Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,367 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress (12089 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Top Nollywood Actor, Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure / Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals / Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by ak47mann(m): 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2011
A first time Senator from Kwara State is the latest big spender in town and he is really showing that he knows how to sweep babes off their feet.Impeccable sources disclosed to us that he has spent not less than 40 million Naira on a certain Delta State born actress he has been having a crush on for some time now.

We gathered that the new Senator who is well-respected back home recently bought an apartment for the babe in Area 3.This was weeks after he gave her a surprise birthday gift of a Range Rover Jeep.

The Delta State born big babe,who is also a top actress is said to be cruising the jeep round town as she now spend more time in Abuja than on film locations like her colleagues.

Though the Senator who is believed to be married to a pretty petite babe has never exhibited traits of taking a second wife but from the feelers,the babe has been dropping,it is obvious that the guy wants to take her as wife number 2 and she has been telling her friends that she would not run away from the offer.

A couple of times they have been seen together in public places though they never arrived together neither do they leave such venues together but while at such public places,she is always hovering around him,

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/14046/48/kwara-senator-buys-jeep-and-house-for-top-nollywoo.html

Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by Akanbiedu(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2011
Personal biz.
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by cjfavour(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2011
Its either you mention names or you stop posting at all. Or go to gossip column.
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by ak47mann(m): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2011
And who told you that the story is not true?
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by otokx(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2011
cjfavour:

Its either you mention names or you stop posting at all. Or go to gossip column.

Seconded
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by 1luvkipsus: 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2011
Won't you do same if you have the wherewithal?There isn't any law yet prohibiting people from buying gifts for their loved ones.Pls,use your time to do something better for yourself.
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by chuckdee4(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2011
cjfavour:

I concur
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by Tsun(f): 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2011
Go to hell if you are not ready to mention names.
angry
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by executinal(m): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2011
This is rubbish. Are scared of calling names angry angry angry
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by Orblonde: 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2011
Nigeria's biggest economy is the sex industry, your average woman is on the game, a matter of cost and they will engage in almost any debauchery. We are just desensitised to it now , so true to form, he represents the people.
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by dipo1: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2011
This is Nairaland. A public forum where you don't need to hide any details. When you come up with stories like this, its annoying of you don't name names. We don't log-in to Nland to read he /she say.
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2011
and so
busy body angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by Dgunnerz(m): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2011
It is obvious that the writer has been bribed!
Mtsheeeew!
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by prest(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2011
mak una nor blame am say im nor mention name, im nor even know her name, na one of the copy and paste posters
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by freecocoa(f): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2011
My friend give us names jare, we don't have time for kwe kwe gossips here on NL.
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by Briz(m): 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2011
don't know why som OPs r brain dead not to knw dt their posts can not be linked to their doorsteps.

OP, don't worry i can assure u full safety if any makes attempt to attack u. no one is gonna beat u, common, open up, tell us

We dey ur back!
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by Kunbee: 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2011
The clues arent even enough to help put the pieces together
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2011
There are obviously too many children here. If you're not an ignorant nitwit you would know who the poster's source is talking about. This ignorant generation expects to be spoon-fed in everything. Smh. Mumu, ignorant, Big Brother Africa/Africa Magic generation. If you do not read enough newspapers, watch enough news, do not have your ears to the ground enough, and generally lack enough common sense to knit bits and pieces together: How is that the poster's fault? ? ? Ask them to mention the 3 senators representing their respective states in the National Assembly and tney would scratch their empty heads. Let alone asking them to mention who the former governor of Kwara state is. Mumu pikins.
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by Goldenheart(m): 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2011
what is this idiot saying? undecided undecided, ur not making any sense
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by uzoo: 11:57pm On Oct 14, 2011
@pro01

i guess common sense isn't common.
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by ismaeel86(m): 12:17am On Oct 15, 2011
All the people that viewed and commented on this thread are all amebos excluding me
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by pkv(m): 12:50am On Oct 15, 2011
ak47mann:

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/14046/48/kwara-senator-buys-jeep-and-house-for-top-nollywoo.html
na ur chic d man snatch?mention him name make i carry mouth finish am
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by mikron(m): 1:17am On Oct 15, 2011
And why would the poster mention the name of the lady? Do they mention names in most stories u read around? The least they would do (which is the standard practice everywhere in journalistic cycles) is to give u clues which the poster did. It is left 4 u to find out who the lady in question is.
@OP the senator has money so if he wants to buy her the whole world i believe it is his business not urs.
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by sizzlers(m): 2:23am On Oct 15, 2011
mikron:

And why would the poster mention the name of the lady? Do they mention names in most stories u read around? The least they would do (which is the standard practice everywhere in journalistic cycles) is to give u clues which the poster did. It is left 4 u to find out who the lady in question is.
@OP the senator has money so if he wants to buy her the whole world i believe it is his business not urs.
exactly
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by blackrules1(m): 2:30am On Oct 15, 2011
In Kwara, we are cheerful givers.

Though, yet to decipher which of my Senators it is - oga Senator, go on; na still Community Development.
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by almahroof: 6:09am On Oct 15, 2011
God will never let you have rest if it is money meant for the masses
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by slap1(m): 7:09am On Oct 15, 2011
almahroof:

God will never let you have rest if it is money meant for the masses
Story.
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by omoalaro: 7:28am On Oct 15, 2011
Senators from kwara state are:
Sen. Simon Ajibola  (Third term senator) kwara south. Age about 52years.
Sen. Shaaba Mohammed Lafiaji (First term senator) kwara North. Age over 60 years.
Sen. Abubakar Bukola Saraki (First term senator) Kwara Central. Age about 49 years.

Op. which one of the two first term senators are you talking about since we have ruled out the third term sen. Ajibola?
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by sweetgala(m): 8:57am On Oct 15, 2011
It is obviously saraki, I don't reside in Nigeria and lack gossip, but I don't need to be spoon feed the name I knew it was salami from the clues. The babe I'm still working on that
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by untainted: 8:58am On Oct 15, 2011
pro01:

There are obviously too many children here. If you're not an ignorant nitwit you would know who the poster's source is talking about. This ignorant generation expects to be spoon-fed in everything. Smh. Mumu, ignorant, Big Brother Africa/Africa Magic generation. If you do not read enough newspapers, watch enough news, do not have your ears to the ground enough, and generally lack enough common sense to knit bits and pieces together: How is that the poster's fault? ? ? Ask them to mention the 3 senators representing their respective states in the National Assembly and tney would scratch their empty heads. Let alone asking them to mention who the former governor of Kwara state is. Mumu pikins.
omo alaro:

Senators from kwara state are:
Sen. Simon Ajibola  (Third term senator) kwara south. Age about 52years.
Sen. Shaaba Mohammed Lafiaji (First term senator) kwara North. Age over 60 years.
Sen. Abubakar Bukola Saraki (First term senator) Kwara Central. Age about 49 years.

Op. which one of the two first term senators are you talking about since we have ruled out the third term sen. Ajibola?

The guys above have given the name of the Senator. Somebody should pls help with the name of the actress. (My excuse is I don't watch nollywood).
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by begwong: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2011
dat means na sen.shaaba,giv us a run down of delta babes on nollywood let's decipher! grin
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by untainted: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2011
begwong:

dat means na sen.shaaba,giv us a run down of delta babes on nollywood let's decipher! grin

Is he married to a pretty petite lady?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akon Married To 3 Women? / Nollywood Sex Symbols / Who's More Pretty Ghanaian Actress Nana Ama Mcbrown Or Jennifer Eliogu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.