Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,463 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Women Hate This: By Marni Wing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Hate This: By Marni Wing (1319 Views)

Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other / Why Do Girls Hate This Question? / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Hate This: By Marni Wing by chinedumo(m): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2011
#1 Thing Women Hate, that makes them fearful of men AND put up larger barriers for entry is men who LIE!

I have so many beautiful, amazing GF's who have been burned by men who lie.

It makes them distrust men.

I just received a great newsletter, from my friend and dating coach David Wygant, that clearly explains why lying to women will always burn you in the end.

Newsletter From David:

You had the BEST of intentions.

I know you did.

In fact, you were just trying to use a technique or routine or pickup line you had read somewhere.

Right?

But it came back and bit you,

You LIED to a woman when you met her.

Maybe you told her you were in that women's clothing store in which you met her because you were shopping for a gift for your sister (and you don't have a sister).

Maybe you told her you wanted her help picking out a great meatless hot dog since you were newly vegetarian (and you eat an average of 5 Big Mac's a week)

Or whatever the lie was that you invented so you'd have a good story to use to help you meet her.

(Which is ALL you wanted in the first place!)

BUT then later on she caught you -- AND now,  it's over.

The thing is that when you lied to her --

You weren't trying to mislead her. You weren't trying to be a bad guy. You weren't trying to "play" her.

You just were looking for a way to meet her!

I get it.

You just wanted a way to help you feel more comfortable approaching that woman you would have been otherwise too nervous approach.

But here's the thing -- and it gets SO many guys into trouble, and RUINS it for them with girls they REALLY like,

You don't need to lie, ever.

continue > http://archive.aweber.com/men1/Ag3NM/h/Women_Hate_This_.htm
Re: Women Hate This: By Marni Wing by MaydayImpashy(m): 12:53am On Jan 28, 2012
I confirm. It was and with me. We can communicate on this theme. Here or in PM.
Re: Women Hate This: By Marni Wing by Mynd44: 3:32am On Jan 28, 2012
What a load of nonsense
Re: Women Hate This: By Marni Wing by chinedumo(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2012
Mynd_44:

What a load of nonsense

it appears the guilty are taking offense
Re: Women Hate This: By Marni Wing by bekay911(f): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2012
Peeps into thread
Re: Women Hate This: By Marni Wing by WebSurfer(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2012
:-x :-x :-x
Re: Women Hate This: By Marni Wing by Mynd44: 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2012
chinedumo:

it appears the guilty are taking offense
abeg face front jorh
Re: Women Hate This: By Marni Wing by chinedumo(m): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2012
Mynd_44:

abeg face front jorh

Re: Women Hate This: By Marni Wing by Mynd44: 1:56am On Jan 31, 2012
What?
Re: Women Hate This: By Marni Wing by eghost247(m): 6:35am On Jan 31, 2012
is this news?/
Re: Women Hate This: By Marni Wing by Mynd44: 8:14am On Jan 31, 2012
I wonder ooooooo

(1) (Reply)

............................................ / I Didnt Write This! A Woman With Years Of Experiences Did. Be My Guest! / 8 Charateristics/signs Of True Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.