Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta (1249 Views)

No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion / Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea / No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by r231(m): 1:17am On Oct 15, 2011
No Drug Found In Nollywood Actor, Baba Suwe’s Excreta

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has said that ace actor and comedian, Omidina Babatunde a.k.a. Baba Suwe, who was arrested on Wednesday over the suspicion that he ingested hard drug, made his first excretion on Friday evening, but no drug was found in it.

The actor, who was to board an Air France flight to Paris at about 10 pm on Wednesday October 12, 2011 at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos allegedly tested positive to drug ingestion and was placed under observation.

NDLEA’s spokesman, Mr Jarikhre Ofoyeju, confirmed yesterday that the artiste excreted once but no drug was found in the feaces.
Ofoyeju, who spoke with our correspondent in a telephone interview last night, explained that the Yoruba comic actor was under the  observation of the medical and investigative team of the NDLEA.

He dismissed claims that the artiste has been released.

He said : “Baba Suwe is still under NDLEA’s obsevation. He is still in our detention. He has not been released. He excreted once on Friday, and from what he excreted, we have not found any drug so far. That is the lastest development.

NDLEA Airport commander, Alhaji Hamza Umar, who confirmed that Mr. Omidina Babatunde was in safe custody, added that the process of placing suspected persons under observation was the agency’s usual practice.

According to Hamza, “there are reasonable grounds for suspicion and the actor is currently under observation. He is fine and has gone for the first excretion, but no drug had been found on him. We have in the past recovered drugs after the fourth excretion. It is just the normal process for all passengers”,

Ofoyeju Mitchell head of public affairs said .Meanwhile, the actor will still be under observation. The Agency’s doctor had examined him and he is cooperating with narcotic investigators. Further update on the matter shall be made known to the general public.’’

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/22927-no-drug-found-in-nollywood-actor,-baba-suwe%E2%80%99s-excreta.html
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by aloyemeka1: 1:32am On Oct 15, 2011
So there is no other way to determine if he ingested drugs without going through his faeces?. We are so 19th century in that country.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by mikron(m): 1:35am On Oct 15, 2011
Na wa o! So what after all these and he comes out clean what happens? Hmmmmmmmm i go sue the hell out of NDLEA
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by lucabrasi(m): 2:21am On Oct 15, 2011
aloy/emeka:

So there is no other way to determine if he ingested drugs without going through his faeces?. We are so 19th century in that country.
it almost seems as if you wish he carried drugs??

i ,like so many people wrongly jumped to conclusion and i for one have said a lot of uncomplimentary stuffs about the man but i have prayed for forgiveness and i really think we should all move on the short movie is over
@post
if i was baba sure i will look for a very very good lawyer and then sue the ass off ndlea stupid inefficient twats and dickheads!!!

how can you accuse a man of carrying drugs and then allow the press to run the story nationwide when you have not found anything??

i thank GOD for him sha,

wonder where all the illiterate tribal bigots dancing are now
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by tpia5: 2:26am On Oct 15, 2011
how can you accuse a man of carrying drugs and then allow the press to run the story nationwide when you have not found anything??

because the intention is simply to embarass him.

i didnt comment at all from the time the story first broke because i knew there was something fishy about the whole matter from the getgo.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by tunnytox(m): 2:26am On Oct 15, 2011
One poo too many!  grin grin
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by mukina2: 2:33am On Oct 15, 2011

(1)

Genevieve Nnaji, Osaze Odemwinge Join Akon As Ambassadors For Cintron Brand / Discrimination In Hollywood? / MTV Movie Awards Nominees 2012 Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.