Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia (11921 Views)

Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? / Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by mundus(m): 5:23am On Oct 13, 2011
Our "Commander in chief" looks much better in the Navy uniform, just wondering why he didn't give the military a thought.He looks cuter than Obasanjo and Buhari.What do you think guys?

Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by OAM4J: 5:48am On Oct 13, 2011
nice!
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by norrisman: 6:39am On Oct 13, 2011
Looks like its the Airforce 'wear'
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 13, 2011
I hate seeing him in that yeye palmwine-tapper hat.
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 13, 2011
mission accomplished
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by Knight1(m): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2011
Navy's white. that's NAF uniform
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by mundus(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2011
Okay thanks, corrected
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2011
Hmmm, Nice, the Lamb of Aso Rock looks much smarter wearing a military cap than that N/Delta bowler hat. cheesy
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 13, 2011
mundus:

Our "Commander in chief" looks much better in the Navy uniform, just wondering why he didn't give the military a thought.He looks cuter than Obasanjo and Buhari.What do you think guys?

http://martinuwakwe..com/2011/10/goodluck-jonathan-in-navy-regalia-how.html

So what are we looking at here?

I need someone versed in these matters to tell me if the uniform I see is that of a Group Captain, a Wing Commander, a Squadron Leader, a Flight Lieutenant, a Flying Officer or a Pilot Officer.
By process of elimination, I have already ruled out the possibility it could be for a "Commander in Chief". grin

Some others will want the President to operate like an army general, like my Chief of Army Staff commanding his troops. Incidentally, I am not a lion; I am not also a general

Somebody will want the President to operate like the kings of Syria, Babylon, Egypt, the Pharaoh, all - powerful people that you read about in the Bible. They want the president to operate that way, the characters of the Goliath. Unfortunately, I am not one of those.

I don’t need to be a lion. I don’t need to be Nebuchadnezzar. I don’t need to operate like the Pharaoh of Egypt. I don’t need to be an army general but I can change this country without those traits.
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by otokx(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2011
nice picture
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by jmaine: 9:28am On Oct 13, 2011
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by hakanai(m): 11:18am On Oct 13, 2011
Actually GEj is in Airforce uniform and not navy.That is the chief of air staff by his side and you can see the matching uniform.Navy should have being white and army green.Blue is air-force no doubt. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by reloboy(m): 11:24am On Oct 13, 2011
shocked very shocked
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by Elnuk34(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2011
Please I want to know your opinion concerning this hunky guy that always in military uniform at the back of the president whenever he is delivering an address. I thought we've put the military era behind us.
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by Fulanee: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2011
Mundus = Mumus, AIRFORCE not navy.
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by freecocoa(f): 11:36am On Oct 13, 2011
Airforce,landforce o,Navy o,marine,pilot or whatever he looks better in that than that hat he always wears.
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by freecocoa(f): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2011
Airforce,landforce o,Navy o,marine,pilot or whatever he looks better in that than that hat he always wears.
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:44am On Oct 13, 2011
handsome grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by Reference(m): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2011
Hmm, no wonder them air guys were unavailable the past few days. Wonder what rank he's wearing. The pic. isn't too clear. And those medals, hmm.
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by Eniga(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2011
i'm sure he'll look better in police uniform grin
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by grafikii: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2011
yeah police uniform wld fit his personality
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by DaLover(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2011
freecocoa:

~Bluetooth:

I hate seeing him in that yeye palmwine-tapper hat.

All we did is to provide the natural resources that sustain this country, why do you exhibit so much hatrade towards us?
@bluetooth, if OBJ with his monkey face and personality could rule this country for 8 years, y not GEJ?
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by johnie: 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2011
@eGuerrilla, GEJ actually started his career with the Customs Service.
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by jidewin(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2011
Kai,bros jona no resemeble military man at all, d bros too gentle for the uniform, mba mba, biko commot am go wear ur niger delta designers,
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by temiiii(m): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2011
He looks like Idi-Amin
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by MUNEER2(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2011
ptew, e no concern me.
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by juman(m): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2011
Good
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by freecocoa(f): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2011
DaLover:

All we did is to provide the natural resources that sustain this country, why do you exhibit so much hatrade towards us?
} I'm just trying to say it wouldn't hurt if he tries to diversify his attire
. One day i entered my dad's room, he was all dressed up to go out,when I saw him I was like ah ah wetin GEJ dey do for my palee room?(Cos he was putting on GEJ's kinda attire)he looked like GEJ but more handsome sha,so make GEJ try dey change to avoid a case of mistaken identity.
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by mallorca(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2011
temiiii:

He looks like Idi-Amin
seconded
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by Digiman(m): 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2011
Why is he also wearing pilots wings !, even if the uniform is just ceremonial he is NOT entitled to wear the wings, that is the reserve of pilots.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan To Empower Ministers Against Governors / 2019: Akwa Ibom State Government Declares A Three-day State Fasting / Zungeru Hydroelectric Power Project To Be Completed In December 2021 - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.