Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Access Bank Calls For The Third Stage Of Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calls For The Third Stage Of Interview (6940 Views)

Sterling Bank Calls For Online Test / Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? / Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Calls For The Third Stage Of Interview by iykrion(m): 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2007
Hi, landers
This is just to notify the house that Access Bank has started calling for the 3rd stage of interview by phone calls. This is for those who passed the 2nd stage, i.e with the HR.
I wish everybody luck! cool
Re: Access Bank Calls For The Third Stage Of Interview by lamedha: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2007
Thanks 4 d gist.
pls, what about the successfil candidates of August 1st test?
Anybody from this category plssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Access Bank Calls For The Third Stage Of Interview by Abby100: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2007
Who are u having ur third stage of interview with? is it the MD? bcs am also expecting them to call me for the last stage of my interview with the MD/CEO.pls reply.
Re: Access Bank Calls For The Third Stage Of Interview by kinsoul(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2007
i had mine at ph on 1st sept anybody in this category shld let me know if they ve started calling
Re: Access Bank Calls For The Third Stage Of Interview by fecremmy(m): 3:06am On Sep 12, 2007
Pls, can u tell us when the interview is coming up, 4 Im also expecting this call. Thanks.
Re: Access Bank Calls For The Third Stage Of Interview by kennamas: 6:23am On Sep 12, 2007
i was at the stage with the HR and i guess the next shuld be with the MD. i am also expecting to hear from them.though i am present with fidelity bank, i need advice from the house pls.
Re: Access Bank Calls For The Third Stage Of Interview by iykrion(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2007
The first set of twenty people went for the interview yesterday (11/09/07) at their HQTRS in V.I. We were divided into 2 groups of 10. It comenced at about 7:30 pm. Each group met with a sectional head. People in my group spent an average of 20 mins each with the man (not the MD). Some left at about 11:30 pm.

We were mainly those that went for the HR interview on the 15th and 17th August. I believe others will still be invited. For those expecting the call, be ready to answer questions based on your discilpline, be calm and calculative.

I wish u all the best. cool
Re: Access Bank Calls For The Third Stage Of Interview by fecremmy(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2007
Thanks iykrion 4 the comprehensive explanation. I did my 2nd intrv on the 10th of August and since then I've not receive any message again. I hope it will soon be our turn. Meanwhile, as soon as u have any crucial info, pls don't hesitate to update us with such info. Nice day.
Re: Access Bank Calls For The Third Stage Of Interview by ty2001: 11:58am On Sep 12, 2007
iykrion,pls can u give us a detail questions of what the divisional heads asked,pls is there any body in the house that has done the third stage of access bank,we need questions.
thanks
Re: Access Bank Calls For The Third Stage Of Interview by iykrion(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2007
Hi landers,
Like I said earlier, u should expect questions based on what u studied. Those that read Economics were asked questions on Demand, GDP, Supply and stuffs like that. Then he might ask u to tell him what u can offer to the bank if u are eventually employed. He was relaxed asking those questions. Don't do a guess work as that might count against you.

Basically, he draws questions strictly on one's discipline, I believe he watches one's level of confidence and comportment. Some people that went for the HR interview on the 15th and 17th of August were not yet called as at yesterday. So I strongly believe that it's being done by batches.

I don't know if it's the final interview on not. But non of us met with the MD, neither were we given forms for medical report. They are taking their time in doing this. cool
Re: Access Bank Calls For The Third Stage Of Interview by Abby100: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2007
I also had my third stage of interview on 10th of August with their divisional head.i know they will call us very soon to meet with the MD.
Re: Access Bank Calls For The Third Stage Of Interview by semochendo1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
Iykrion, please I've just been called for the third stage. What next after the third stage? Are you now in access? What's your experience like?? Please I'm waiting . Thanks.
Re: Access Bank Calls For The Third Stage Of Interview by zada(m): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
@All, wish u all success in ur interview. I jus op u will be happy hw Access Bank treats its staff, if not hmmmmm.
Re: Access Bank Calls For The Third Stage Of Interview by semochendo1(m): 10:04am On Oct 03, 2013
Zada, please, how do they treat their staff?
Re: Access Bank Calls For The Third Stage Of Interview by zada(m): 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
Recently, there was a letter sent to top management of Access Bank on the ill treatment metted on contract staff. The discrmination was jus too much and besides that, it almost imposible to climb the ladder to the top. Meaning no future both in remuneration and condition of service too. Anyway, wishin all that had gone for interview success.
Re: Access Bank Calls For The Third Stage Of Interview by teflonsam: 7:50am On Oct 07, 2013
semochendo1: Iykrion, please I've just been called for the third stage. What next after the third stage? Are you now in access? What's your experience like?? Please I'm waiting . Thanks.
@lykrion,hw was ur third(final) interview with access Bank?pls care to give me an insight on d 1st,2nd & 3rd interview.possible questions n other infos. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pls who have Idea about BG LEAD CONSULT? / First Bank Ond Recruitment Through Work Force / Any Construction Company Recruiting I.t/siwes Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.