Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Adjusted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adjusted (2391 Views)

..... / Are Jehovahs Witnesses D Best Religion On D Earth? / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adjusted by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2011
'
Re: Adjusted by Jenwitemi(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2011
Uh oh! So it is now Jesus vs Jehovah? Holy Son vs Holy Father. Trouble in heaven. . .  in some people's heads, of course. cheesy wink
Re: Adjusted by thehomer: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2011
Docjay487:

A jehovah witness kept storming me with his teaching that I should always shout jehovah! jehovah!! jehovah !!! to sanctify the name while praying that the name was toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and ssssooOOOO00000 important that it is necessary(the shouting) to get my prayer answered. I didnt ask for refrences though (I played the ignorant).
I decided to ask him the followig questions but he ran away after getting his faith shaken by a debate about SPIRIT and HELL with me(the next sunday). so am forwarding these to you:

In whose name should we meet together? (Matthew 18:20; 1 Corinthians 5:4)

Demons are subject to whose name? (Luke 10:17; Acts 16:18)

Repentance and forgiveness should be preached in whose name? (Luke 24:47)

In whose name are you to believe and receive the forgiveness of sins (John 1:12; 3:16; Acts 10:43; I John 3:23; 5:13)

By whose name, and NO OTHER, do we obtain salvation (Acts 4:12)

Whose name should be invoked as we bring our petitions to God in prayer? (John 14:13, 14; 15:16; 16:23, 24)

In whose name is the Holy Spirit sent?  (John 14:26)

Whose name and authority was invoked by the disciples in healing the sick and lame?  (Acts 3:16; 4:7-10, 30)

Whose name did Paul tell us to call upon (1 Corinthians 1:2)?

Whose name is above every name (Ephesians 1:21; Philippians 2:9-11)

The answer to each of these questions is Jesus Christ, not Jehovah.  We are called to be witnesses of Jesus Christ, not Jehovah.
any comments undecided

I'm highly skeptical of this because lots of Jehovah's Witnesses do seem to know their Bible.
Also, isn't Jehovah Jesus' real father and Jesus himself?
Re: Adjusted by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2011
[size=14pt]"Bullshitology!" smiley[/size]
Re: Adjusted by Joagbaje(m): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2011
God himself answers to the name of Jesus. He didn't invest power in the name Jehovah ,he invested power in the name Jesus.
Re: Adjusted by Image123(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2011
What's the question here?
Re: Adjusted by aurenflani: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2011
Was Jesus (AS) not born in Bethleham? did he not eat food? did he not answer the call of nature? by the way u said Jehovah is the father. so that means God almighty. so who originated who, definately of hear is the true most powerful. the question is simply God, or as some will like to call him, Jehova or Allah is the only one to call for help, salvation etc. by the type u call Jesus, Mary or any other man or son of man or any woman as ur God a huge furnace will be waiting to burn you in heal. beware.
Re: Adjusted by Samxiulee: 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2011
Poster,Am a christian nt a witness any way but must you argue the bible the way you want just for your convinient? You could has well throw away the old testament,i had to reread all those verses you just quoted and i could nt see any correlation with what you said.Jesus christ was a Jew,and he taught us how to pray and he started with Our father who hath in heaven,he didnt say my father or on my name on earth,pls its all this kind of argument that has brought the world in turmoil, do you even know the meaning of the word prayer? Please check your dictionary.
Re: Adjusted by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 16, 2011
Uh oh! So it is now Jesus vs Jehovah? Holy Son vs Holy Father. Trouble in heaven. . .  in some people's heads, of course. grin grin
Please do not dodge, it's a sign of running (apparently from the truth). A mature JW wouldn't do that.
Honestly.
Re: Adjusted by Nimshi: 7:37am On Oct 16, 2011
You're correct.

Jesus said '. . . you will be witnesses of me . . . '

JWs will however quote someplace in the so-called 'old testament' where the Hebrew/Israelite tribal god said: '. . . You are my witnesses . . . '

This discussion is not unimportant; but getting across to a JW on a doctrinal matter difficult; all the teachings of loyal JWs have to be sanctioned by their governing boby (GB) in the US; this GB is a men's only club (women cannot be leaders amongst JWs).

