Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity (6755 Views)

This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) / Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? / PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by musiwa48: 2:58am On Oct 14, 2011
within 1 years, if i was president, you will have 24hr electricity,
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by nanidee(f): 3:18am On Oct 14, 2011
And before the "1 years", you should learn how to speak correct english. tongue
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by mitofag: 3:27am On Oct 14, 2011
nanidee:

And before the "1 years", you should learn how to speak correct english. tongue

So rude. Why talk to our Aare like that?

Do you know who he be?
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by nanidee(f): 4:19am On Oct 14, 2011
^^^ kpele o.

Aare, Sorry sir!! No vex sad
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Alxmyr(m): 5:54am On Oct 14, 2011
The one you will bring from your village abi!
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by slap1(m): 6:57am On Oct 14, 2011
Let me see the map of how you intend to do it before I believe you.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:02am On Oct 14, 2011
yes of course
24 hours electricity only in your primitive Zoo Village  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by wakeupnaja(m): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2011
, Day one: God made light

, "within one year you will have 24hr Electricity" ,

It takes us a bit longer to do the same as anywhere else, but we will arrive there, yes we will be at the beginning of Genesis, getting light, at least, but only if YOU would be president. If not, will we ever get it?
51 years independence, back to the roots of mankind? Where is God to bring us light?
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Arosa(m): 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2011
musiwa.,.:

You be winch? tell us how you wan take do am. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by musiwa43: 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2011
First of all, you say, I dont speak english. I laugh in idemili , ibeto ,  You are funny.  Young man look at it this way. If Ngozi iweala was in my class in high school , ask any nigerian. I read engineering and she read economics. Who do you think. is smarter.

In nigeria the best student read engineering and medicine. . am i telling the truth. So it means in my class if it had Ngozi iweala, i was smarter than Ngozi iweala do you agree. Or will she want to take an exam with me.  I laugh in owerri english.

This is the problem we have in nigeria. we have second rated people in power. Imagine if nigeria best were in power.   and that thinking is what made siasia team loss.   No coach in the world will use Obinna Nsofor ahead of martin obafemi.

Even fifa rate obafemi martin high.  And likely the most highest rated nigerian . above Yobo,  Obafemi martin is an 80 player. Kanu  is a 61 player.   Yobo is 70.  Siasia player were mostly 50 players or below.

If I tell you, 1 year, take my word for it.  Ok I give your government 1 year to fix it. There are thinks I know how to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuc8-21BMHY
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by sirjec(m): 12:00am On Oct 15, 2011
My brother, nobody is refuting your claims, all we are saying is you need to improve in your grammar. I recall most of you guys in this NL mocking Her excellency.

At least show us that you can do better than her. However your you are right when you said an engineering student is better or rather more intelligent than an Art student, but you must understand that we Engineers like calculations and hate theory while art students hate calculations and like theory. We need both calculation and theory to move forward hence the need to accommodate both engineers and art-classified professions in one government to achieve common goal.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by musiwa43: 1:02am On Oct 15, 2011
jark azz read the cramb you wrote. what is wrong in written pingin on a nigeria website. you are suppose to be nigerian. nigeria best read engineering or medicine, so yam head, listen i speak better english.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF0Re7gJBb8

look at the people ruling you. do i speak english better than them. look i speak english better than ngozi iweala. i use to think she never worked for the world bank, that nigeria govt were telling lies. look the way she talk i wonder if she ever lived abroad . I am not that bad.  she has accent for God sake. Tinubu have accent too.   i am far far better than them.
you should ask me if i have an accent first before, you open your mouth and say anything.  do you think i have accent?
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by GeorgeD1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2011
easier said than done grin
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by TomFord: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2011
LWKM

Are you trying to communicate with this nonsense?

pls pick up brighter grammar for now and forget the presidency
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by rgp922: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2011
English is not our main language. Chinese or Japanese prime minster cant either speak or write English, same goes to most Europeans prime minister.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by rgp922: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2011
But then i forgot, most Nigerians are negroes.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Sholaf(f): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2011
musiwa.,.:

And after the 1years has elapsed, back to square one?
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Afam4eva(m): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2011
Musiwa, you're just like the average Nigerian politician. You said you'll provide 24 hours electricity without telling us how you're gonna go about it.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by SNCOQ3(m): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2011
Musiwa is busy helping his "detractors" to derail his own thread.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by musiwa43: 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2011
Look, Jonathan Goodluck have no clue to how to fix the problem. even if he stay there for 9000 years because he read fishing or PHD in fishing.    so he has no clue to what to do. it is not rocket science.   or you want to wait for another 20 year and see.     am  trying to be honest with you.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2011
musiwa,,.:

jark azz read the cramb you wrote. what is wrong in written pingin on a nigeria website. you are suppose to be nigerian.   nigeria best read engineering or medicine,  so yam head, listen i speak better english.

