Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:32 PM

GEJ On Launch Of The Youwin Initiative - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ On Launch Of The Youwin Initiative (3635 Views)

Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project / Please Don't Scrap Youwin Initiative- Okonjo To Buhari / Has Anyone Benefited From The Youwin Scheme ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ On Launch Of The Youwin Initiative by mukina2: 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2011
I launched the Youth Enterprise With Innovation in Nigeria (YouWin) Initiative yesterday where the Ministry of Finance working in concert with other ministries laid down details of how Nigeria will generate jobs for her youth. You elected me and I work for you and took note of your complaints over the workers affected by the Airtel saga and I mandated the Minister of Labour to ensure justice is done. Those efforts have borne fruit and the workers are to be recalled. It is my desire to create new jobs and keep old jobs in Nigeria and no job is too small for the FG to pass over when it comes to keeping jobs in Nigeria. GEj]I launched the Youth Enterprise With Innovation in Nigeria (YouWin) Initiative yesterday where the Ministry of Finance working in concert with other ministries laid down details of how Nigeria will generate jobs for her youth. You elected me and I work for you and took note of your complaints over the workers affected by the Airtel saga and I mandated the Minister of Labour to ensure justice is done. Those efforts have borne fruit and the workers are to be recalled. It is my desire to create new jobs and keep old jobs in Nigeria and no job is too small for the FG to pass over when it comes to keeping jobs in Nigeria. GEj

I know that what the youth of Nigeria want are jobs, jobs and more jobs and I and the government I lead are committed to playing our part in creating jobs and opportunities for young Nigerians which is why I launched the Youth Enterprise With Innovation in Nigeria (YouWin) initiative yesterday. This clip from the NTA gives you an insight into this initiative and you can get further information on the website youwin.org.ng. GEJ

https://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck
Re: GEJ On Launch Of The Youwin Initiative by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2011
Classic lines

and took note of your complaints over the workers affected by the Airtel saga and I mandated the Minister of Labour to ensure justice is done.
Those efforts have borne fruit and the workers are to be recalled

I know that what the youth of Nigeria want are jobs, jobs and more jobs and I and the government I lead are committed to playing our part in creating jobs and opportunities for young Nigerians which is why I launched the Youth Enterprise With Innovation in Nigeria (YouWin) initiative yesterday

Funny, the link below was published almost a decade ago, 
"At the dawn of the year 2002, Nigeria is still uncertain where it is headed. In other words, her destination is still unknown. The Nigerian world has blamed the woes of Nigeria, and in particular that of the educational sector, to the many years of military misrule. There is the common feeling that the military neglected the universities because of their opposition to military rule. But with the re-emergence of civil rule the nation's educational institutions are still in shambles today, with university professors still not being paid on time. (Some may argue that the universities have started to claw their way back to normalcy with the reprise of civil rule – not democracy. See Bollag Feb 1, 2002). But that remains to be seen!"
http://www.afbis.com/analysis/education10204234737.htm

[quote][/quote]
Re: GEJ On Launch Of The Youwin Initiative by dinah777: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2011
GEJ anytime any day.
Re: GEJ On Launch Of The Youwin Initiative by sangora: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2011
This is a wonderful program. I love it. but just like the $200 million Entertainment Industry Fund, am afraid there's going to be some issue with accessing the funds. one of just issues was and is going to be the ability of lack of it for Business owners to create a compelling business plans.

At best, government would end up giving the monies to mediocre business ideas or worse there will be a long strain to access this fund. one service i have used often at www.myideameter.com can help entrepreneurs transform their business idea or operations into compelling business plans within minutes and more, you can learn the nuts and bolts of entrepreneurship and innovation.I strongly recommend for every potential participant to visit the website to increase their chances of winning. Remember, its not a give away, its a competition.
Re: GEJ On Launch Of The Youwin Initiative by Gbenge77(m): 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2011
I remain sceptical about this.
Re: GEJ On Launch Of The Youwin Initiative by BabaEleko(m): 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2011
Id1ot presido. Na so hin go dey talk for facebook like say Nigerians be hin pikin. Something wey be say after 3 months now una no go hear anything again or the whole thing go don dabaru and bcome hard. I no no wetin pple dey jubilate over now like say una no know as naija system of things dey be. Nonsen5e
Re: GEJ On Launch Of The Youwin Initiative by Johnpaul2k2(m): 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2011
Baba_Eleko:

