Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,992 members, 7,803,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

- Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- (66867 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by oladean(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2010
All children in the Lord of Bishop David Oyedepo, add me in facebook or follow me in twitter lets connect. oladean@yahoo.com. On my way to A night with the King.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by breakforth: 7:46am On Jan 08, 2011
@ ebo as regards to your post dated september 7th 2007, I must say am not surprised, no man knowth the things of God expect that which is revealed to him,I would ask this question, when you come into the presence of a big man, take for instance the president of the federal republic of nigeria, and you want to give him something, no matter how little i believe you package it well, as a sign of respect, this is the same mystery behind the packaging of our offerings, for who are we to stand before our creator and not offer Him the reference due to Him, when we could offer a common man.
Secondly, I pray God that your eyes of understanding be opened and enlighten, for there's much you need to know.
As regards to the Winners family, if you are really close to any genuine member check their lifestyle, its always peculiar, they are always ahead.
you need to come under the teachings of the Prophet in the house, then I believe God you would have a change of heart.
For this is the era of the church, where we shall take over the affairs of nations, we would be lenders of money, intellect, skills, wisdom, to nations, problem solvers and many more to nations in this era, join the boat, before its late.
May God, the God of my father Bishop Daivd Oyedepo, through the working power of the Spirit of Just Men made perfect reveal to you who He really is.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by FunmyKemmy(f): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2011
@ All

I would like to know where Bishop Mike Afolabi is now.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by waleua2000: 7:42pm On May 10, 2011
I wish to know how Bishop Bolu Martins church is moving in Kano now? After leaving Winners
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Olaisrich(m): 10:09am On Jun 01, 2011
Breaking forth in everysides! am proud to be part of this commission, i am in Ghana and i worship @ Tema
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by nancyabuc(f): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2011
I worship with winners at winners Juba- South Sudan
The service is always great!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by juventino: 11:28am On Aug 09, 2011
Winners members! Winners members!! Winners members!!!. How many times did I call you. Wish you guys well, Oyedepo will soon buy his fifth Jet cool
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by drstone1: 4:42am On Jan 14, 2012
To the winners camp. What should be the right response to vile attacks by witches, smear campaigns by jihadist, fanatics, godless atheists, pro-poverty individuals, hate rhetorics by irreligious liberals?? I see demons here on nairaland actively battling 2 darken ppl's mind 2d gospel n d body of christ. Sometime, they even masquerade as "christians". What is worrisome is havin these incensed folks usin d political forum 4 their diatribes. In dis forum u wd think dat priests of other religious persuations r d true saints while d ministers are heaped slut. If you christ's, proclaim him LOUD N CLEAR AT ALL TIMES IN EVERY WAY AT ALL FORUMS. Start all ur posts with i am a winner or any thing that exalts christ. When it comes these things dönt be anonymous n encourage others to follow suit.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by iiiyyyk(m): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2012
please, Any body with link to orlu imo state should please find out for me if winners chapel orlu is having an all night today (night vigil)

please somebody should assist i just traveled out of the country, i need to send somebody there but need confirmation.

please brothers somebody should help me. i misplaced most of my contacts. its very important.

thanks
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by gentlejohn(m): 6:45am On Feb 12, 2012
My name is john,member of CCU.Worship @ canaanland Ota.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2012
Yetunde
Winners Chapel, Canaanland,Ota.
Glory!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by stildude(m): 8:33pm On May 18, 2012
Winner for life. Security unit. Glory all!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by SisiKill1: 9:18pm On May 18, 2012
Tee hee hee hee! cheesy cheesy

Ain't nobody gonna decree??
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Nobody: 3:56am On May 19, 2012
You guys are really something else.. some comments on this thread are shocking... wtf?
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 07, 2012
GLORY... I am a winna and i worship in Living Faith Church, Ekpoma. Decoration unit.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2012
Glory! I am a winner! In charge of the tithes and offerings at canaanland, ota.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Chiefpriest(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2012
Winners for life.winners is d only religion
sholsky: I,m also a member and my life has never remained the same again since 1996, i've worshiped at Ota Lagos, Nyanya Abuja and now Kubwa Abuja.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by KingHeni: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2012
GLORY!
every word of GOD carrys healing virtue either for ur mortal body or that situation.. all you need to lay hold on these virtues is ur FAITH,
HE sent His word n it healed them of there diseases n oppression. God has done all HE needs to do about ur healing by sending HIS word,it is now ur task to find n believe God's word about ur situation n by empowerment of grace u will surely overcome..
I decree, by the power in the name Jesus that every affliction in the life of GOD's people be destroyed now in the name of Jesus,
it has been declared our season of healing, i command total healing in ur life in the name of Jesus. because He said what ever i say to His hearing HE shall do ,,u will share a healing testimony this month in the name of Jesus.
GLORY! SHALOM
LFC Benin.. Music unit(choir)
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by KingHeni: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2012
Glory!
winners dont forget "A NITE WIT THE KING" today @ 10 pm... invite friends n neighbours... The King of Kings shall meet u at d point of ur need today in the name of Jesus. GLORY! SHALOM.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by oyinaboderin(f): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
I am joining the ERA of rising stars this July, watch out for M̶̲̅ε̲̣. JESUS is LORD
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by ACITYOFTRUTH: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
I am a comitted & devoted son of the prophet,remember it is the era of rising stars,pls check the messages of the son on google acityoftruth.

