Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Interested In Moderating This Section? (1491 Views)

David Beckham Not Interested In Being The Next James Bond. / Interested In Moderating This Section? / Interested In Acting? Location Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2011
Hello There,

Are you interested in Moderating this section?

You must be an active member of this section of the forum.
Passion for this section as in Do you post here?
Spending enough time online every day to keep the section clean.
Knows, respects and Enforces The Rules of Nairaland.
ready to work with the other co-mods.
Someone who is consistent and if for any reason(s) they will not be available will let us know or makes necessary arrangements to keep the board going.

If you are interested please say so on this thread.

Thanks
Mukina
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2011
you people have started again with this ur vacancy moderating job advert.

The other time u told us to apply, i applied to moderate 4 different boards, yet u didnt pick me for any even though my NL CV surpasses those of the ones u picked.

Tell why i should apply for this one? im angry and pls tell seun that im not happy, i may leave NL. grin

In the circumstance, im not applying
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Hello and greetings darling Mukina. . . i really want to use this opportunity to show my gratitude on your hard work on this FORUM . honestly speaking you deserve much respectful dues for keeping things going on well . And again i like it as you've given interested ACTIVE members to indicate their interest to become a moderator on the MOVIE Section . What can i say? I read the rules of laws or Condition(s) They're all good and safe for the improvement this great community .

Honestly , I am interested and i promise to do my best on this section and make some progressive improvement. . . sincerely and once again , thank u

Ogaga O!
[/size]
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by semid4lyfe(m): 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Hello and greetings darling Mukina. . . i really want to use this opportunity to show my gratitude on your hard work on this FORUM . honestly speaking you deserve much respectful dues for keeping things going on well . And again i like it as you've given interested ACTIVE members to indicate their interest to become a moderator on the MOVIE Section . What can i say? I read the rules of laws or Condition(s) They're all good and safe for the improvement this great community .

Honestly , I am interested and i promise to do my best on this section and make some progressive improvement. . . sincerely and once again , thank u

Ogaga O!
[/size]

SUPPORTED!!!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2011
[size=13pt]Thank u for the support friend. . . smiley
[/size]
semid4lyfe:

SUPPORTED!!!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by obinna5000(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

Ogaga O!
[/size]

@Ogaga4Luv of Nairaland
You have my full support.

Even though Spikedcylinder does a great job in this section, I feel Ogaga will be more consistent.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by vescucci(m): 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2011
Gnashing of teeth, ultimatums and extreme washing. Oh boy.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Bawss1(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2011
Why is Dendoverde spamming this section freely?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2011
[size=13pt]Thank u my very good friend. . . Obinna5000 of Nairaland smiley[/size]

obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv of Nairaland
You have my full support.

Even though Spikedcylinder does a great job in this section, I feel Ogaga will be more consistent.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by vescucci(m): 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2011
Go and watch Slumdog Millionaire and let us hear word
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by vescucci(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2011
I officially apply to be moderator of this section. I promise to eat alive, I mean do my job diligently and faithfully. So help me God.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by adfmmm: 4:39am On Oct 27, 2011
thanks
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by obinna5000(m): 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2011
Oga Vescucci, Congrats.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ijawgirl: 1:15am On Nov 06, 2011
congrats vesc
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by edwine88: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2011
Got a headache no mood to do any thingsad

(1) (Reply)

Africamagic Is Annoying!! / Korea Movie Downloads / Headies: Does The Award Given Have Any Monetary Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.