Id1ot presido. Na so hin go dey talk for facebook like say Nigerians be hin pikin. Something wey be say after 3 months now una no go hear anything again or the whole thing go don dabaru and bcome hard. I no no wetin pple dey jubilate over now like say una no know as naija system of things dey be. Nonsen5e
have sense ok
Re: GEJ On Launch Of The Youwin Initiative by moderatorr: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2011
Baba_Eleko:

bad belle go kill this one. Bro if you cant bear this one please kindly smash your fowl head on a transformer. You can use your left hand(am sure sharia law has cut your right hand) to grab the back of your head for support.
Nigeria is advancing, Shoot yourself lol.
Re: GEJ On Launch Of The Youwin Initiative by moderatorr: 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2011
Gbenge 77:

I remain sceptical about this.
who cares? Grab a naked wire for some reality.
This is 2011, GEJ's administration.
Re: GEJ On Launch Of The Youwin Initiative by OmoTier1(m): 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2011
I would bet this: In all of GEJ's tenure, Dangote will create more job, employ more youth and improve more lives than GEJ!

So He now claims credit for the reinstatement of workers sacked by Airtel? Does GEJ know at all that today's governance is pre-emptive and not post-date?

If not for NLC and the digital war the sacked Airtel workers embarked upon, this slowpico GEJ and his government would have been telling the country WE ARE ON TOP OF IT! As usual always on top but never seeing beyond!
Re: GEJ On Launch Of The Youwin Initiative by jamp: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2011
all we need is to pray for our dear Presido. With God everything is possible. God can change things for better
Re: GEJ On Launch Of The Youwin Initiative by BabaEleko(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

have sense ok

moderatorr:

bad belle go kill this one. Bro if you cant bear this one please kindly smash your fowl head on a transformer. You can use your left hand(am sure sharia law has cut your right hand) to grab the back of your head for support.
Nigeria is advancing, Shoot yourself lol.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .silence. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: GEJ On Launch Of The Youwin Initiative by nasty45(m): 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2011
Hope say ds money no be loan o.HE JUST COMMISSIONED IT,BUT THE SITE SAYS 21 DAYS TO GO.SINCE WHEN THE DATE COUNT START
Re: GEJ On Launch Of The Youwin Initiative by BabaEleko(m): 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2011
nasty45:

Hope say ds money no be loan o.HE JUST COMMISSIONED IT,BUT THE SITE SAYS 21 DAYS TO GO.SINCE WHEN THE DATE COUNT START

U think say una presido get i cmon sense. Pesin wey b say anything wey den rit give for am for paper na hin d mumu dey read dey go. Wetin consahin am.
Re: GEJ On Launch Of The Youwin Initiative by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2011
Ok o! Mr President, we dey wait. Let's see how many young Nigerians will access the fund and how many sustainable jobs will be created.
Re: GEJ On Launch Of The Youwin Initiative by moderatorr: 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

I would bet this: In all of GEJ's tenure, Dangote will create more job, employ more youth and improve more lives than GEJ!

So He now claims credit for the reinstatement of workers sacked by Airtel? Does GEJ know at all that today's governance is pre-emptive and not post-date?

If not for NLC and the digital war the sacked Airtel workers embarked upon, this slowpico GEJ and his government would have been telling the country WE ARE ON TOP OF IT! As usual always on top but never seeing beyond!
dear mumu, were you deaf when FG ordered airtel to reinstate all the sacked workers? Empty head .
Re: GEJ On Launch Of The Youwin Initiative by talontan(m): 12:40am On Oct 14, 2011
Mr. President is on course to deliver on his promises at the campaigns. Let us all give him the necessary support.
Re: GEJ On Launch Of The Youwin Initiative by BabaEleko(m): 5:38am On Oct 14, 2011
moderatorr:

dear mumu, were you deaf when FG ordered airtel to reinstate all the sacked workers? Empty head .

Lmao! What a great achievement. That has change the price of kerosene in the market. I pity u.
Re: GEJ On Launch Of The Youwin Initiative by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 14, 2011
smh. foreigners dont have regard for our president again oooooooooooo. sowwy
Re: GEJ On Launch Of The Youwin Initiative by Beaf: 7:39am On Oct 14, 2011
Baba_Eleko:

Climb over the cliff or for express service (preferred), drink otapiapia.

@topic
GEJ, you is da man! cool
This initiative is sure to excite minds pregnant with dynamic ideas that would have remained mere dreams for lack of start up capital.

(1) (Reply)

The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES / "Gov. Oshiomhole Is Mad & Has Verbal Diarrhea" - Hon. Omosede Igbinedion / Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.