Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court (4997 Views)

Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) / EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by vicoloni(m): 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2011
Akala And Daniel's Heroic Welcome In Court Makes Stealing Appealing

NIGERIA. Land of possibilities. A land where villains are idolized and men of virtue are villified. I saw how Akala's and Daniel's arrival in court was heralded by 'rankadede' chants by ignoble Nigerians.
One will almost think its a chieftaincy title award ceremony. Why wont people steal?
NIGERIA.
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by rimms(m): 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2011
Where were the Boko Harams when we needed them the most?
Hopeless fOQLs!
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 13, 2011
vicoloni:

NIGERIA. Land of possibilities. A land where villains are idolized and men of virtue are villified. I saw how Akala's and Daniel's arrival in court was heralded by 'rankadede' chants by ignoble Nigerians.

One will almost think its a chieftaincy title award ceremony. Why wont people steal?
NIGERIA.
That is chronic poverty at work !
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 13, 2011
I pity Nigeria and Nigerians.

Those two ime beciles should have been shot execution style long time ago.

thank God for my Canadian passport.

Ra pe ni o, Poverty ni o, Awon gbogbo big boys ni o, you go find them all in that rotten country.

Cant wait to walk down the aisle with my Italian fiancee and my Scottish pi mp. kiss kiss
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by vicoloni(m): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2011
@Ileke idi even if you have all the passport to all the countries of the world, your home still remains nigeria, the land where anything, i say anything is possible.
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by Sike(m): 11:44am On Oct 13, 2011
Why won't they? They have already worked for it.
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by omo9ja1(m): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2011
This remind of Fela -

padi padi

wayo wayo

arranging ni
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by Texther(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2011
They are still influential.
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by freecocoa(f): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2011
Most nigerians will sing praises to anyone who gives them small change even if the person is an armed robber or a known ritualist,  
 At times I don't even blame them cos poverty has made this nation so blind,people don't even care where the money they get come from,their own na make dem see food chop.I weep for my motherland.
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by born2boink(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2011
Na today
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by Reference(m): 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2011
~Bluetooth:

That is chronic poverty at work !
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by Delafruita(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2011
@ileke idi                       no matter what ya say,naija is still our nation.monkey no fine but im mama like am.akala remains the PDP leader in oyo.he single handedly handed jumoke akinjide over to jonathan to be a minister,his candidate,mulikat would have been speaker but for ACN lawmakers.the man is still powerful an influential besides he is innocent till proven guilty
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by Pukkah: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2011
It may be legally right to say they are adjudged innocent until proven guilty but it is morally wrong to jubilate and not show sobriety when you've been accused (even if wrongly) of corruption of gargantuan proportion like this. Is there any hope for this country from the monster called corruption?

What's wrong with both the leaders and the led?
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by horny4u(f): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2011
~Bluetooth:

[size=26pt]That is chronic poverty at work ![/size]
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by MUNEER2(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2011
Even in the mini campus environment, things like these are so rampant. The minds of every or close to every individual in this country has been corrupted, only God can salvage the situation of this nation, nothing more.
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by jidewin(m): 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2011
before Nko?what do you expect?? when it was even decided their cases should be moved to their various states of origin,my guy,i say case dismissed, EVEN IF THEY ARE FOUND GUILTY AND SLAMMED 12 MONTHS IN PRISON (for looting billions o) our people go still roll red carpet and throw heavy party to welcome them back,enjoy their loots and still make them POLITICAL GOD FATHERS.
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by cjfavour(m): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2011
That's yoruba politics for you. The one dt played amara politics and d one that used minority to impeach and suspend d majority? They will still billions and give the praise singers 2000 and dt%s it. Nigerians wake up. Stop praising these evil men.
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by mallorca(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2011
there is no hope any longer
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by nolongTing: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2011
Absolutely, disgraceful behaviour, they were obviously paid to cheer or just plain stupid. But unfortunately it looks like they will get away with it - undecided undecided
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by Feraz(m): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2011
Na today. . . . .was it not last year when bode george was released, was passing a street on the island and i saw people throwing a party to honour his return. . . . . .i felt like shouting @ them all but then, i remembered we were in Nigeria. . . . .besides, them for don beat me to coma. . . .
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by Gbenge77(m): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2011
Its really a shame to see people who looted the treasury with impunity being gratuitously praised.
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by ashiri1: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2011
wasnt TINUBU hailed in same way not long ago?

ALL OF DEM NA DEM DEM. DEM BE DA SAME OH!
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by Igosun: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2011
Those are the arrangee supporters.
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by desgiezd(m): 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2011
I saw them on tv and I marvelled. Here are people whose lives have been adversely impacted by the activities of these politicians yet they hail them endlessly. Illiteracy sure is a terrible disease.
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by Gbenge77(m): 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2011
Its really a shame to see mindless looters being gratuitously praised.
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by mostojr: 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2011
I live very close to the court where Akala was arraigned. You should have seen the number of supporters that came out to hail this man. There were so many cars around that area that people found it hard to park. My conclusion, NIGERIANS ARE THE REASON WHY NIGERIA IS THE WAY IT IS, NOT POLITICIANS.
Imagine the damaging impact booing this politicians will have. Imagine if they we stoned instead of hailed them. This would discourage other politicians from stealing.

Instead we hail them. They walk into our court rooms smiling. Then we go home and complain about electricity, water, roads, security, etc.
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by lexicon(m): 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2011
Sike:

Why won't they? They have already worked for it.

You are one of the stupid people that is causing set back for this nation . . . silly a.s.s
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by DDN: 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2011
That is the same way some Governors and other ACN chieftains went to Abuja to fight the federal government and defend Tinubu when he was arraigned.

Sorry for Nigerian youths.
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by Lamasta(m): 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2011
the same people who gave them heroes welcome are the same people that is promoting corruption making this so called ex-governors to be corrupt,
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by noblemuk: 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2011
"no nation will move forward if it continues to to make every thief a chief and hip praises on those whose source of wealth it cannot trace"
Re: Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2011
Delafruita:

@ileke idi                       no matter what ya say,naija is still our nation.monkey no fine but im mama like am.akala remains the PDP leader in oyo.he single handedly handed jumoke akinjide over to jonathan to be a minister,his candidate,mulikat would have been speaker but for ACN lawmakers.the man is still powerful an influential besides he is innocent till proven guilty
while all in oyo continually get poorer and poorer by the day
WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU WITH SUCH MINDSET,WE WONDER WHY NAIJA IS A DUMP

(1) (2) (Reply)

ECOWAS To Send 3,000 Troops To Mali / Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC / Amalgamation Of Northern And Southern Protectorate 1914

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.