Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Programmers Networking Community - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmers Networking Community (1288 Views)

Community Project(strictly Java) / Java Programming Vs Networking: Which Is More Profitable In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmers Networking Community by made1(m): 1:41am On Oct 15, 2011
Hey guys , calling on all programmers , coders, network pros and other IT professionals . I was wondering if there was any platform or website that Nigerian programmers or IT pros to come together and share , develop, critique, utilize , learn, and distribute various ideas, inventions, experiences, regulations, obstacles, opportunities etc,

I would like to know if there is one available please . And if none exist, we can create one. Thank God for open source. We can all collectively do this and make it a standard .
This will be beneficial to community members in terms or sharing knowledge, gaining experience, avoiding mistakes, creating employment , pioneering inventions, Increasing sense of pride for ourselves : ( made in Nigeria, by Nigerians,for Nigerians that all may follow our lead )

Thank Seun for nairaland, Now we have to take it to another level . This could lead to many great opportunities for diligent and saavy IT pros. What do you guys think ?
Re: Programmers Networking Community by sirlekoso(m): 8:33am On Oct 16, 2011
I like the idea. The first thing I think we should do is to use search engines to sort it out. We'll then know then know the next step. Moreover, I think we can develop one if not available.
Re: Programmers Networking Community by made1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2011
hey Sirlekoso , thanks for your interest. I have ran a little search but i couldnt find any site or forum for that . Im sure we can set one up well . But the response is low . Do you think its that important to other guys or there isnt a lot of programmers at home ? This could open a lot of opportunities if we can structure it very well.
Re: Programmers Networking Community by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2011
There are but you know there are tons of topics like this that spark interest and suddenly the author kills the dream,and u know the rest
Re: Programmers Networking Community by javaChief: 9:20am On Oct 18, 2011
I think we need workshops to articulate these kind of ideas and move them from conception into reality.

The Global Entrepreneur Week comes up in Lagos, Nigeria on the 19th November, 2011. It affords young Nigerians the opportunity to network and collaborate
on ideas like these.

Find out more and register for free at http://entrepreneurbuddy.net/event/upcoming-event/
Re: Programmers Networking Community by NET1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2011
nice idea.

.NET
Re: Programmers Networking Community by made1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2011
So if we really want to actualize this , what should we do ?. Build a web page ?, Create a forum page ?, what do you guys think we would need to do to get this going . Google is trying to get Nigerian businesses online,  gnbo.com.ng .These businesses will need professionals to develop and maintain their online identity. I think we should get this going so we can unlock the potentials of IT in our nation.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's First Invention In Nigeria / Top 12 Highest Paying Computer Programming Languages You Should Learn / 2016 Niit's Easter Promo ?need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.