Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? (7387 Views)

Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? / Our Own Area Cartoon Series. / Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by double08(m): 11:54am On Oct 15, 2011
Just watching a documentary on DC comic cant help but ask this question between 'Superman' and 'Tom and Jerry' which is more successful and popular?
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2011
obviously tom and jerry
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by GagaBoy: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2011
Obviously tom and Jerry but superman is more intresting
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by mukina2: 9:24am On Oct 16, 2011
Tom and jerry!! cheesy grin
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by obinna5000(m): 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2011
Tom and Jerry
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by Kezzy24(f): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2011
Tom and Jerry
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2011
Tom and Jerry
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by phlame(m): 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2011
double08:

Just watching a documentary on DC comic cant help but ask this question between 'Superman' and 'Tom and Jerry' which is more successful and popular?

check the www.
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by horny4u(f): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2011
Am not sure about popular, but give me tom and jerry anyday anytime, its my go to for feeling good and laughing since i was a little girl, works all the time.
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by Knight1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2011
CASE DISMISSED!!! coolVERDICT FOR THE DEFENDANT!!! grin grin grin
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by MrWhy1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2011
The Simpson's cheesy
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by slap1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2011
Tom and Superman( Jerry).
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by slap1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2011
Mr--Why:

The Simpson's cheesy
I wish I could laugh at this to make you feel accomplished.
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by fredoooooo: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2011
Super wetin , TOM and JERRY jor ,
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by Blazing88(f): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2011
tom and jerry ofcos!!
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by Suntemi(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2011
It's definitely "Tom (boss) and Jerry (actor)" lol
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by MrWhy1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2011
I wish I could laugh at this to make you feel accomplished.

It seems like you look like those Simpson's Aturu
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by fexlist(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2011
Tom and jerry
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by executinal(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2011
@OP, Papa Ajasco and the masquerade which is more popular
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by aieromon(m): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2011
Tom & Jerry
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by Agybabe(f): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2011
No doubts. Tom n Jerry anxtym, evrytym. I laugh my ribs out wen Jerry gave Tom injuries n mks him luk stupid. N tom's madam shouts *tommy, who broke d plate, get dat mouse or i'll kick u out* lolz,
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by Skylolo01(m): 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2011
Obviously Tom and Jerry. grin grin grin
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by otokx(m): 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2011
Tom & Jerry
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by vincent10(m): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2011
Tom and Jerry is my favourite and the most famous
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by Lachynos2k2(m): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2011
aki and pawpaw
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2011
aki and pawpaw
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by omoalayo(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2011
Tom and Jerry
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by omoalayo(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2011
Tom and Jerry
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by Brisingr(m): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2011
tom and jerry any day it is a kind of cartoon that a 2yr old and a 40yr old can undastand and enjoy 2gether.Unlike superman.
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by yulad(m): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2011
Mortal Kombat. I know, I know. Not allowed. I'm just doing slowpoke impressions. tongue
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by sholasys: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2011
Tom and jerry, I cant do without it only thing i watch after footbal, ID, Nat Geo wild
Re: Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? by daroz(m): 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2011
slap1:

Tom and Superman( Jerry).
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kajola: Nollywood Science Fiction To Be Released Soon / Nollywood vs Hollywood: Which Is The Best? / Video : SELINA TESTED EPISODE 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.