Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,472 members, 7,801,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

- Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- (66865 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by onyeeze3: 10:29am On Sep 11, 2007
Thank God iam a winning winner, i have worshiped in Dutse,kano. Iam now in canaanland, ota
Bless you all!!!!!!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by stepestus(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2007
hi everyone, i worship with winnerscanaanland @ home and winners nsukka @ skool. As for those not comfortable wit tithes, tithes is supposed to be pai to the church and church alone. to the priest for that matter u should know that if you open your bible @ all noe to any motherless babies home. Freeewill donations and alms are gicen to motherless babies not tithe. Tithe is for God through the Chuch. God bless LFC
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by ebhohon: 10:50am On Sep 11, 2007
Thanks to u all in this Forum, I worship in Port harcourt Branch with Bishop Thomas Aremu.
It has been awesome. We are moving from Glory to Glory.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Angel15(f): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2007
God bless all the Kings & Queens in da house! I worship with Winners Chapel Port Harcourt, serving in CCU. Its great to be belong in the ever winning wing! God bless the man with the vission - Oyedepo.

Happy to meet you all.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by niceuzor: 11:15am On Sep 11, 2007
Wow!!! it's nice having all WINNER'S Member Here

Plz Guyz Can we Include OUR e-mail ADD?

So dat we can all Keep Intouch

Thanks.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by oge4real(f): 11:30am On Sep 11, 2007
I am priviledged to be a winner.I worship @ the Abuja church with Bishop Abioye preciding.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by niceuzor: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2007
oge4real - Good to have you here?

E-mail contact plz?

YIM me now "nicezstyle"

See ya.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by opokonwa(m): 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2007
Another funny, oops! unique topic!

Maybe I should start one for members of my family only tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by HUMPHERY(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2007
BLESS YOU ALL. AM HUMPHERY CHINEDU. I WORSHIP WITH LIVING FAITH CHURCH,KADUNA STREET PORT HARCOURT.
NICE TO SEE THIS FORUM.
[i][/i] cool
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by byrocind(f): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2007
Bless u all.Worship at Canaan Land Ota.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by osisi5: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2007
ebos:

My brother worship with Winners church and they have not been fair enough in their demand. I think, God is not happy with them.

get thee behind me grin
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by osisi5: 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2007
by ehie
Seun u shuldnt allow this post here, this is not a religious advertising forum.
Infact who ever posted this forum should pay for advertising his or her church.

Don get me wrong ii am not an anti-christ

I rebuke you!!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by abohrandy: 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2007
@ nicezuor (whatever)
it is a free world!!!
u nid us around to make thing move

n besides what are you feeling like!!!!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by ebos(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2007
+osisi:

get thee behind me grin

One thing you don’t understand. – when Satan gets behind you, it will be tragically ruinous. He will push you from behind and you cannot control the fall. It is better Satan remain in front of you, you will be positioned to know when he will attack or push you. So, leave Winners chapel now, they have failed to impress God. tongue
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by onyeeze3: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2007
Bless you all !!!!
I love this thread keep it flowing never mind the distractors,ignore them and they will bow out cos we are setting the the standards anytime. winner for life!!!!!!!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Tats(m): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2007
9ja4eva:
How is the church expanding?Shey Ojeme na una snr pastor?

@9ja4eva, The church is expanding. I would estimate that over 2000 people attend the three services (7-9am, 9-11am and 11am to 1pm). The third service is usually the one with the most number of people as the time seems to be convenient.

Pastor Ojeme is not the resident senior Pastor here anymore, but he visits sometimes.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by nimma(f): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2007
i am a winner too n have worshipped in abj,kad,jos,benin,lkj,otta.hope u kept the nite wit d king?
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Tats(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2007
ebos:

One thing you don’t understand. – when Satan gets behind you, it will be tragically ruinous. He will push you from behind and you cannot control the fall. It is better Satan remain in front of you, you will be positioned to know when he will attack or push you. So, leave Winners chapel now, they have failed to impress God. tongue

@Ebos, I have not been disappointed by God since I started worshiping in the Church. I have been highly favoured, even beyond my expectations. The bottomline is that I have located where God wants me to worship and I have never been happier and have no reason not to worship in Winners Chapel.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Danoe(m): 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2007
Yea, God bless you all, I worship at Uyo, Ikot Ebido Church.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by dashkk(m): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2007
winners chapel afikpo
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by dashkk(m): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2007
winners chapel afikpo
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by dashkk(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2007
bless you
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by dashkk(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2007
it is well
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by 9ja4eva: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2007
Tats:

@9ja4eva, The church is expanding. I would estimate that over 2000 people attend the three services (7-9am, 9-11am and 11am to 1pm). The third service is usually the one with the most number of people as the time seems to be convenient.

Pastor Ojeme is not the resident senior Pastor here anymore, but he visits sometimes.

Oh i see.Its nice to know.Where Ojeme dey now?

+osisi:

get thee behind me grin

lmao

Abeg oh
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by 9ja4eva: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2007
Preparing for Shiloh
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Tats(m): 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2007
9ja4eva:

Oh i see.Its nice to know.Where Ojeme dey now?

lmao

Abeg oh

Don't have an idea where he is based now.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by anusule(m): 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2007
hi guyz.
pls is it only winners chapel members we have on nairaland? why should the topic appear on the homepage.

cele in d house. smiley cool
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by osisi5: 11:58pm On Sep 11, 2007
anusule:

hi guys.
please is it only winners chapel members we have on nairaland? why should the topic appear on the homepage.

cele in d house. smiley cool

Blood of Jesus!!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by thirdeye(m): 12:34am On Sep 12, 2007
Canaanland Ota.

Yes,winners pay heavy tithes and that is why they have the richest congregation around.
Try and find out for your own good, how is it working for them.
You are invited next Sunday.
Stay blessed.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by globalaid(m): 3:13am On Sep 12, 2007
Always a winner and will forever be a winner. I worship at Abidjan, Ghana but now in China
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Jezzy(f): 8:38am On Sep 12, 2007
Bless you my brethren.I've worshipped at Winners' Umuahia(got baptized there and did my BCC),Winners' Uzuakoli(my village,I was ecstatic when they opened),Winners'Eket (holiday stints)and Winners'Okigwe(school).Winners is the place to be.I reside in the US now and haven't been to Winners.Great to hear so many testimonies from brethren.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by wwolexx(m): 8:56am On Sep 12, 2007
Bless you all.

wwolexx in the houze. moving from Glory 2 Glory with Total Health for Heritage.

Winners Chapel, Bermondsey, London. Representing the Sanctuary Keepers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.