Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police (9741 Views)

20 Commonest Fashion Blunders Men Need To Stop Making / SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police / Naija Fashion Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by razznaija(f): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2011
Hello guys my name is Razznaija A.K.A #1Amebor A.K.A Miss Fashion police.

Definition of Fashion Police: Fashion police jokingly refers to individuals belonging to an imaginary police force that ensures whether people dress according to good taste or to fashion. It may imply a narrow, rigid or uncreative sense of style or propriety.

This thread was created to humiliate people who have decided to dress anyhow they want with without thinking about how it looks on themselves.
i will post pics of people that have Gbaguaned in fashion and fine them, you can also post your own pics. Enjoy
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by BABE3: 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2011
Sweet! wink
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by razznaija(f): 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2011
[center]Madan Wichi winchi[/center]

Madam when children look at you and run away, you should know why. The makeup plus the weave abi na wig  just threw off the whole outfit and whats it with all the jewelry? abi you be gypsy? For this offence you are hereby fined the sum of $20,00000 now go and look for a makeup artist mtcheww.
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by r231(m): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2011
here you go grin grin

Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by razznaija(f): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2011

Na wa oh whats with the leggings and that blouse? you are hereby fined the sum of N1,000000000 and 2mths of community service.

Naija babes need to drop the lace wigs, they are ugly on them especially you Halima, your acting is ok but as for the wig, makeup and dress  you will be cooling your legs at kirikiri prison for the next 2yrs
[img]http://3.bp..com/lhf1ltM_VVY/TgCzcDWZSHI/AAAAAAAACNs/34N7GyGahJ4/s1600/Empressssssssssssssssssssssss.jpg[/img]
Kai another Denrele, you are going to pay the sum of $6,000000 and 19yrs of community service
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by r231(m): 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2011
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by TRUTHTELA: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2011
Who's IDEA defines what is the RIGHT fashion
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by Nymphnode(m): 9:38am On Oct 16, 2011
TRUTHTELA:

Who's IDEA defines what is the RIGHT fashion
I'm more shocked at the unrealistic slap of fines
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by TenKobo1: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2011
less than gross
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by freecocoa(f): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2011
Who is that denrele?blood of jesus!even me would run from the 1st pix not only children.
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by baslone: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2011
Just when you thought wardrobe malfunctions were a thing of the past, along
came Usher. The R&B superstar performed a trio of tracks at the William J. Clinton
Decade of Difference Concert.

While on stage, the dancing machine accidentally split his pants down the left leg.
Not one to miss a beat, the singer had a smooth recovery, even making light of the
unplanned split.

He donned his shades, pointed to the growing hole, and said with a smile, "I work hard."

Indeed he does.

Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by sizzlers(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2011
Moda Fukas, stage dresses that cant be wore outside
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by wysenas(m): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2011
Thx 4 bringing this topic on board.we africans{Nigerians in particular have thrown away our culture long time ago.whats culture?Culture is a way of people's life which include the way they dress,d type of food they eat, the language they speak etc.Africans were not known 4 dressing half naked even d two holy books kicked against immoral dressing.d western life has eaten deep into our system in such a way that our culture has no value again.when u ask many nigerians 2day whats there best food,many will tell u burgers,ice-cream,fish pie,rice,bread/tea etc.they have 4gotten pounded yam,Amala,Eba,Akpu,tuwo masara/shinkafa etc.many Nigerians today cant speak their mother tongues,they believe English is superior than our dialets.our dressing partner is d worst especially our ladies.in d 80s,its very rear to see d colour/stripe of a woman bra/under wears,our women will wear their wrapper well and tight but what do we have today.how can a lady wear ordinary inner wear like BYC to the public.what a man cant wear to the public.we have since leave jeans 4 our ladies,everybody wants 2 wear jeans but they fail to realise that jeans is not meant 4 everybody.if u must wear one,pls wear a top that covers yur waist.dont wear yur yansh level 4getting that u have 2 cover yur waist.sometime i will be forced to check d meaning of d word fashion in my dictionary.d first reason 4 clothing is to cover our unclothedness,looking sexy,beautiful,attractive on yur attire are secondary.when u are beautiful u are beautiful not until u expose all yur natural endowements 4 every Tom,Dick and Harry to see.Lets try to preserve our culture,thats why i like d chinese,they will use their bamboo to eat even when they are in foreign land.Every Nigerians claim to be a xtian or muslim but nobody keep God's law.A word is enough 4 d wise !
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by blank(f): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2011
Lol.
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by iice(f): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2011
Is the first pic a woman? shocked
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by otokx(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2011
^^^ actually it is
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by executinal(m): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2011
See fashion grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by Blazing88(f): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2011
@op. Nice topic!
Adeezat na wa o, She makes her self uglier everyday
The first picture funny. How she dress like dat for a redcarptet event.
Is dat derenle wearing a gown? Dat boy has finally lost it!
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by cold(m): 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2011
It is a cold day in hell! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2011
You know, I'm still trying to understand this dress Ini wore at Mike Ezuruonye's traditional wedding.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/269728_Ini_Edo_jpgd7f971d246b1c1bfe775c6ba3a2529b1

Tonto Dike looks like a waitress here.
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE4VhcAkeaqG9Y_BiUJI2gtuYZflelEyl-Lm49A4QJq-HHnQvFUg[/img]
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by pendo89(f): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2011
hahahahaha grin but seriously shocked shocked
I think you are lenient on the fines op. Some require death by hanging.
Its just criminal the way some people dress.
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by MMM2(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2011
op is my outfit cool angry
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by lepasharon(f): 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2011
hehheee funny thread imma upload some cheesy
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by moshoodn(m): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2011
@ALL, are there any laid down rules guiding fashion?
Its a free world.
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by lepasharon(f): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2011
i dnt c anything wrong in wearing leggings as pants ,if u have d good figure,rock it jarre!
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by Natasha2(f): 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2011
MEN THAT LEGGINGS AND BLOUSE PHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW she no get mirror for house ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by wysenas(m): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2011
@mashood,what do u mean by there are no lay down rule 4 fashion.during Adam/Eve time,there are no clothes by then,that was why they covered themselves with leaves b4 they changed 2 hide and skin.now that we are lucky 2 have clothes every where,people will wear pants or use handkerchief to sew wears and u are talking of free world.free world my foot.did yur bible/quran tell u 2 live any how becos is a free world.d world is not yurs,its 4 d creator so live it d way yur creator wants u 2 live.very soon u will support Gay marriage or legalising prostitution in d name of free world.what a world without decency and moral.
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by gascoign1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2011
who cares, we nur send dem
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by razznaija(f): 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2011

Dude, i don't know who you are but your outfit is a disaster!!!!
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by razznaija(f): 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2011

Chai Omawunmi, this was an album launch concert, you weren't taking an evening stroll to buy suya, so i'm only going to give you two words; Hot mess.
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2011
Usher's got a pot belly there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igala Beautiful Attire. / Original Zara's Men Shoes / New Lovely Exclusive Ankara Grand Styles - Fashion 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.