Re: Adjusted by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 16, 2011
Re: Adjusted by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 16, 2011
Sam xiu lee
Posted by: Sam xiu lee
Insert Quote
Poster,Am a christian nt a witness any way but must you argue the bible the way you want just for your convinient? You could has well throw away the old testament,i had to reread all those verses you just quoted and i could nt see any correlation with what you said.Jesus christ was a Jew,and he taught us how to pray and he started with Our father who hath in heaven,he didnt say my father or on my name on earth,pls its all this kind of argument that has brought the world in turmoil, do you even know the meaning of the word prayer? Please check your dictionary.

Thanks- all taken.
Re: Adjusted by zataxs: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2011
It is funny how Christians attack other Christians,  Why because someone believes something a little different from you? What a shame
Re: Adjusted by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
Sam xiu lee: Poster,Am a christian nt a witness any way but must you argue the bible the way you want just for your convinient? You could has well throw away the old testament,i had to reread all those verses you just quoted and i could nt see any correlation with what you said.Jesus christ was a Jew,and he taught us how to pray and he started with Our father who hath in heaven,he didnt say my father or on my name on earth,pls its all this kind of argument that has brought the world in turmoil, do you even know the meaning of the word prayer? Please check your DICTIONARY.
Sorry sam but you got too personal. My religion is not based on the DICTIONARY but the Bible, and if you were listening i said "i was being" taught HOW TO pray by... and not the other way around: i was the learner so who's to blame? My "teacher" or n? Take it easy, JESUS loves you :-)
Re: Adjusted by Jamji: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2012
wahala dey oh
Re: Adjusted by Nov1ce(m): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
Sam xiu lee: Poster,Am a christian nt a witness any way but must you argue the bible the way you want just for your convinient? You could has well throw away the old testament,i had to reread all those verses you just quoted and i could nt see any correlation with what you said.Jesus christ was a Jew,and he taught us how to pray and he started with Our father who hath in heaven,he didnt say my father or on my name on earth,pls its all this kind of argument that has brought the world in turmoil, do you even know the meaning of the word prayer? Please check your dictionary.

I kinda have to take you on that...
After Jesus' time on the earth, the Bible records that "God has given Him a name above every other name, that at the mention of the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord..."
Even before Jesus left, He himself said that a time will come and that "Whatsoever we ask God in His name shall be given to us..."

Point being: Yes God is supreme, Yes God is who we need to pray to... But we need to do it through the work of Jesus Christ since he's the one who exchanged our nature with His....
Also check this out: And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
(John 14:13)

Think on these things deeply...

1 Like

Re: Adjusted by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 02, 2012
thehomer:

I'm highly skeptical of this because lots of Jehovah's Witnesses do seem to know THEIR Bible.
Also, isn't Jehovah Jesus' real father and Jesus himself?
you're right. THEIR bible the NWT :-)
Re: Adjusted by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 02, 2012
zataxs: It is funny how Christians attack other Christians,  Why because someone believes something a little different from you? What a shame
well JW's call christianity "another religion" from theirs. This clearly means: if you do not believe that Jesus is JUST an angel, he lied that man has spirit, and that he didn't die on the cross... A JW considers you a lost one... Have your ever been with them?
Re: Adjusted by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2012
Docjay487: A jehovah witness kept storming me with his teaching that I should always shout jehovah! jehovah!! jehovah !!! to sanctify the name while praying that the name was too and so important that it is necessary(the shouting) to get my prayer answered. I didnt ask for refrences though (I played the ignorant).
I decided to ask him the followig questions but he ran away after getting his faith shaken by a debate about SPIRIT and HELL with me(the next sunday). so am forwarding these to you:

In whose name should we meet together? (Matthew 18:20; 1 Corinthians 5:4)

Demons are subject to whose name? (Luke 10:17; Acts 16:18)

Repentance and forgiveness should be preached in whose name? (Luke 24:47)

In whose name are you to believe and receive the forgiveness of sins (John 1:12; 3:16; Acts 10:43; I John 3:23; 5:13)

By whose name, and NO OTHER, do we obtain salvation (Acts 4:12)

Whose name should be invoked as we bring our petitions to God in prayer? (John 14:13, 14; 15:16; 16:23, 24)

In whose name is the Holy Spirit sent?  (John 14:26)

Whose name and authority was invoked by the disciples in healing the sick and lame?  (Acts 3:16; 4:7-10, 30)

Whose name did Paul tell us to call upon (1 Corinthians 1:2)?

