Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes (5042 Views)

Hope As Cancer Drug Shows Promise In Flushing Out HIV / Generator Fumes Kill Three In Bayelsa / Generator Fumes Kill Two In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by Funkymallam(m): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2011
Washing Inhaled Fumes

Pls, for someone that have inhaled much gen. Fumes, and wants to flush it out, wot can he use?
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by santakris(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2011
Interesting. I want to tap experience too.
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by aljharem3: 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2011
Oxygen mask ie 100% oxygen

although the carbon monoxide is more attached to the blood than oxygen but through diffusion, the fumes would leave the body slowly but surely.

Local remedy.

Eat a lot of green vegetables :- The idea is for it to stimulate your liver to remove the toxins in the body.

Also make sure the person is in a place that is well aerated.

Lastly for emergency  

The person should drink coffee or eat Gworo(hausa) Obi(yoruba) Oji(igbo) (Kola nuts in english)

The caffeine also would help displace the Carbon Monoxide really fast as well
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by Yankeeboi: 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2011
You can take high dose of (abscorb acid) also known as vitamin C. You will flush the free radical unwanted foreign object in
your system out.

You've to get the quality vitamin c, most of vitamin c in Nigeria market cannot do the work. Drink lot of water,vegetables and juices, in other
to flush them out easily.
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by aljharem3: 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2011
Yankeeboi:

You can take high dose of (abscorb acid) also known as vitamin C. You will flush the free radical unwanted foreign object in
your system out.

You've to get the quality vitamin c, most of vitamin c in Nigeria market cannot do the work. Drink lot of water,vegetables and juices, in other
to flush them out easily.

Very correct as well
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by Nymphnode(m): 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2011
grin grin By the year 2020 people will go online to get step by step tips on how to perform heart transplant. In Nairaland, we are already thinking about it. grin
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by Goldenheart(m): 12:03am On Oct 15, 2011
eat alotta beans n mess it out grin grin grin
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by r231(m): 12:22am On Oct 15, 2011
Goldenheart:

haha grin
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by EEVICTOREE(m): 12:32am On Oct 15, 2011
Goldenheart:

cheesy cheesy hehehheehehehehe
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by ASANIGBO(m): 12:36am On Oct 15, 2011
Put 1 big sachet of omo detergent in 1 full bucket of waster drink all of it & flush it away through urine.
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by aljharem3: 1:27am On Oct 15, 2011
ASANIGBO:

Put 1 big sachet of omo detergent in 1 full bucket of waster drink all of it & flush it away through urine.

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin LOL

People DO NOT TAKE THIS ADVICE O!!!

Once you do this, the alkaline in soap would cause instant cancer in one part of the digestive system.

Also, there is a chance it can cause ulcer

Best advice is the vegetable and fruits

also caffeine
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by Exponental(m): 1:42am On Oct 15, 2011
Drink palmi- d natural solvent
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by carmattaz(m): 4:54am On Oct 15, 2011
This is confirm eat bitter kola (orogbo) atleast three times daily, it naturally clean dirty from the system.
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by otokx(m): 7:02am On Oct 15, 2011
nice
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by Reference(m): 7:35am On Oct 15, 2011
Pardon me. But what's a guy doing inhaling generator fumes. Surely you can get power some safer way. Must be a new way of getting high.
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by wewe1(m): 7:53am On Oct 15, 2011
Nymph node:

grin grin By the year 2020 people will go online to get step by step tips on how to perform heart transplant. In Nairaland, we are already thinking about it. grin

Thank you that sense of humour, you really "jump start" my day grin grin grin grin Now everybody around me now thinks i am crazy, grin grin
Reference:

Pardon me. But what's a guy doing inh
getting high to high heaven or hell which ever is applicable, infact definitely HELL grin
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by goldng: 8:26am On Oct 15, 2011
Nymph node:

wink I love this
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by Vindy: 9:04am On Oct 15, 2011
U'v junp started we we's day, i guess his batteries were weak. Where i come from we we means Pot or weed.
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by digi101(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2011
Na wa o. @poster were you planning on committing sucide and now had a change of heart half through the procedure or what? Am just curious ni o! undecided
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by ogbori(m): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2011
Lastly for emergency

The person should drink coffee or eat Gworo(hausa) Obi(yoruba) Oji(igbo) (Kola nuts in english)

The caffeine also would help displace the Carbon Monoxide really fast as well

So would you get the same result by taking minerals(soft drinks) with caffeine
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by executinal(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2011
Reference:

Pardon me. But what's a guy doing inhaling generator fumes. Surely you can get power some safer way. Must be a new way of getting high.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by wewe1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2011
Vindy:

U'v junp started we we's day, i guess his batteries were weak. Where i come from we we means Pot or weed.

@vindy
na you sabi that one o, grin
How come WEED came to your mind at the sight of the name we we? Are you a POT HEAD
But come to think of it, it really sounded like w**d w**d too grin
seriously nairaland rocks, it is never a dull moment!
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by henryskywalker2003(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2011
@Alj_harem, your first advice about taking 100% oxygen is dead wrong. If you breathe in pure oxygen, you'll die. Humans need to breathe in an air mixture of 21% Oxygen 78% Nitrogen and 1% trace elements. Even ppl that are given oxygen in the hospitals never go higher than 22% or so. Anything more is toxic to humans. Read more from the link below.

www.howstuffworks.com/question493.htm
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by henryskywalker2003(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2011
Pure oxygen is mainly used to speed the
shallow decompression stops at the end of
a military, commercial or technical dive and
is only safe down to a depth of 6 meters
(maximum operating depth) before
oxygen toxicity steps in.

Culled from wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breathing_gas
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by MMM2(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2011
op drink alcohol & u will urinate d smoke as urine, re u a mechanic
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by aljharem3: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2011
ogbori:

So would you get the same result by taking minerals(soft drinks) with caffeine

Nope, it a carbonated drink thus adding more CO2 to ur system

henryskywalker2003:

@Alj_harem, your first advice about taking 100% oxygen is dead wrong. If you breathe in pure oxygen, you'll die. Humans need to breathe in an air mixture of 21% Oxygen 78% Nitrogen and 1% trace elements. Even ppl that are given oxygen in the hospitals never go higher than 22% or so. Anything more is toxic to humans. Read more from the link below.

www.howstuffworks.com/question493.htm

Yep but I mean well oxygenated air. 100% Oxygen would kill anyone grin
Re: Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes by Alubus: 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2011
Flushing out inhaled generator fumes from system is not so difficult as you may be thinking, recently as i was browsing the internet on health issues  i came across a site http://www.eherbalcoloncleanse.org/ and i was surprise to see solutions to the problem and one of the solution to it is for you to use herbal detox and ii could be tea because that is the one i used too. But sincerely, if you pay a visit to the site you will see lots of useful solutions to this problem.

(1) (Reply)

The Case Of "Hot" Womb / Missed Period / Overseas Treatment: FG Moves To Create 5-Star Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.