Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS (6033 Views)

2 Tokunbo Cars Mazda 626 Air Condition. German Used Price From 500k / List Of Available Tokunbo Cars ..........all Lagos Cleared @ Affordable Price / Buy Tokunbo Cars From Usa, Uk, Germany, Japan And So On. With 100% Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by Punion: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2011
"NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS"

WELCOME TO PUNION CAR PROCUREMENT BROKER SERVICES

ABOUT US: We are a team of Experienced and Detail Oriented Car procurement broker operating in Cotonou, Benin Republic and Lagos, Nigeria.

OUR SERVICE : Our Team is the friendly link between people and their new cars. Our rapid response times, helpful advice, integrity, efficiency takes the hassle out of buying a car for business or personal use.

OUR MISSION: To make car buying a  Relatively low in cost, convenient and easy experience for everyone involved and save customers thousands of NAIRA.

ADVANTAGES OF USING US

1. Save precious time and money. No need for traveling down to make enquiry about your choice car, and lost time in negotiations. Simply contact us and we do the rest.

2. No need for worrying over The Language Barrier. We have the expertise to negotiate direct with the Lebanese Dealers and hence ensure quicker and easier procurement  process.

Our Service is Cost effective.
Buying a car with us is fun.
Don't make a commitment with any other agent until you have heard from us.
Enjoy the ride! Call Today.

CONTACT DETAILS
MOBILE: +22996728880
EMAIL:    punion111@yahoo.com

If you have a suggestion on how we can improve our service, please let us know, we'd love to hear from you.
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by Punion: 7:10am On Oct 16, 2011
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by Punion: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2011
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2011
When you say, the best, what does your "best" refer to? Cost, or quality of vehicles available?
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by Punion: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2011
@ Siena
Thank you , Best in Both Quality of cars , and Fair Prices , To Pre-order from the USA/CANADA/GERMANY is the only Close alternative to it. WE ARE ALSO INTO Pre-order.

Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by Punion: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2011
@Siena
We are glad to have a well RESPECTED nairalander like you as the first to reply to our post here. Thank You for stopping by , Look forward to a cordial relationship with you.
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by Punion: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2011
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by Punion: 10:09am On Oct 18, 2011
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by Punion: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2011
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by omisesan: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2011
I NEED GOLF 3 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
LET ME HAVE IDEAL COST FOR THIS
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by Fesisko(m): 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2011
@poster,hw much will it cost me to buy dis car from cottonu down to lagos:Audi80 tiger face wit alloywheel,automatic n Acc?waiting for ur quick response.
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by Punion: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2011
@Omisesan
@Fesisko

Please let me have your email addresses, i will forward the price to you there.
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by Punion: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2011
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by ibomboy: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2011
p.union, how much will a clean full option toyota camry 2001 and a honda e.o.d 2003 cost from cotonou to lagos. please breakdown in terms of cost of car and clearing and all those headings? send details to gg179ng@yahoo.com. hopefully we can deal if the price is gud.
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by jodeci(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2011
could you please send me the details of how much it will cost me to buy Nissan Pathfinder 2005/06/07 from Cotonou.
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by Fesisko(m): 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2011
@poster,my is fesisko@yahoo.com.waiting for your urgent response.
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by Punion: 10:37am On Oct 24, 2011
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by damscoe: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2011
Kindly let me have the landing cost of 2009 volkswagen CC to Lagos from Cotonou. And do we have to make any upfront payment ? Kindly send a mail to damscoe2@yahoo.com
Thanks

Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by Punion: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2011
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by Punion: 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2011
Hello
damscoe : Please check your email for the reply.

Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by ogo2k2: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2011
How much can you get 2003 Lexus LX 470(jeep). Kindly get back to me as soon as possible on ogo2k2@yahoo.com
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by Punion: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2011
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by Punion: 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2011
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by Damolux01(m): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2011
Gud morning, pls, how much would land a very neat Golf 3 and a Toyota Haice Bus to Lagos, d bus is for School use.
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by Punion: 10:07am On Nov 07, 2011
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by Fedrams: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2011
What car can i get btw 500k to 600k. With full option. Prefer honda, Toyota and Mazda. My mail is fedrams26@yahoo.co.uk
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 08, 2011
Pls I'm willing to buy either

Audi A4 Model
Nissan Almera Newest Model
Honda Civic 1996 Model

pls advise how much each of this will cost after clearing. toby.segun@gmail.com
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by Punion: 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2011
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by Donykua: 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2011
Pls give budget for 2001 Pfinder and Qx4 donykua@yahoo.com. Tanx
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by stpat1(m): 3:04am On Dec 09, 2011
I suspect you are a scam, people asked you a question on the forum and you want their email to answer them. if you are really the best in all aspects as you are trying to make us believe then posting your answer here on the post will let others know if who really are who you say u are.
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by Dejoeman: 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2011
Hello, pls how much will it cost to buy either a 1999 TOYOTA CAMRY or a 2001 TOYOTA CAMRY from Cotonou to Lagos.
If u still insist on e-mail reply then send to dejoeman@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS by wealth123: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2011
i am interested in your service. however, i would like you to post answers to all questions here so that we can learn. for example if you answered the person requesting for how much it will cost to bring Camry 2001 from Cotonou to Lagos and you post the answer here all of us can know and then order in line with your procedure which will be open to all.

Now i need to know how much i can get Toyota 4 runner 2001 model. very clean with leather interior and low mileage and delivered to my house in Lagos. How do you collect your money? etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD OUT RAV4 Thumbstart Tokunbo In Ibadan / 2004 Honda Cr-v Se Leather Loaded ( For Sawyerrola Of Nairaland ) / 2006 Toyota Highlander Limited Full Option Via Inspired Autos ( Thank You )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.