Whose name is above every name (Ephesians 1:21; Philippians 2:9-11)

The answer to each of these questions is Jesus Christ, not Jehovah.  We are called to be witnesses of Jesus Christ, not Jehovah (as some claim to be and moreover, 'the only bible based true Religion'.
any comments undecided
If your'e a typical JW, you should know this is never Father vs Son please don't dodge.

He did not only run away but he must have alerted his fellow comrades not to come to your house.

1 Like

Re: Adjusted by ijawkid(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

He did not only run away but he must have alerted his fellow comrades not to come to your house.

What is wrong if a christian says he is a witness of Yahweh!??

Please tell me....

If Jesus our master was a witness of Yahweh why shuldnt those who profess to be followers of christ be Yahweh's witness??

Jesus 24/7 talked about the Father(Yahweh) and made his name known to every1......

Thru out Jesus's stay on the earth all he did was preach about his Father and do his Fathers will.....

I still don't know how modern day christians choose to shove Yahweh the Father of Christ to d dust bin and choose to hold on to Jesus like as if Jesus never had a Father or a superior..........

What is ur problem??

Even the name Jehovahs witness seems to be a problem to u??

What is wrong with it??

A Jehovahs witness is simply 1 who witnesses about Yahweh the Father of Christ......

Yahweh is the supreme God of the universe....

Doesn't he deserve our worship??doesn't he deserve to be witnessed about??

Being followers of Christ is all even to the glory of Yahweh.......

When the end comes Jesus himself will hand over the kingdom to Yahweh and submit himself to Yahweh just as he has always being.....

Then @ d end of it all Yahweh will be everything.......

So what is wrong if Jehovahs witnesses project the Father's name when preaching....

That's d same thing Jesus did........

U guys are not even following Jesus the right way....

If u really were a follower of Jesus u would know ur suppose to witness about Yahweh....

Thank u!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Adjusted by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2012
ijawkid:

What is wrong if a christian says he is a witness of Yahweh!??

Please tell me....

If Jesus our master was a witness of Yahweh why shuldnt those who profess to be followers of christ be Yahweh's witness??

Jesus 24/7 talked about the Father(Yahweh) and made his name known to every1......

Thru out Jesus's stay on the earth all he did was preach about his Father and do his Fathers will.....

I still don't know how modern day christians choose to shove Yahweh the Father of Christ to d dust bin and choose to hold on to Jesus like as if Jesus never had a Father or a superior..........

What is ur problem??

Even the name Jehovahs witness seems to be a problem to u??

What is wrong with it??

A Jehovahs witness is simply 1 who witnesses about Yahweh the Father of Christ......

Yahweh is the supreme God of the universe....

Doesn't he deserve our worship??doesn't he deserve to be witnessed about??

Being followers of Christ is all even to the glory of Yahweh.......

When the end comes Jesus himself will hand over the kingdom to Yahweh and submit himself to Yahweh just as he has always being.....

Then @ d end of it all Yahweh will be everything.......

So what is wrong if Jehovahs witnesses project the Father's name when preaching....

That's d same thing Jesus did........

U guys are not even following Jesus the right way....

If u really were a follower of Jesus u would know ur suppose to witness about Yahweh....

Thank u!!!!!!

Are you willing to answer the questions that made your comrade do a runner?
Re: Adjusted by ijawkid(m): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Are you willing to answer the questions that made your comrade do a runner?

Oh I've seen all the questions asked by ur freind........

Witnesses realize and know that definitly they have to pray in Jesus name,if u understand what I mean....

Jesus's name is important....he is our mediator to Yahweh....

But if u really understand my point u shuld know that our ultimate reverence should get to Yahweh....infact Jesus is helping us do that.......

