Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,525 members, 7,801,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? (940 Views)

Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? by MrCork17: 10:00am On Oct 13, 2011
Guys pls help me out:

Just met this new sweeeery  am toasting but has slept with a total of 2 guys: My friend and my long time enemy. But am  confused. Should I ask her out and can ssuch females be TRUSTED?  Please advise.  Cheers!!     undecided
Re: Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? by xynerise: 10:06am On Oct 13, 2011
You be bush meat wey no done. How many u don sleep with?
Re: Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2011
enjoy and be number 3 on the row
Re: Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? by MrCork17: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2011
xynerise:

You be bush meat wey no done. How many u don sleep with?

Bro its not the same for guys. you cant compare! angry
Re: Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? by iyatrustee(f): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2011
tiniyata:

enjoy and be number 3 on the row

cant help but agree with you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? by tellwisdom: 10:24am On Oct 13, 2011
Mr Cork, DROP HER, I hate HOES embarassed embarassed
Re: Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? by r231(m): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2011
2 guys and you are still complaining undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? by Tosinville(m): 10:44am On Oct 13, 2011
Mr.Cork, u be goat, dummy like u also know wat woman is? Good Lord ve mercy

Tellwisdom
You hate hoez? just two guys means she's a LovePeddler? bro, u don't tell wisdom on this one

Next. . . . .
Re: Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? by slimyem: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Guys pls help me out:

Just met this new sweeeery  am toasting but has slept with a total of 2 guys: My friend and my long time enemy. But am  confused. Should I ask her out and can ssuch females be TRUSTED?  Please advise.  Cheers!!     undecided

see your mouth.yanyanyanyanyan.jobless puppy.mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? by born2boink(m): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2011
average Nigeria girls slept with nothing less than 7 different guys, you are very lucky
Re: Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? by MrCork17: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2011
born2fuck:

average Nigeria girls slept with nothing less than 7 different guys, you are very lucky

****hmm, no wonder she has loads of male friends on facebook angry ***
Re: Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2011
born2fuck:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? by tellwisdom: 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2011

Tellwisdom
You hate hoez? just two guys means she's a LovePeddler? bro, u don't tell wisdom on this one

Next. . . . .

My brother even one is not acceptable to me undecided undecided
Re: Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? by MrCork17: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2011
tellwisdom:

My brother even one is not acceptable to me undecided undecided

Bro but why do Nigerian women always try to look innocent? How is somebody expected to find a good woman? undecided
Re: Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? by Tosinville(m): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2011
^^Keep looking for virgin then till you're 40, at the same time you're right only if someone you know already Bleep your girl before you start dating her.
Re: Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? by Tosinville(m): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2011
@Tellwisdom
Re: Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? by uniqueren(f): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2011
just 2 and you dey open mouth, Mr Cock 3/7 no be bad score tongue angry
Re: Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? by MrCork17: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Keep looking for virgin then till you're 40, at the same time you're right only if someone you know already bleep your girl before you start dating her.

I can NEVER EVER touch a girl that has been bleeped except she is white.  I have principles!! angry
Re: Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? by MrCork17: 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2011
hmm. am begining to suspect those 2 chicks: Mrs Chima & Ebonyvibe! angry
Re: Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? by Orikinla(m): 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2011
[size=28pt]2 GUYS ONLY?[/size]
PLEASE, MARRY HER FAST.

My ex-chikito could not even remember how many guys she has slept with.
Re: Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? by ashiri1: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

hmm. am begining to suspect those 2 chicks: Mrs Chima & Ebonyvibe! angry

me too!
Re: Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? by tellwisdom: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2011
Bro but why do Nigerian women always try to look innocent? How is somebody expected to find a good woman?  undecided

My broda, I cant say anything about them presently. I HATE TALKING ABT THEM angry angry. Bring white gurl's issue and we go talk am from now till tomorw wink wink
Re: Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? by tellwisdom: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2011
I can NEVER EVER touch a girl that has been bleeped except she is white.  I have principles!! angry

grin grin grin grin.
Re: Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? by MrCork17: 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2011
They need to introduce lie detector for black women! angry
Re: Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? by Boxer007(m): 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2011
My opnion she is not to be trusted. 2 is a crowd. Dumb her for your own good

(1) (Reply)

Gay Son Or A Prostitute Daughter / out! / Could It Be She's Fade Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.