrounds, for those who are Born with GOLD/PLATNUm spoon in their mouth they may deceide to do marriage thing fast
but for some people they want to take their time. kiss
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by Gbenge77(m): 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2011
Twenties.
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by horny4u(f): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2011
When you find the one?
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by comotdere(m): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2011
Well for the guys 27-33. The girls say 23-30.Hey don't get me wrong, I mean in an ideal circumstance. [color=][/color]
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by CuteTj(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2011
For men- whenever they are matured enough (1) Financially (ability to adequately cater for a woman and the children they will be having together). (2) Emotionally (ability to stick with a single woman for the rest of his life). (3) Psychologically (ability to cope with the many issues of women and never letting their tantrums frustrate him). As for women- (1) Maybe whenever they are ready to have kids (motherhood). (2) Probably in fulfillment of one of their goals in life. And for both of them, other silly reasons like (1) Pressure from family members that they have reached the age of marriage. (2) All my peers and friends are already married or getting married and i don't want to be left out. (3) For the religious and spiritual ones-Guaranteed intimacy whenever they want it.
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by comotdere(m): 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2011
Well for the guys 27-33. The girls say 23-30.Hey don't get me wrong, I mean in an ideal circumstance.
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by Bawss1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2011
Why does the thread Etisalat GAGA: Etisalat Offers Cheap Android Phone redirect to this thread? undecided
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by Uba247: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2011
4 d gals wen u start developin breast dat makes u a mature person. Den 4 d bois wen u believe u re ready 4 sex.
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by edoyad(m): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2011
I wonder o
grin grin
Bawss1:

Why does the thread Etisalat GAGA: Etisalat Offers Cheap Android Phone redirect to this thread? undecided
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by sayso: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2011
Seun why are you directing us to this place on Etisalat issue?
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by Orikinla(m): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2011
[size=28pt]The ideal age for women is between 25 and 35.
The ideal age for men is between 30 and 40.

By then a woman and a man should be well educated and mature and secure enough to bear the burden of starting a family.

Any age after that is still realistic based on the chosen beliefs or lifestyles of individuals.
[/size]
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by engrj(m): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2011
@ 10
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2011
The thing tire me too o. Na by force
edoyad:

I wonder o
grin grin
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by seedord247(m): 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2011
Orikinla:

[size=28pt]The ideal age for women is between 25 and 35.
The ideal age for men is between 30 and 40.

By then a woman and a man should be well educated and mature and secure enough to bear the burden of starting a family.

Any age after that is still realistic based on the chosen beliefs or lifestyles of individuals.
[/size]

when a lady married at the age of 35 means she worthless (Ogun Aye)

when a man married at the age of 40 means he's senselesss (Ogun Ebi)

The best and natural time for a man to marry is 30 and for woman 25-28 any age after that means there must be something going on. haba abi Una think say people still they tey for world ni?
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by Dereformer(m): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2011
For the Men;

It is better to marry when you are ready. Marrying when you are not ready means you will surely marry again.

What do you think is the cause of many divorce these days?
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by seedord247(m): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2011
Dereformer:

For the Men;

It is better to marry when you are ready. Marrying when you are not ready means you will surely marry again.

What do you think is the cause of many divorce these days?

So you mean a man should get married at the age of 50? huh? . . . . .

what lead so many marriage to divorce

1. They are not God fearing too.

2. Intimacy.

3. Third party involvement.

4. woman not willing to accept the fact that Man is head of the family and it ought to be 65-35%.

5. Hollywood and Nollywood celebrities.
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by Nayah(f): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2011
Age is nothing but a number, marry when you feel ready and capable to hold a home
Re: When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? by r231(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2011
seedord247:

when a lady married at the age of 35 means she worthless (Ogun Aye)

when a man married at the age of 40 means he's senselesss (Ogun Ebi)

The best and natural time for a man to marry is 30 and for woman 25-28 any age after that means there must be something going on. haba abi Una think say people still they tey for world ni?

funny enough you are right grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Horse Gets An Erection In a Parade Ground (photo) / Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) / SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.