Jesus when he came did tell us how to pray...

And I don't have to remind u what Jesus said........u remember how he started the lords prayer......

The truth is while I acknowledge Jesus as my high priest I can't neglect the one who made him the high priest and who gave him that name that is higher than that of the other angels in heaven and all those on earth......

The name Jesus bears was given to him...he didn't steal it......

Witnesses judiciously follow the principles of head ship....we can't talk about Jesus and forget about the one who sent him....that will be absurd my bro

U guys have totally found a way to fling Yahweh into the receptacle....and that is totally wrong......is that good??

I'ma tell u as a brother.........

Jesus's coming to die for us did not negate Yahwehs sovereignty.......

And I'ma tell u boldly that I have come to know that while d witnesses witness about Yahweh,they witness about his son....they follow him where ever he goes.....

I culd say that of all religious groups I've known d witnesses are a group of people who obey all of Jesus's word to the last letter.....

is there anything Jesus required from christians that d witnesses do not carry out??

The witnesses do everything....they imitate all of Jesus action.......the witnesses are even derided for imitating Jesus by fellow religious grooups......

We are both witnesses of Yahweh and his son.....

We only project Yahweh to the fore because he is the head of Jesus....

I can't overly talk about nnamadi sambo the vp of nigeria and forget about goodluck jonathan the president of 9ja who he is representing........

Shikena!!!!!!!!
Re: Adjusted by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
ijawkid:

Oh I've seen all the questions asked by ur freind........

Witnesses realize and know that definitly they have to pray in Jesus name,if u understand what I mean....

Jesus's name is important....he is our mediator to Yahweh....

But if u really understand my point u shuld know that our ultimate reverence should get to Yahweh....infact Jesus is helping us do that.......

Jesus when he came did tell us how to pray...

And I don't have to remind u what Jesus said........u remember how he started the lords prayer......

The truth is while I acknowledge Jesus as my high priest I can't neglect the one who made him the high priest and who gave him that name that is higher than that of the other angels in heaven and all those on earth......

The name Jesus bears was given to him...he didn't steal it......

Witnesses judiciously follow the principles of head ship....we can't talk about Jesus and forget about the one who sent him....that will be absurd my bro

U guys have totally found a way to fling Yahweh into the receptacle....and that is totally wrong......is that good??

I'ma tell u as a brother.........

Jesus's coming to die for us did not negate Yahwehs sovereignty.......

And I'ma tell u boldly that I have come to know that while d witnesses witness about Yahweh,they witness about his son....they follow him where ever he goes.....

I culd say that of all religious groups I've known d witnesses are a group of people who obey all of Jesus's word to the last letter.....

is there anything Jesus required from christians that d witnesses do not carry out??

The witnesses do everything....they imitate all of Jesus action.......the witnesses are even derided for imitating Jesus by fellow religious grooups......

We are both witnesses of Yahweh and his son.....

We only project Yahweh to the fore because he is the head of Jesus....

I can't overly talk about nnamadi sambo the vp of nigeria and forget about goodluck jonathan the president of 9ja who he is representing........

Shikena!!!!!!!!

You have just glossed over the 10 pertinent questions asked by the OP. According to those points referenced by Scriptures, who are you to be witnessess of and how have you done this. Straight to the point please.
Re: Adjusted by vislabraye(m): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2012
There are so many things they don't believe. They say when someone dies, he ceases to exist. I argued with one of them. I told him after Jesus died he still appeared as a Human and not spirit.

Is it not surprising that Jesus never called God Jehovah? If you know any portion ps show me.
Re: Adjusted by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2012
"But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth" (Acts 1:8 ).

This is where you will know that the JW's are definitely not Jesus' Witnessess.
Re: Adjusted by ijawkid(m): 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2012
OLAADEGBU: "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth" (Acts 1:8 ).

This is where you will know that the JW's are definitely not Jesus' Witnessess.

Lol......

So tell me what do u expect from witnesses of Jesus that d Jehovahs witnesses don't do.....please tell me....

Jehovahs witnesses advocate Jesus as king of Yahwehs kingdom.......

