Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Caught Your Wife Sleeping With A Super Star - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught Your Wife Sleeping With A Super Star (1117 Views)

Man Caught His Wife Sleeping Wit Their Landlady / Ladies...if You Caught Your Man... / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught Your Wife Sleeping With A Super Star by browniecay: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2011
what will you do at?
Re: Caught Your Wife Sleeping With A Super Star by emofine(f): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2011
I bet some will ask for an autograph and discount on merchandise grin

sha but if una come sell story for papers you go dey blow. . .
Re: Caught Your Wife Sleeping With A Super Star by Duke007(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2011
OMG!What a shallow topic.Dis is pathetic!
Re: Caught Your Wife Sleeping With A Super Star by omega25red(m): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2011
poster what makes the super star different from anyone else?

if you were in kenya you do the same they do to average folks get them naked and parade them in the streets
Re: Caught Your Wife Sleeping With A Super Star by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2011
whats wrong with this poster self
Re: Caught Your Wife Sleeping With A Super Star by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2011
[size=14pt]I'll pound Super Star Pepper, and put it in his eyes!. . . cool[/size]
Re: Caught Your Wife Sleeping With A Super Star by MrsChima1(f): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2011
If he is Igbo--------A quarter for a prayer. lipsrsealed

Watch that right hook. lipsrsealed
Re: Caught Your Wife Sleeping With A Super Star by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2011
[size=14pt]BTW, the thread topic is Quintuplicated Balderdash!. . . smiley[/size]
Re: Caught Your Wife Sleeping With A Super Star by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 16, 2011
@poster
shouldnt you that man simply divorce the wh[b]o[/b]re he was married to?!
Re: Caught Your Wife Sleeping With A Super Star by browniecay: 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2011
i think this is a very important issues here, I dont think any man can watch his wife sleep with any man at all, be it anybody, But if you were in the shoes of that man, what will you do?
Re: Caught Your Wife Sleeping With A Super Star by chines4(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2011
I will just allow the guy to keep her.
Re: Caught Your Wife Sleeping With A Super Star by kokoye(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2011
grab a HD camera now and run to media takeout or tmz.com
Re: Caught Your Wife Sleeping With A Super Star by browniecay: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2011
@chines, i dont think you as a man will eva do such, you know hw u react seeing ur ex with anoda man, not to talk of ur wife
Re: Caught Your Wife Sleeping With A Super Star by chines4(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2011
browniecay:

@chines, i dont think you as a man will eva do such, you know hw u react seeing your ex with anoda man, not to talk of your wife
Bros its either that or I may commit murder, So let her just follow the star, I will not touch the super star, simple because he did not force her, So I don't have any biz with the guy.
Re: Caught Your Wife Sleeping With A Super Star by studyabfree: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2011
I smell money. I go tell the both of them make dem pose naked, I go come use beta Camera snap dem for different position. If d gal na my wife i don be 4 d both of dem. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Say D Woman Wey U Dey Date Come Confess To U Say Na Man Im Be / I Have Just Been Jilted. / Which Among Them Do U Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.