Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,114 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Help Needed Urgently! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Needed Urgently! (939 Views)

Help Needed..... / URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! / Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed Urgently! by LuvMachin(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2007
Here's the situation:
I'm a pianist in a church in Johannesburg, South Africa (though I'm a nigerian). In my church, there's this beautiful South African girl who is an usher. I've had fantasies about this girl now for months thinking of how we can be together. What actually aroused these fantasies is the way she looks at me when I play the piano. I see her every time I play because her position as an usher in the church is the front row. 2 faithful sundays ago, I met her in the church's lift, As I was getting out of the lift, she was getting in, My heart was beating as fast as no one can imagine. Normally, I'm cool calm and collected around girls but this one was different. She said "hi" and I mumbled "hello" before I could say Jack she said "I need to talk to you". and I said "yeah?" and she said "Can you teach me how to play the piano?" I stood there looking blank for minutes trying to gather my thoughts and make sure I didn't blow it up by saying something stupid and she was just looking at me. Eventually, I said something " emm!!!, it would have to be this week because I'm on holidays this week" "sh?t", I thought, immediately after saying that, I mean will I teach her how to play the piano in one week. besides I know she is not available during the week. then she said "we'll talk" and we went our separate ways. I went to my car 10 minutes later, sat in the driver's seat waiting for some people in the church before going home. As I sat in the car, she was outside her car watching me from a distance and I kept wondering why she was watching me. I then decided to leave my car and go inside the church. As I was getting into the church I looked back and behold, she was right behind me "Here I am again, she said" and I smiled stupidly. She asked when she should come for piano practice and this time I said saturday and she didn't say a word and then asked for my number and my name. I gave them both to her. I waited for her call anxiously for a whole week and NOTHING!!! I saw her on sunday and she just walked pass me like I didn't exist. That was so depressing but I didn't show it. Did I say or do something to her that has pissed her off? What should I say to her next time I see her? What should I do? I need help Urgently!!!!!!
Thank you
Re: Help Needed Urgently! by olanajim(m): 10:37am On Sep 11, 2007
You don't need help.

If you want her to play her game. Then when next you meet her just say a cheerful 'hi' without betraying emotion. Let her play her game. She is probably testing the strenth of your character. You may remind her of the piano lesson and watch her reply. Just don't be a wussy. I am afraid, you may turn to one if you keep letting your emotion speak for you.

However, if you are a mature man with a character, and you want her so badly. Then go for her. You have the clue on what she want and how to start. Your piano. Just don't show her you are desperate.
Re: Help Needed Urgently! by yimiton(f): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2007
This sounds so cool and innocent. This is a kind of love you shouldn't let pass you bye because you may never ever feel this way towards any other woman.
Whenever you see her again, try to compose yourself and ask for her number. She was probably disappointed that she asked for yours and you didn't return the gesture. The most interesting thing is that she might be feeling just the same way towards you too but you can't tell until she tells you! She might even misinterprete your seeming awkwardness in her presence as being distant.
You don't have to wait for her to make that call, go ahead and make the move. You got nothing to loose
Re: Help Needed Urgently! by olanajim(m): 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2007
Hi, yimiton! Hope you are refreshed.
Re: Help Needed Urgently! by chuckdee4(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2007
Yeah Yimiton's right, it fely like she was doing all the pushing, take the bull by the horns and ask probing questions (Not crazy ones). Give her the piano lessons then in the process get all the info u need to know, find out if she's seeing anyone n stuff like that, make sure she's single n that she likes u n all that before u start laying ur cards on the table.

Be the man and chase the lady, they all like a good chase, whats the worse that could happen, at least u know u tried
Re: Help Needed Urgently! by LuvMachin(m): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2007
Thanks guys,

I think I'll go for Olanajim's suggestion.

South African girls have a repitition of showing wrong signals. Up till now I have never fallen for a south african girl. Only Nigerian girls. so this is a new experience for me.

(1) (Reply)

Put An End To The Lies! / 17 Signs Of Love / What Will You Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.