Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:54 PM

This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! (2925 Views)

Just Crazy[and Funny] / 50 Hilarious, Crazy And Foolish Facts / This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2011
Pls MOD dont lock my thread again , they 'yab me' nd i 'yab back' then u lock my thread IS IT FAIR? i know Jesus said we shuld 'turn the other cheek' but na wah oh , As i don turn the second cheek and more continues to come shuld i then 'open y-a-n-s-h'? NO NAH!

Well this is the continuation of my thread, now its STRICTLY JOKES
DOCTOR: madam i have just finished the autopsy of your late husband and i am really confused.
WOMAN: why doctor?
DOCTOR: well it is confirmed that your husband died of 'over excitement' and 'excess fatigue', and It is very peculiar in my profession for someone to die of such vices at an advanced age of 96, so madam can you please explain to me exactly how your husband died?
WOMAN: oh doctor, we just wanted to have some fun. It had been quite some time and we wanted to have sex again, we knew that age was not on our side anymore so my husband decided to 'ROCK' to the rhythm of our bed side clocks bell. Oh doctor, if not for that stupid 'ICE CREAM TRUCK' that passed our bedroom window my husband would still be alive today. lol
Prov. 119 vs. 69: Happy r those who dont hav babes, For they shall flex THE WHOLE OF THEIR POCKET MONEY.
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by oderemo(m): 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2011
and you called tha joke.?
infact the mod should loc you out for good.
next.
handing over to my friends and foes alike.
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by mikuz(m): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2011
@ode pepo
what kind of talk is that?
How many jokes have you posted in this forum?
I dey ask you!
@mod
please lock out ode from this site;and please don't forget to lock out NAIRALAND from his brain too!!
Please do me that favour.
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2011
Thank you for the heads up. There is one 'ÒDÉ' called Remo that clears cess pits on my street ,  check your lineage, i believe you are related to him.
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by Ajibel(m): 2:06am On Oct 15, 2011
Still looking for the joke. Maybe its in op's backpocket
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2011
One day a goat and a chicken were walkin down the road and a car drove by and splashed water on them. The chicken said "see how they drive like goats" and the goat said "yes, and because of that they die like chickens"
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by StudioCFR(m): 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2011
Make i laugh?
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 12:36am On Oct 18, 2011
^^ since nah, abi na so ur brain slow? u drink BENYLIN? no allow me start with u oh
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by Ajibel(m): 4:00am On Oct 18, 2011
A purely 15th century joke
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 7:12am On Oct 18, 2011
^^ spoken with true experience by a 13th CENTURY MUMMY! Drop a line and stop criticsizin boi
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by StudioCFR(m): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2011
Exits thread

mtchew
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by mikuz(m): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2011
Lol! Nice chicken and goat joke!
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 8:17am On Oct 18, 2011
^^ thanx. dnt mind those other guyz, they r high on CODINE , very - very - s l o w
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by StudioCFR(m): 8:28am On Oct 18, 2011
I'm a gentleman
whats wrong with u

mtchew
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 8:43am On Oct 18, 2011
^^ yep i heard, a very "s l o w & gentle" man indeed.
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by StudioCFR(m): 10:55am On Oct 18, 2011
Lol
i dont hav yo time

mtchew
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 7:26am On Oct 19, 2011
hehehe,

what did the German clock maker say to the clock that went "tick - tick - tick", ?

"ve haff vayz ov making you TOCK"
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by mikuz(m): 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2011
Ok
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2011
Mikuz: how do u keep an eediot in suspense?
Lilkech: il tell u later
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 1:09am On Oct 20, 2011
A car was involved in an accident on a busy lagos road, as expected a large crowd gathered and 'mikuz' anxious to know exactly what happened at the scene tried his very best to get through the crowd but could not so he began screaming "make way oh, let me pass abeg, i am the first son of the victim" and the crowd immediately made way for him. Lying on the ground in front of the car was a 'HE GOAT'
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by StudioCFR(m): 6:28am On Oct 20, 2011
Liltech bro, can u give us a good joke and stop telling us the story of your life please

i mean dis in a good way
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 6:54am On Oct 20, 2011
@studio: i noticed that you have a 'striking' personality, but what i really need to know is exactly how long it has been on 'Strike'?
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 10:33am On Oct 20, 2011
what an amazing lawyer he was, once he got the jury so confused that they 'SENT THE JUDGE TO JAIL'
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by StudioCFR(m): 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2011
lilkech:

@studio: i noticed that you have a 'striking' personality, but what i really need to know is exactly how long it has been on 'Strike'?

Im a pretty strange boy with a good heart. .loved by many hated by few. . .i like to tease and please. . grin grin grin
i like to wine and dine with girls. .i mean good badt gurls
but i love guys the more
i'm cool with my sexuality and i dont give a flying f.ck with people say bout me. .

I was sorrounded by so many controversies last month alone so i decided to go low key so as to save my head from those unfit and incompetent jokers jealous of my huge achievements withing a short period of time.
Everywhere you go tis always bout me Studio did dis studio did dat

why me? grin grin grin
"Studio, Studio, Studio, Studio, Studio, Studio, Studio, Studio, Studio, Studio!!
Studio stole my wife!
Studio laid my babe!
That child was fathered by Studio!
Because of Studio na im I de sick so!
Studio wound me bad!"[/i]

Na wetin?!!! My broda, dem go kill themselves one day o!
Face your front!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by Onyeasi(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2011
Studio CFR:

Exits thread

mtchew
That's my line. Onye ohi. Kpalawo

Mitchew
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by StudioCFR(m): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2011
Onyeosi Bro, why is it dat 69.9% of lagos state Ibo drivers are called Onyeosi

Are u a driver?

I mean dis in a good way
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2011
if 'what you do not know' cant hurt you, then Onyeasi must be INVULNERABLE! , the dude seems to know nofin at all
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by StudioCFR(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2011
Onyeosi is a confirmed gayy albino

True!

Onyeoshi bro, what does it feels like to be the only gayy albino from Anambra State?

I mean dis in a good way
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by labaks(f): 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2011
Stud, u no well o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2011
Onyeasi na full fledged 'affiin' or him be the 'escapee' version? i dey ask studio because e be like say him and onyeasi don 'run things' before
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2011
This thread is funny. U guys are 2 much,
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by StudioCFR(m): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2011
labaks:

Stud, u no well o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Sweerie you're so right bout dat. .infact what i need from u right now is Ssexual Healing . . . Dont let yo moda know, Dont let yo fada. .
We go take am gently low key together babes . . No Dulling grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet "Zeus" - The World's Tallest Dog / Funniest Sh1t Ever / Hilarious Pictures Of Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe’s Fall At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.