1 Like

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by aisha2020(f): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
I worship wit LF MAKURDI
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by PEPSI: 11:02am On Sep 13, 2013
I'm a winner I worship at LFC Woji Rumuogba under Pastor Ben Oluyemi I serve in the Children's department with the little angels I. Completed Foundation class,BCC WOFBI,LCC WOFBI and my life is better than ever as I experience God and his word in a new way I can't wait to attend the final level LCD WOFBI - the mandate of this ministry is real as I truly have been liberated by the word of fait through the books and teachings of Bishop David Oyedepo - I know what my salvation in Christ is worth and my authority over every principality and power - Serving in the church is truly the master key .....I am in a better place and reborn and reknewed and filled with Holy Spirit guidance - Double Portion is a reality - Nextlevels !!!!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Chinonye02: 10:04am On Mar 09, 2015
Heaven on earth
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by credibleGod(m): 11:50am On Mar 09, 2015
i am the only survivingbrotherI have among5 childrenof my parents ,we both graduated from from collegeof educationZaria beforewe lost our parent and three of our younger onesto iyanya(abuja) bomb blast.
due to this we relocatedto our state (delta state)I decided to travel out for greener pasturesto Dubai ,although I am doing fine but I came to Nigeriaon vacation two weeks ago before the unexpectedhappenedto me.
I was on my way back from sapele toour village Eku
whenwe encountera some hoodlums,our driverrefused to stop as he ran the robberschases our bus and they shoot so many timesat us but we couldnot make it our bus had a fatal accident mybrotherwas badly affected ,he lost one of his arm and I lost so many valuablestoo and some minor injuries.but I needfinancialassistant for my brothers medicalbills
he is now at Baptist hospital Eku delta state

pls brethren I really need your prayers now.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Gboliwe: 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
credibleGod:
i am the only survivingbrotherI have among5 childrenof my parents ,we both graduated from from collegeof educationZaria beforewe lost our parent and three of our younger onesto iyanya(abuja) bomb blast.
due to this we relocatedto our state (delta state)I decided to travel out for greener pasturesto Dubai ,although I am doing fine but I came to Nigeriaon vacation two weeks ago before the unexpectedhappenedto me.
I was on my way back from sapele toour village Eku
whenwe encountera some hoodlums,our driverrefused to stop as he ran the robberschases our bus and they shoot so many timesat us but we couldnot make it our bus had a fatal accident mybrotherwas badly affected ,he lost one of his arm and I lost so many valuablestoo and some minor injuries.but I needfinancialassistant for my brothers medicalbills
he is now at Baptist hospital Eku delta state

pls brethren I really need your prayers now.

Scammer! What other help do you want? Didn't you say Living faith EKu is handling this already?

credibleGod:

Jesus Christ was crucified because of lack of facts.
why not spare out time .do your findings before calling me scam and names .
FYI:
LIVING FAITH CHURCH EKU PARISH IS HELPING OUT NOW.
so .....

GOD PASS YOU and your fellow tribalism people.

Shame on you.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Anas09: 12:45am On Mar 11, 2015
HeavenonEarth!!!! LFC Eligbam Oroazi. Prayer force unit.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Anas09: 12:46am On Mar 11, 2015
HeavenonEarth!!!! LFC Eligbam Oroazi. Port Harcort .Prayer force unit.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by credibleGod(m): 1:01am On Mar 11, 2015
Gboliwe:

Scammer! What other help do you want? Didn't you say Living faith EKu is handling this already?

Shame on you.
I hand you over to God to judge you and me on this.

#heavenonearth#
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Gboliwe: 5:53am On Mar 11, 2015
credibleGod:

I hand you over to God to judge you and me on this.

#heavenonearth#

Ofcourse! Only God can judge me. You canNOT do it even if you tried. Thief.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:32am On Mar 11, 2015
Winners chapel kano..
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
Gboliwe:

Ofcourse! Only God can judge me. You canNOT do it even if you tried. Thief.
shocked
you went too far always investigate properly before passing judgement
calling somebody that is in such situation a thief
pls if you are a real Christian retract your statement and tender him an apology because .WHO KNOWS TOMORROW?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.