Jehovahs witnesses preach from door ro door just as Jesus did....

Is there anything Jesus did when he was on earth and how he acted when he was on earth,that Jehovahs witnesses don't emulate??

I'm asking u.......

D only thing Jesus did that we don't do is perform miracles....

apart from that all Jesus said and did Jehovahs witnesses follow suit.....

Ur just annoyed because we are called Yahwehs witnesses....

Is d naming ur problem??
Re: Adjusted by ijawkid(m): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
vislabraye: There are so many things they don't believe. They say when someone dies, he ceases to exist. I argued with one of them. I told him after Jesus died he still appeared as a Human and not spirit.

Is it not surprising that Jesus never called God Jehovah? If you know any portion ps show me.

Jehovahs witnesses already know from prophecies recorded in the bible that Jesus was to stay in HELL for 3days,then after that he be ressurected by Yahweh.......

So u mean Jesus never called God Yahweh??

But he re-quoted scriptures from the prophets and from the psalms that had the tetragrammaton in it??

Jesus cried out ELI ELI to the one who sent him and who could save him....

Please who sent Jesus if I may ask??....

Except u wanna tell me Yahweh never existed....that even olaadegbu won't agree with u.....Jesus prayed and cried to no other person than Yahweh.....

Now dont come up here with that crap my bro........
Re: Adjusted by ijawkid(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

You have just glossed over the 10 pertinent questions asked by the OP. According to those points referenced by Scriptures, who are you to be witnessess of and how have you done this. Straight to the point please.

How have we been witnesses of Jesus??u ask me that??

We preach about Jesus ofcus......we imitate him....and we follow his every step....

That's what witnesses of Jesus do.....and Jehovahs witnesses do that.....

Infact to gain salvation Jehovahs witnesses understand they need to acquire d knowledge of both Yahweh and his servant Jesus Christ......

John 17:3...
John 17:3
New International Version (NIV)
3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you,
the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you
have sent.

So Jehovahs witnesses preach about both the Father and d son....

But like I said,Yahweh is @ d fore front because he is head of Jesus.....

If ur a witness of Jesus ur also @ the end of the day a witness of Jehovah....because he sent Jesus.....don't u get it??

It seems all I've been saying has not gotten to ear drums......

U guys are acting all childish.......

What ever praise or reverence that Jesus recieves its all to the glory of Yahwehs .

We are all christians today so that both Jews and gentiles can be reconciled to Yahweh....

Yahweh is the ultimate.......
Re: Adjusted by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol......

So tell me what do u expect from witnesses of Jesus that d Jehovahs witnesses don't do.....please tell me....

Jehovahs witnesses advocate Jesus as king of Yahwehs kingdom.......

Jehovahs witnesses preach from door ro door just as Jesus did....

Is there anything Jesus did when he was on earth and how he acted when he was on earth,that Jehovahs witnesses don't emulate??

I'm asking u.......

D only thing Jesus did that we don't do is perform miracles....

apart from that all Jesus said and did Jehovahs witnesses follow suit.....

Ur just annoyed because we are called Yahwehs witnesses....

Is d naming ur problem??

Are you now saying that you are the witnessess of our Lord Jesus Christ? Have you received the commission to preach? In whose name do you preach? What signs are following you as you preach the gospel? This is what Jesus Christ said in His glorified body before His ascension to His witnessess:

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God." (Mark 16:15-19)
Re: Adjusted by ijawkid(m): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Are you now saying that you are the witnessess of our Lord Jesus Christ? Have you received the commission to preach? In whose name do you preach? What signs are following you as you preach the gospel? This is what Jesus Christ said in His glorified body before His ascension to His witnessess:

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God." (Mark 16:15-19)

Ofcus we preach about Jesus ooooooo......

We carry out d commision to preach about Gods kingdom....

Jehovahs witnesses preach in over 237 lands,islands $ territories from door to door......how else do we not carry out Jesus's command for us to preach??

Jehovahs witnesses like I said obey every of Jesus word.....

And please talking about d signs(trampling on serpents and scorpions) if u take those verses literally then u might end up answering some questions I have to ask u.......lol.....