look at the people ruling you. do i speak english better than them. look i speak english better than ngozi iweala. i use to think she never worked for the world bank, that nigeria govt were telling lies. look the way she talk i wonder if she ever lived abroad . I am not that bad.  she has accent for God sake. Tinubu have accent too.   i am far far better than them.
you should ask me if i have an accent first before, you open your mouth and say anything.  do you think i have accent?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
truly, you are the original clown of this forum[b][/b]
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by SamMilla1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2011
@musiwa, maybe you can actually do it but then have you considered that electricity is not our only problem ?
Just like someone already said up there, you need scientists and non scientists to balance every system.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by grafikii: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2011
are u guys saying its impossible or what, so u all have be brain wash by the politics and lies of 2010 2014 2020 3040.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by parks187: 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2011
''wktin 1 years u ll have 24hrs electricity'' tell us how u ll make it happen?
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Jean2(m): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2011
@ Musiwa you sure are one joker ain't you? 24hours electricity supply all over Nigeria in a year? You think that Aladdin's lamp is reality whereby you wish and a genie gets your wish accomplished?
No doubt that if you get to be President you will have no clue how to run your government. Have you taken time to know the factors that getting that done entails?
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by boneruns(m): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2011
Oga Op, i don't think you are better than our avaricous politician and their usual rhetorics. You derailed your thread with trivial issue. Why not tell us your road map? Why bring Ngozi and GEJ here? Please tell us your roadmap and lets criticize you constructively.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Relax101(m): 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2011
Aare Musiwa has done it again.
He is the tested and trusted online president of the federal republic of mapogeria.

musiwa,,.:

Look, Jonathan Goodluck have no clue to how to fix the problem. even if he stay there for 9000 years because he read fishing or PHD in fishing.    so he has no clue to what to do. it is not rocket science.   or you want to wait for another 20 year and see.     am  trying to be honest with you.

You see why Aare Musiwa is the God-sent messiah for Mapogeria. He read electricity at the Unilorin. That school must be proud of you.

musiwa,,.:

jark azz read the cramb you wrote. what is wrong in written pingin on a nigeria website. you are suppose to be nigerian.   nigeria best read engineering or medicine,  so yam head, listen i speak better english.

You see why he should represent Mapogeria. His spoken and written English no get part 2.

musiwa,,.:

First of all, you say, I dont speak english. I laugh in idemili , ibeto ,  You are funny.  Young man look at it this way. If Ngozi iweala was in my class in high school , ask any nigerian. I read engineering and she read economics. Who do you think. is smarter.

In nigeria the best student read engineering and medicine. . am i telling the truth. So it means in my class if it had Ngozi iweala, i was smarter than Ngozi iweala do you agree. Or will she want to take an exam with me.  I laugh in owerri english.

This is the problem we have in nigeria. we have second rated people in power. Imagine if nigeria best were in power.   and that thinking is what made siasia team loss.   No coach in the world will use Obinna Nsofor ahead of martin obafemi.

Even fifa rate obafemi martin high.  And likely the most highest rated nigerian . above Yobo,  Obafemi martin is an 80 player. Kanu  is a 61 player.   Yobo is 70.  Siasia player were mostly 50 players or below.

If I tell you, 1 year, take my word for it.  Ok I give your government 1 year to fix it. There are thinks I know how to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuc8-21BMHY

First, Aaare musiwa will laugh in ibeto and idemili at all the oyinbos that want to do us jibiti. Aare Musiwa will be a smart President.

Ngozi Okonjo will always be in second position anytime she's in the same room with Aare Musiwa. I repeat anytime anyday, Aare Musiwa will always knock out ngozi OKONJO.

Aare Musiwa, I fully endorse your party manifesto. That's what we want and been screaming and yearning for.

Aare Musiwa, I salute you.

Coordinating Supervisor
Aare Musiwa for President 2015 ( North America and Europe branch)
Relax101 OLUWACHUKWU.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2011
Within 1 Years [sic], you'll also draw us a really big map! grin grin grin
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2011
musiwa.,.:

This one na hidden agenda o becomrich.I thought the game plan has always been to remove the yorubas,edo and delta from Nigeria to benin republic ? shocked grin
Lmao @ 1 yearS
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by dadicvila(m): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2011
Its funny how the moderators help certain people showcase their stupidity to the world by bringing their thread to the front page
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2011
dadicvila:

Its funny how the moderators help certain people showcase their stupidity to the world by bringing their thread to the front page
OP is a known psycho. . .can you help him ?
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by slimyem: 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2011
I swear this musiwa fellow is a clown.he should join stand-up comedians up stage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zakari Biu Released A Week After Suspect Escaped From Police Custody / An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix / I Am So Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.