How many serpents and scorpions have u trampled on since u started preaching about Jesus??

How many??

Jehovahs witnesses preach about Christ and his Father who sent him....

Infact I'll have to probe u guys for throwing away Yahweh.....

We acknowledge Yahweh and Jesus...

U guys acknowledge only Jesus....

Which is totally wrong.....
Re: Adjusted by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
ijawkid:

Ofcus we preach about Jesus ooooooo......

What Jesus do you preach? you mean the one that is Michael the arch angel?

ijawkid:

We carry out d commision to preach about Gods kingdom....

You mean the commission of your kingdom hall?

ijawkid:

Jehovahs witnesses preach in over 237 lands,islands $ territories from door to door......how else do we not carry out Jesus's command for us to preach??

There is no doubt that you guys preach everywhere but what do you preach, is it Armageddon or the failed prophecies?

ijawkid:

Jehovahs witnesses like I said obey every of Jesus word.....

Go back to the OP and show us how you do this.

ijawkid:

And please talking about d signs(trampling on serpents and scorpions) if u take those verses literally then u might end up answering some questions I have to ask u.......lol.....

How many serpents and scorpions have u trampled on since u started preaching about Jesus??

How many??

Physically or spiritually?

ijawkid:

Jehovahs witnesses preach about Christ and his Father who sent him....

So you mean that you are not just JW's?

ijawkid:

Infact I'll have to probe u guys for throwing away Yahweh.....

We acknowledge Yahweh and Jesus...

U guys acknowledge only Jesus....

Which is totally wrong.....

You are admitting that you worshiping another god besides the Almighty God when Jehova said beside me there is no one. As for me I believe that I only worship God.

Re: Adjusted by ijawkid(m): 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

What Jesus do you preach? you mean the one that is Michael the arch angel?

You mean the commission of your kingdom hall?

There is no doubt that you guys preach everywhere but what do you preach, is it Armageddon or the failed prophecies?

Go back to the OP and show us how you do this.

Physically or spiritually?

So you mean that you are not just JW's?

You are admitting that you worshiping another god besides the Almighty God when Jehova said beside me there is no one. As for me I believe that I only worship God.

Lol....u and ur funny pix.....

We preach about armageddon....u shuld know that for sure......

What do u mean by angel micheal??lol...

We preach about Jesus.....shikena...

U can't deny the fact that Jehovahs witnesses preach about Jesus.......

And when I mean the kingdom I aint talking about kingdom hall.....lol....olaadegbu why u dey ask this funny questions??

We preach about Gods kingdom.....the same kingdom Jesus talked about of which he is king designate.....

The same kingdom mentioned @ daniel 2:44.....

I have told u in the other post that witnesses aint prophets......

We are bible students striving to see how bible prophecies and events allign with world events........

Down till date Jehovahs witnesses observe world events and see how they are in agreement with the bible....that's all.....

All we await is armageddon......the great day of the almighty.....I believe u are anticipating that day......

If u know d witnesses well u shuld know we worship Yahweh thru our new high priest Jesus......

We don't worship any different God....

We worship Yahweh.....

Read Jesus words to the jews of which he is one....

John 8:54-59
New International Version (NIV)
54 Jesus replied, “If I glorify myself, my
glory means nothing. My Father, whom you
claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me.
55 Though you do not know him, I know him. If
I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but
I do know him and obey his word.

The Jews claim to know Yahweh,and Jesus concured and agreed to the fact that,that is the GOD who glorified him....

So we worship Yahweh....but unlike natural jews we get to Yahweh thru our new high perfect high priest(JESUS).....

Is it bad if Jehovahs witnesses imitate Jesus in worshipping the Father and GOD Jesus worshipped??

This whole discussion can't be over discussed

We love both Yahweh and the one whom he sent Jesus.......

We preach about Jesus,but ultimately about the one who sent HIM..........

And I wanna hear from u how u wuld apply Jesus words when he said preachers of Him will trample on serpents and scorpions......

I wanna here ur own explanation.....

I'm interested......

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Negroes are the Israelites of the Bible. / Pleading The Blood Of Jesus Christ / Annual God Of Breakthroughs Convention 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.